Author

Topic: Coronavirus Outbreak - page 137. (Read 29689 times)

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
February 24, 2020, 01:02:28 AM
80,000 people died of flu in the 2017-2018 winter in U.S
https://www.statnews.com/2018/09/26/cdc-us-flu-deaths-winter/

These season the flu has already killed 10,000 across US
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/03/the-flu-has-already-killed-10000-across-us-as-world-frets-over-coronavirus.html

China with over 1 Billion people 2,000 die from another strain of the coronavirus its world news

And how do you explain the quarantined towns and cities in China and now Italy.

As you said we have hundreds of thousands dying of the flu world-wide every year and yet - we never quarantine cities. Why now? Why for this corona virus and not others? Are you saying that government officials and the Italian CDC are panicking and acting irrationally?

I'm taking the other perspective - that this coronavirus is really bad sh!t and, if anything, the governments are underplaying it so as to not collapse the world economy.

You have to ask China and Italy.  Hong Kong did have protests with 3 deaths, the Corvid-19 SARS-Cov-2 virus in the city claimed 2 lives.
China did sent its workers back to work this week.

The New Mexico Department of Health is telling the state's residents that it's more important to be concerned about the flu than the virus receiving attention globally.

90 flu-related deaths where report in North Carolina so far this season.
Total number of deaths in Oklahoma from the flu so far is 36.

There is no reported death from SARS-Cov-2 virus in US.

You are wrong a every turn. Please stop talking it is embarrassing.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/us-confirms-first-american-coronavirus-death/vp-BBZN1Kf
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
February 23, 2020, 11:43:36 PM

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/03/the-flu-has-already-killed-10000-across-us-as-world-frets-over-coronavirus.html

China with over 1 Billion people 2,000 die from another strain of the coronavirus its world news

As you said we have hundreds of thousands dying of the flu world-wide every year and yet - we never quarantine cities. Why now? Why for this corona virus and not others? Are you saying that government officials and the Italian CDC are panicking and acting irrationally?

I'm taking the other perspective - that this coronavirus is really bad sh!t and, if anything, the governments are underplaying it so as to not collapse the world economy.

You have to ask China and Italy.  Hong Kong did have protests with 3 deaths, the Corvid-19 SARS-Cov-2 virus in the city claimed 2 lives.
China did sent its workers back to work this week.

The New Mexico Department of Health is telling the state's residents that it's more important to be concerned about the flu than the virus receiving attention globally.

90 flu-related deaths where report in North Carolina so far this season.
Total number of deaths in Oklahoma from the flu so far is 36.

There is no reported death from SARS-Cov-2 virus in US.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
February 23, 2020, 11:07:39 PM
As long as the flu can keep its numbers up vs. the worst cold ever we're okay, and this is all a psyop to sell shots and drugs. The flu has always been a historical winner by a long shot.

Go flu!

Quick question, did the bio lab have safeguards against spores? There's a lot of stories floating around, one of them includes sequences from a microbe that ocasionally produces spores when environmentally stressed (not its normal reproductive method).
Activity: 325
Merit: 26
February 23, 2020, 10:45:04 PM

legendary
First Exclusion Ever
February 23, 2020, 07:24:39 PM
It seems right now s China, South Korea, Italy and Iran. Where virus is in the wild spreading as it pleases it. This sounds like worse can be in Iran. But it can basically now go anywhere. I become very pessimistic again this weekend. It looked good when China infected numbers started to decline. Now looks very bad.  

The "decline" has pretty much been proven to be manipulation of the numbers at this point.

"China's 'Fake' Coronavirus Numbers Exposed: Doctor In Hunan Confirms 50 New Cases, Only One Reported"

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/chinas-fake-coronavirus-numbers-exposed-doctor-hunan-confirms-50-new-cases-only-one
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
February 23, 2020, 07:13:25 PM
It seems right now s China, South Korea, Italy and Iran. Where virus is in the wild spreading as it pleases it. This sounds like worse can be in Iran. But it can basically now go anywhere. I become very pessimistic again this weekend. It looked good when China infected numbers started to decline. Now looks very bad. 
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
February 23, 2020, 06:17:00 PM
Kill off the people and animals and you will kill off Coronavirus... sooner or later.

Hundreds Of Animals Drop Dead In China After Being Poisoned By Virus Disinfectant

That appears to be what the Chinese Communist Party is doing all across the country. Over the last month, videos of people in full hazmat suits with giant tanks of chemicals strapped on their backs walking around public areas and spraying giant clouds of chemicals have become common.

What's inside the tanks? Well, nobody's really sure. But CNBC's Eunice Yoon noted recently that everywhere she goes in Beijing, she smells bleach and disinfectant.

The only thing is, the virus has still managed to spread via many other methods (including potentially through sewer systems, as researchers revealed on Saturday that they had isolated a strain of the virus from an infected patient's urine). And in the mean time, the government is exposing the public to massive quantities of potentially dangerous chemicals.

Cool

Apparently the "disinfectant" they are spraying is likely just the same formula they were already spraying in the past regularly to exterminate pests like rodents. Of course what you want with a respiratory infection outbreak is to be spraying aerosolized poisons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtlNI-lJTgE
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
February 23, 2020, 04:24:00 PM
Kill off the people and animals and you will kill off Coronavirus... sooner or later.

Hundreds Of Animals Drop Dead In China After Being Poisoned By Virus Disinfectant

That appears to be what the Chinese Communist Party is doing all across the country. Over the last month, videos of people in full hazmat suits with giant tanks of chemicals strapped on their backs walking around public areas and spraying giant clouds of chemicals have become common.

What's inside the tanks? Well, nobody's really sure. But CNBC's Eunice Yoon noted recently that everywhere she goes in Beijing, she smells bleach and disinfectant.

The only thing is, the virus has still managed to spread via many other methods (including potentially through sewer systems, as researchers revealed on Saturday that they had isolated a strain of the virus from an infected patient's urine). And in the mean time, the government is exposing the public to massive quantities of potentially dangerous chemicals.

Cool
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
February 23, 2020, 04:07:03 PM
The evidence that the original creative narrative of eating snakes and bats is increasingly falling apart. As I suspected, the evidence is more and more supporting the theory that this virus escaped from the level 4 pathogen lab in Wuhan, the only one in China.

"Chinese Scientists Find Coronavirus Did Not Originate In Wuhan Seafood Market"

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/chinese-scientists-find-coronavirus-did-not-originate-wuhan-seafood-market
February 23, 2020, 02:50:10 PM
.7 Types of Coronaviruses -4 Types of Influenza Virus “the Flu”  (A, B, C, D) plus 12 subtypes for A
YearDeathsYearDeathsSubtype
2003SARS-CoV 7741889–1890 1889–1890 flu pandemic1 millionH3N8 or H2N2
2012MERS-CoV ~ 4001918–1920  1918 Spanish flu20 to 100 millionH1N1
2015MERS-CoV 361957–1958  Asian Flu 1 to 1.5 millionH2N2
2018MERS-CoV 411968–1969  Hong Kong Flu 0.75 to 1 millionH3N2
2019–20SARS-CoV-2 ??    1977–1978  Russian flu no accurate numberH1N1
2009–2010 2009 flu pandemic105,700–395,600H1N1/09
HCoV- 229E, OC43  (common-cold)  and NL63, HKU1cause respiratory infections.  About 290,000–650,000  deaths every year

Dr. John Bergman puts the virus in perspective. https://youtu.be/oUT14ZaAINk?t=3

Lightning kills between 2000 - 6000 per year.
Lightning strikes have a mortality rate of between 10% and 30%, with up to 80% of survivors sustaining long-term injuries.
World hunger kills thousands a day
Texting while driving kills 6,000 annually in the U.S.
About 1,800 people living in nursing homes die each year from falls in US.
Hippos kill 2,900 people annually in Africa
To this day no-one managed to avoid day x.

HISTORY
The history of human coronaviruses began in 1965 when Tyrrell and Bynoe1 found that they could passage a virus named B814
Virus, B814
https://www.bmj.com/content/bmj/3/5568/767.full.pdf

legendary
February 23, 2020, 11:19:04 AM
@tvbcof, I've got a bit of a conspiracy side-theory for you:

I once read Tesla shut down his wireless experiments himself, however Edison with the support of Wall St. and London Co. continued the work in spite of Tesla. He they said he shut it down because he saw their "end game" was very bad.

I read this decades ago (90's) when Hutchinson was all the rage with his military surplus Tesla coils, so sorry no references. His old videos still make the rounds though.  Cheesy
Activity: 205
Merit: 22
February 23, 2020, 11:13:43 AM
Italy already with 132 cases and 2 deaths - Carnival in Venice cancelled

https://edition.cnn.com/asia/live-news/coronavirus-outbreak-02-23-20-hnk-intl/h_ad2db843793a0ddcf38c647dba2d424f

South korea - cases on the rise as well

legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
February 23, 2020, 10:05:31 AM
I suspect there's something about viruses "they" are keeping hidden, something about the mechanics of how they work. I think they've indoctrinated the masses with false concepts of how it works. Chicken pox, herpes, warts, influenza and the like are definitely a thing that's contagious and are diseases not from microbes like bacteria, fungi, etc...

It looks to me like virus particles are produced by shredded cellular debris, they're not an independent entity at all. This idea that virus are like miniature microbes is fallacious, a natural/normal cellular mechanism (kept somewhat hushed up) is being hijacked.

Mycoplasmas are an interesting 'in-between' between bacteria and viruses.  They are bacteria, but they also lack the a good deal of function and must hijack more complex cells metabolic machinery in order to live and reproduce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT25HhAVhhU

Oh ya...one of the 'contaminants' of many vaccines seem to be mycoplasmas.  Dr. Garth Nicolson is no joke by the way.  Anyone who takes the time to research his history and his work will find that out.

I think once the viral process is understood it becomes a problem for the vaccine industry and their claims. So we've got a trillion dollar industry fighting on the side of some kind of weapon to keep everybody in the dark, keep them from ever having the knowledge to fight back.

Cellular debris is a secondary effect from a more primary cause such as chemical exposure and destructive energetic/electromagnetic sources (5G, HAARP, Monsanto-Bayer, chemtrails, smog). These weapons they make, I think they work as "combo" hits with the truth being the first hit. The Kung Flu, is probably the most scientifically accurate label so-far.

It seems quite plausible to me that by appropriate use of electromagnetic energy could advance or retard almost any biochemical reaction selected.

Quick search just now.  Example:
  https://www.researchgate.net/publication/5523965_Protein_and_DNA_Reactions_Stimulated_by_Electromagnetic_Fields
so, 'yup'.

It occurs to me that 5G being considered all the way up into the 100 GHz range could synthesize with precision almost any waveform on almost any frequency in common use since they are all much lower.

It's a scientifically demonstrated fact that the end result of certain of the vaccines which are widely pushed (HPV in adolescents, Hep-B in newborns) is nanometer sized chunks of aluminum in the glia and neurons of the brain.  It seems highly likely to me that they would form a unique constellation in each individual making that person uniquely identifiable.  I would further conjecture that this constellation could be selected for manipulation with appropriately formed resonance patterns (though with MIMO, point targets can be selected with geospacial information alone.)  Forget about 'getting chiped';  if you are vaxxed you already are.

Wuhan was a flagship city for the 5G roll-out last year so they say.  Not sayin' anything...just sayin'... http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2019-05/27/c_138094302.htm

legendary
February 23, 2020, 07:04:24 AM
I suspect there's something about viruses "they" are keeping hidden, something about the mechanics of how they work. I think they've indoctrinated the masses with false concepts of how it works. Chicken pox, herpes, warts, influenza and the like are definitely a thing that's contagious and are diseases not from microbes like bacteria, fungi, etc...

It looks to me like virus particles are produced by shredded cellular debris, they're not an independent entity at all. This idea that virus are like miniature microbes is fallacious, a natural/normal cellular mechanism (kept somewhat hushed up) is being hijacked.

I think once the viral process is understood it becomes a problem for the vaccine industry and their claims. So we've got a trillion dollar industry fighting on the side of some kind of weapon to keep everybody in the dark, keep them from ever having the knowledge to fight back.

Cellular debris is a secondary effect from a more primary cause such as chemical exposure and destructive energetic/electromagnetic sources (5G, HAARP, Monsanto-Bayer, chemtrails, smog). These weapons they make, I think they work as "combo" hits with the truth being the first hit. The Kung Flu, is probably the most scientifically accurate label so-far.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
February 22, 2020, 06:51:03 PM

The Coronavirus has been public knowledge for what, a month? Lets do some simple math.

2000 x 12 months = 24000 dead

That's a stupid formula, but if you play that out with 70% of the people on earth end up being infected (very likely with the r-noughts they are pushing) you get 0.4/100,000.  In other words, it's nothing.

A better 'simple' formula would be to take the mortality rate.  Dunno what it is supposed to be now, but IIRC it was something like 6/100 as reported at some point.  Now we're talking about 350,000,000 dead.  Not to mention that it is now being reported that 'recovered' people are getting it again and even worse.

That would be pretty bad...if one believed any of the numbers.

Of course this is assuming those numbers are not under reported (unlikely), and doesn't take into account the logarithmic rise of such a highly infectious disease, the much higher mortality rates, or several other important factors when calculating the impact of any global pandemic. This argument that it is no worse than a regular flu is dead. Stop making it. It is not just ignorant it is dangerous because it gives people a false sense of security and encourages them to ignore the very real threat this virus poses.

For my part I believe it is much more dangerous to be panic into jumping through whatever hoops have been pre-installed.  I smell a rat and have no intention of throwing myself into the loving arms of the very same people who are at the very least feeding us a lot of crap info, and more likely seem to be working hard to spread whatever it is around.

But you go ahead and do what you like and believe whoever you wish to believe.

I agree this situation is being manipulated in a Hegelian manner to to synthesize an outcome. Regardless, that doesn't mean this virus isn't a serious threat. Taking precautions is prudent. Normalcy bias is just as dangerous as overreacting.
February 22, 2020, 04:04:27 PM
World wide confirmed cases. We will know tomorrow if the original story holds up and on Feb 23 no new cases.

75906 Mainland China
634   Diamond Princess
204   South Korea
105   Japan
85   Singapore
68   Hong Kong
35   Thailand
35   USA
26   Taiwan
22   Malaysia
20   Italy
19   Australia
18   Iran
16   Germany
16   Viet Nam
12   France
10   Macau
9   United Arab Emirates
9   Canada
9   UK
3   Philippines
3   India
2   Russia
2   Spain
1   Nepal
1   Cambodia
1   Finland
1   Sweden
1    Sri Lanka
1   Belgium
1   Egypt
1   Lebanon
1   Israel
legendary
February 22, 2020, 01:05:36 PM

The Coronavirus has been public knowledge for what, a month? Lets do some simple math.

That's a stupid formula, but if you play that out with 70% of the people on earth end up being infected (very likely with the r-noughts they are pushing) you get 0.4/100,000.  In other words, it's nothing.

A better 'simple' formula would be to take the mortality rate.  Dunno what it is supposed to be now, but IIRC it was something like 6/100 as reported at some point.  Now we're talking about 350,000,000 dead.  Not to mention that it is now being reported that 'recovered' people are getting it again and even worse.

That would be pretty bad...if one believed any of the numbers.

Of course this is assuming those numbers are not under reported (unlikely), and doesn't take into account the logarithmic rise of such a highly infectious disease, the much higher mortality rates, or several other important factors when calculating the impact of any global pandemic. This argument that it is no worse than a regular flu is dead. Stop making it. It is not just ignorant it is dangerous because it gives people a false sense of security and encourages them to ignore the very real threat this virus poses.

For my part I believe it is much more dangerous to be panic into jumping through whatever hoops have been pre-installed.  I smell a rat and have no intention of throwing myself into the loving arms of the very same people who are at the very least feeding us a lot of crap info, and more likely seem to be working hard to spread whatever it is around.

But you go ahead and do what you like and believe whoever you wish to believe.

legendary
First Exclusion Ever
February 22, 2020, 12:03:25 PM

The official certified story (which I personally find increasingly suspect) is that the ratio of people who get the purported virus vs. those who die from it is extraordinarily high.  High mortality.

If it is true that this virus (exists at all and) is the sole thing going on, and if it is true that the transmisability (r-nought) is in the range which is being reported, then yes, this thing really is a legitimate cause for serious concern in spite of the ridiculously small numbers of deaths (so far) as you point out.

Time will tell what the hell is really going on.  For my part I am keeping a pretty open mind.  We are seeing a tremendous amount of censorship and 'narrative management.'  More than for almost any other event I can think of in recent times.  This makes it so that very very little of the 'information' coming our way so far has very much reliability.  It doesn't make analysis impossible;  just much more tricky and laborious, and it makes usable results take a lot longer.

legendary
February 22, 2020, 11:45:28 AM

The official certified story (which I personally find increasingly suspect) is that the ratio of people who get the purported virus vs. those who die from it is extraordinarily high.  High mortality.

If it is true that this virus (exists at all and) is the sole thing going on, and if it is true that the transmisability (r-nought) is in the range which is being reported, then yes, this thing really is a legitimate cause for serious concern in spite of the ridiculously small numbers of deaths (so far) as you point out.

Time will tell what the hell is really going on.  For my part I am keeping a pretty open mind.  We are seeing a tremendous amount of censorship and 'narrative management.'  More than for almost any other event I can think of in recent times.  This makes it so that very very little of the 'information' coming our way so far has very much reliability.  It doesn't make analysis impossible;  just much more tricky and laborious, and it makes usable results take a lot longer.

February 22, 2020, 11:11:03 AM

Jump to: