Pages:
Author

Topic: Coronavirus Outbreak - page 46. (Read 29873 times)

legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
December 18, 2020, 12:23:10 PM
^^^ How do you know that people don't spread wellness, in the same way they spread sickness? Science doesn't want to study such, because there isn't any money in it.

Cool
isnt money in spreading wellness?
churches profit from gatherings
protest placard salesmen profit from gatherings

heck christmas, easter, new years, valentines, fathers day mothers day, thanksgiving are all profitable events

but now it brings up the real question. something you have flip flopped
your against business making profit in some of your posts.. so are you actually anti-capitalist?

i ask this because for 9 months you have been arguing to risk lives so that businesses can run and make money..
but then you flip and start arguing when businesses make money.

so can you make a decision. which means more to you lives or profits

simply reply with either lives or profits.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 18, 2020, 11:47:43 AM
^^^ How do you know that people don't spread wellness, in the same way they spread sickness? Science doesn't want to study such, because there isn't any money in it.

Cool
legendary
December 18, 2020, 06:56:48 AM
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/california-coronavirus-cases.html

Southern California reportedly has just hit 0% ICU bed availability. COVID cases are skyrocketing in California, and remember - they had the most stringent lockdown regulations across the country akin to places like NYC.

So why are cases surging? Turns out, this thing spreads regardless of what you do, and unnecessary regulations on small businesses do absolutely nothing. You have some businesses and industries closed AND a surge in cases. You destroy jobs and the local economy, and get to enjoy hundreds of deaths per day, with hospitals swamped.

turns out regulations are for people. because the virus has not legs or arms or eyes or a brain.its people that spread the virus and people that end up in hospital

turns out the virus doesnt spread no matter what.... it actually spreads due to what people do

so when there are rules for people. but those people ignore/disobey the rules.. then those people get affected

many people stupidly think regulations/rules apply directly to the virus and not the people. stupid people think ok its a strict lockdown so while i continue to mingle the virus will decide not to move..

sorry thats not how it works. people need to stop mingling.

so when california see too many people... ill repeat PEOPLE mingling in bars/pubs/clubs then those businesses need to close.

here is the thing. if PEOPLE were more smart to actually respect personal spaces. they would not spread the virus. and there wouldnt be a 'super spreader' event in bars and clubs. meaning that bars and clubs could remain open.

yep if people actually followed the ADVICE. then it would not then be extended into enforced laws.

so if you dont want to spread the virus. dont disrespect personal space

remember hospitals see PEOPLE on hospital beds. so ask how did those PEOPLE get the virus.
its not a situation with little breadcrumb sized beds having nano sized viruses where hospitals treat the virus.
hospitals treat PEOPLE that have the virus because those PEOPLE came into contact with other PEOPLE

i understand your mental methodology where you would prefer bars/restaurants to do a age check and disallow access to people over 50, rather than a mask check.
but if lots of people under 50 mingle. and then go home and breathe around their older relatives. the result is the same.
so they need to even stop the under 50's from getting it, even though most wont get sick. they still pass it onto others who will spread it.
when it gets to a point where there is no more hospital capacity. they need to seriously stop all spread as much as possible. because it seems people just cant take the advice before it got to such a problem..

like you Gyfts. even knowing there is no capacity left. you still want to mingle in bars and restaurants.. which just shows you are ignorning the advice not to mingle with strangers in public indoor spaces
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1514
December 18, 2020, 03:14:26 AM
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/california-coronavirus-cases.html

Southern California reportedly has just hit 0% ICU bed availability. COVID cases are skyrocketing in California, and remember - they had the most stringent lockdown regulations across the country akin to places like NYC.

So why are cases surging? Turns out, this thing spreads regardless of what you do, and unnecessary regulations on small businesses do absolutely nothing. You have some businesses and industries closed AND a surge in cases. You destroy jobs and the local economy, and get to enjoy hundreds of deaths per day, with hospitals swamped.

Something doesn't add up. Strategy from day 1 should have been to protect the most vulnerable, not focusing on stupidity like putting regulations on small businesses or relying on masks to act as magic pixie dust and solve this thing. Texas followed a similar model with a speedy reopening but laid off the government regulation of businesses. And I THINK, (could be wrong), that the movie/hollywood industry in California is completely open while small businesses, restaurants for example, are forced to do take out.

Basically, the elite get to have their way.

Yup. Lockdowns, even if they do work, end up pushing off what's going to come regardless.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
December 17, 2020, 09:15:39 AM
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/we-want-them-infected-trump-hhs-appointee-said-in-email-pushing-to-expose-infants-kids-and-teens-to-covid.html

Uh oh, someone said the quiet part out loud!

Trump appointee claimed in the summer that the goal was to reach herd immunity by having young people and children go out and about, get infected, recover without incident, and then no longer act as vectors of transmission.

The far left is having a field day with this and the story hasn't even been out for 24 hours. The unfortunate truth is that virtually no children have died from this, and you have a lesser chance of dying from COVID than you do the flu if you are reasonably young and healthy. A study was released a bit ago that suggested asthma is not even considered a pre-existing condition with the focus being on obesity related illnesses (heart disease, diabetes, ect.), so even if you are young and asthma, you should be fine.

I'd consider herd immunity a more viable strategy than masking up pointless thinking that will solve the pandemic...

I agree, herd immunity should definitely be the goal. We need a long term plan for all dealing with the virus. A lockdown is only shifting problems in the future because the infection will never drop to 0. As soon as lockdown stop infection will rise again and we are back to the point where we were a few months back. Only with immunity among a large part of the population we can cope with the virus.
legendary
December 17, 2020, 09:00:28 AM
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/we-want-them-infected-trump-hhs-appointee-said-in-email-pushing-to-expose-infants-kids-and-teens-to-covid.html

Uh oh, someone said the quiet part out loud!

Trump appointee claimed in the summer that the goal was to reach herd immunity by having young people and children go out and about, get infected, recover without incident, and then no longer act as vectors of transmission.

The far left is having a field day with this and the story hasn't even been out for 24 hours. The unfortunate truth is that virtually no children have died from this, and you have a lesser chance of dying from COVID than you do the flu if you are reasonably young and healthy. A study was released a bit ago that suggested asthma is not even considered a pre-existing condition with the focus being on obesity related illnesses (heart disease, diabetes, ect.), so even if you are young and asthma, you should be fine.

I'd consider herd immunity a more viable strategy than masking up pointless thinking that will solve the pandemic...
legendary
December 13, 2020, 10:24:51 AM
If you look for it, you can find many statistics that don't show logic regarding Covid. Cases are up, sky-high. Deaths are down. People are walking around with masks

yo want logic? WOW.. surprised me for once.

ok
so in february-march. people didnt wear masks or social distance. so when they inhaled air near a person that had covid. the amount of virus they inhale was higher. so they have more of a battle to fight. thus more severe. thus more death.

then by doing social distance/masks. they inhale less viral load. so got less severe. meaning less death. even when infected.

analogy even your paranoid, republican conspiracy mind can conceive:
its the difference between a single cop in your house vs a whole swat team vs whole militia

All you are talking about is Big Pharma logic. They wait until the summit of the peak of the illness has arrived, and then they start prescribing. As time goes on, the normal decline that would have happened anyway, looks like it is being cause by the prescribing that the medical has done.

But here is the one thing that can't be checked. What would have happened if the prescribing that the medical did hadn't been followed?

Logic says that the medical people want to make money. So they are going to look at all the data of illnesses over the years. Average people don't usually have access to this data. And even if they did, their interests are elsewhere. The point is that the medical knows ahead of time that the illness is subsiding by looking at other data regarding illnesses. So, they prescribe so that people think that THEY are the ones who caused the illness to subside, when it was really happening naturally already.

Real logic says that, because the medical interrupted the natural decline of the illness, the illness really declined slower than it would have without the medical. In addition, there are all kinds of additional maladies that came about because the medical disrupted the good operations of nature with their medicine and advice.

However, the whole process can't be done again. We can't go back and get rid of medicine and see what would have happened the other way. What we CAN do is look at Sweden. The implementation of masks and lockdowns was extremely limited in Sweden, and the success or natural decline of the Covid illness was way better there than in America or the UK with masks and lockdowns.

Cool
legendary
December 13, 2020, 10:10:49 AM
If you look for it, you can find many statistics that don't show logic regarding Covid. Cases are up, sky-high. Deaths are down. People are walking around with masks

you want logic? WOW.. surprised me for once.

ok
so in february-march. people didnt wear masks or social distance. so when they inhaled air near a person that had covid. the amount of virus they inhale was higher. so they have more of a battle to fight. thus more severe. thus more death.

then by doing social distance/masks. they inhale less viral load. so got less severe. meaning less death. even when infected.

analogy even your paranoid, republican conspiracy mind can conceive:
its the difference between a single cop in your house vs a whole swat team vs whole militia
a whole militia will wreck your house. so do things to prevent that and although more single cops will knock on doors. they wont cause as much issues as militia's
legendary
December 13, 2020, 09:42:26 AM
If you look for it, you can find many statistics that don't show logic regarding Covid. Cases are up, sky-high. Deaths are down. People are walking around with masks that two major OSHA people show don't work - https://www.bitchute.com/video/nKU8JO1YPL6m/ - but rather are detrimental to the health of people. But the point is that people are walking around. If hospitalizations are up, it's very slight across the board. People aren't any sicker than they get any year at this time.

Do masks prevent Cases? No. Cases are up. But deaths are down, and hospitalizations are barely up if they even are up. Cases don't mean anything. Cases are the medical fear tactic being placed into you. Do you see people dying around you anywhere? Life is going on just like normal, except for the masks and the economy being ruined by your fear.

Cool

EDIT: For people who have Covid symptoms, watch this - https://www.bitchute.com/video/8hZyA9SVPvkS/.
legendary
December 13, 2020, 09:36:20 AM
so there it is tvbcof has been self isolating for months. but pretending its due to people using bleach.

the reason many SE asian areas dont wear masks is because they were so effective at keeping the virus out of their boundaries that domestic spread was so low they didnt need to push for tough restrictions.

EG if trump/boris didnt do repatriation flights and actually ground all the planes in february. then the virus spread would not be at the numbers it is in US/UK

its that simple.
if you stop ants from entering your tin shack home. then you will have less ants inside your home to have to worry about.
if you stop strangers coming into your house you wont have to worry about gatecrash house parties

the only issue is that when these SE asian countries start relaxing their border rules and people start travelling to SE asia for a cheeky cheap vacation bringing the virus into area's that had very low spread before. the spread increases.

yep more strangers in an area affects the natives.
so tvbcof if your area is getting too relaxed. expect cases to rise. then expect your area's government to tighten the rules within the country if they cant stop it at the borders
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
December 13, 2020, 06:41:24 AM
Japan has recorded 3,030 new Covid-19 cases from Saturday, its highest single-day rise in infections since the pandemic began, the country's Ministry of Health said Sunday.
South Korea records its highest number of daily Covid-19 cases since the pandemic began.

things are not looking good.

Today in my neighborhood in a certain English speaking SE Asian country I saw not a single mask being worn by folks out and about relaxing, peddling 3-wheel bicycles full of kids around, etc.

A friend of mine from Hanoi just started another restaurant.  Restaurants are open and nobody is wearing mask and all that nonsense.

For my part, I have not gone into a mall for months because they spray all kinds of shit in the air, make you wear masks and shields, etc.  They are a rip-off anyway.  Sometimes when I need something from one of them I send out someone to get stuff for me, but I tried to avoid it in the interest of voting with my wallet.  I patronize small shops and people who don't ask me to fill out forms and stuff.  Ordering food is kind of nice, actually, because not only do the small restaurants make some money but so does someone driving a motorcycle around, and I always give the driver a tip because they probably make very little.

So, to my way of thinking, things ARE looking good in some ways and in some places.

---

I'm wondering if 'they' are prioritizing Western populations with Gate's cell programming and plan to hit the 'developing world' population with modified mosquitoes which the guy has been working on for a long time.  We'll see I guess.

I've been looking for real info on the vaccine injections with almost nothing for a few days.  The two 'anaphylactic' events were the last bits of info I can find.  About the last thing I heard is that a personal hero of mine pharma whistleblower Brandy Vaughan just ate the big one.  Single mother, and her nine year old kid found her body.  She'd had episodes of creepy intimidation with people breaking into her house and leaving notes and such ever since leaving Merck and going public.  We might be entering the next phase of things when information warfare heats up significantly and merges more closely with 'active measures'.  It is/was just a matter of time.

Activity: 71
Merit: 1
December 13, 2020, 05:20:35 AM
Japan has recorded 3,030 new Covid-19 cases from Saturday, its highest single-day rise in infections since the pandemic began, the country's Ministry of Health said Sunday.
source: https://apnews.com/article/public-health-basketball-coronavirus-pandemic-california-united-nations-828c40c692843096a8938cec8eae50f0

South Korea records its highest number of daily Covid-19 cases since the pandemic began.
source: https://editi[Suspicious link removed]/world/live-news/coronavirus-pandemic-vaccine-updates-12-13-20/h_34634b263e33ec15742247219a64a684 (looks like cnn is a suspicious link to bitcointalk)

things are not looking good.
legendary
December 08, 2020, 08:55:27 PM
Vaccine Update: Pfizer is rolling out in the UK. Ironic that a U.S. company is having it's vaccines roll out in Europe first but that's another story.

I don't believe the U.S. will reach a large number of vaccinated people voluntarily.

Especially with some people reporting adverse conditions when Pfizer was testing the dosages. Some reported averse affects during the second dose. People need to understand that this vaccine requires you to get one shot, and another a short time later - https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/08/pfizer-moderna-covid-vaccine-side-effects-trials.html

If you are morbidly/clinically obese, you should get a vaccine oppose to stuffing twinkies down your throat. If you are old, you should get the vaccine.

If you are young and healthy, or middle aged and healthy, I don't think there is a large incentive to get the vaccine. It will be up to personal choice but there is no way in hell public health officials are going to convince Americans that this vaccine is safe given the fact they have long lost public confidence when flip flopping on masks, seemingly indicating BLM are completely fine but going to thanksgiving dinners are killing grandma, so on, so forth.

Dr. Facui and nursing home killer Andrew Cuomo had a lovely conversation - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci5W2kCn8vI

As a side note - this is why no one trusts Dr. Facui. Having a conversation with all the left wing talk show hosts and democratic governors while he was wrong on masks, wrong on school reopening, and wrong on T cell immunity is what causes people to have pause. But somehow, Kamala Harris on a debate stage said that she would take a vaccine if Dr. Fauci said it would be safe and would not take a vaccine under Trump.

legendary
December 08, 2020, 07:39:36 AM
Power steering works by using a small force to guide a larger force to do useful work in a desired direction.  Many, if not most, successful systems apply the same basic principle.

Looks to me as though 'SARS-CoV-2' was engineered as a 'weapon', but not in the ordinary sense that most people would think of.  It's not 'lethal' at all, and actually doesn't make most people get even a sniffle.

What 'SARS-CoV-2' has are a variety of protein structures (or more technically, genetic codes for them) which are similar to protein structures found in humans.  The significance in a moment.  Of course this is not to say that this is necessarily an uncommon or an unnatural thing in and of itself.  More analysis needed.

The famous 'spike protein' of the virus we hear so much about is notable in it's similarity to something called 'syncytin-1'.  This molecule is necessary for placental formation as it induces cellular fusion of mononuclear cells into a structure which keeps the mother's immune system from destroying the baby.  As an interesting aside, evolutionary biologists believe that placental mammals acquired this gene from a retrovirus a few hundred million years ago as egg laying animals.  That could help explain the similarity in protein structure.

Here's the rub.  When using vaccines to train the immune system against foreign antigens, you don't want to use ones which are close to one's own body tissues or the body can become immune to itself.  Or parts of itself.  That's autoimmunity.

If a woman becomes immune to a natural protein which she produces in order to successfully become pregnant, she may end up being sterilized.  Those of us who have studied this stuff will recognize that for a lot of the people at the helm of the 'great reset' (not to mention a lot of the people they've 'programmed') this particular result would not be a bug.  It would be a feature.

Seems that the current crop of hurriedly developed and rushed out vaccines for so-called 'covid-19' contain a fair number of these potentially problematic protein targets (called 'unsafe epitopes')

In my mind (as a retired engineer and system analysis) I have to wonder if it was the design all along to construct SARS-CoV-2 specifically WITH a bunch of these potentially problematic proteins planning all along to release an emergency forced vaccination project on the world with such haste that the 'problems' would not be discovered until a great many people had gotten the jab.  This would be a significant 'force multiplier' over just releasing a dangerous viral bio-weapon because doing it with vaccines can make the ill effects much more controllable and precise.  More wide-spread as well most likely.

legendary
October 09, 2020, 03:37:52 PM
^^^ You really need to question why franky1 doesn't accept the head of the CDC regarding Covid - https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/. Lol. Cheesy I mean, like way more than 6 months.

Cool
legendary
October 09, 2020, 02:59:15 PM
is there a way to turn badecker and tash into 'ghost status' where their messages are pushed into a different dimension(auto trash their posts).

because they are not talking about reality. so i think they prefer to belong in a different reality.

months ago i thought they were just bored and trolling. but now i actually think they are truly stupid and are ignorant of whats really happening in the world

maybe they just watched too much sci-fi as a kid and think thats the world we live in. maybe they are afraid of the real world so try making up their own version to calm themselves.
i know their fantasy is their reality. but its not the reality the rest of us live in

they just dont get the hint when being told numerous times to actually research the reports and stop relying on conspiracy/sci-fi sites for their scripts.

i just find it very strange 6 months after lockdown. they are denying all events that occured in the last 6-9 months.

its getting beyond a joke
legendary
October 09, 2020, 01:48:38 PM
^^^ The charts are probably all fake. The statistics the same. Except for statistics that show how China played the rest of the world.

China has been back to work. All of us could be. We aren't in any more danger from Covid tham China. The difference is, we have freedom to hunker down when we are fearful. The Chinese don't. They have to follow the dictates of their dictatorial government or get shot.

The Chinese government was smart. They put their people back to work. Covid wasn't dangerous to them, just like it isn't dangerous to us. If we are not careful, China is going to rule the world. They are moving. We are hunkered down. They are building and growing. We are stagnating.

Cool
legendary
October 09, 2020, 10:03:37 AM
Does anyone saw any real recent information about the corona outbreak? All I read in the past is that China was not allowing independent international scientist to come and make a investigation. So we have to take the Chinese at face value without any real chance of investigating the truth. I wish there was more pressure from the international community to get more facts about the corona virus outbreak.

So-called 'covid-19' has declined to near zero in China many months ago and the country is in full swing economically and socially.

Wuhan had a 10,000 person 'pool party' a few weeks ago to laugh their asses off about their competition being in lockdown mode with their economies in the toilet while China is going gangbusters.  No masks or social distancing there.  The globalists already moved their capital to China and you think that they are going to take a hit on this game?  The Chinese took a certain amount of pain playing their role in this hoax early on and now they are enjoying their payday.

https://www.euronews.com/2020/08/18/wuhan-goes-wild-thousands-attend-pool-party-in-former-covid-19-epicentre

All you dumb-fucks got chumped by simpletons like Franky1 who isn't even good at his job.  Sad.

Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
October 09, 2020, 09:06:14 AM
Does anyone saw any real recent information about the corona outbreak? All I read in the past is that China was not allowing independent international scientist to come and make a investigation. So we have to take the Chinese at face value without any real chance of investigating the truth. I wish there was more pressure from the international community to get more facts about the corona virus outbreak.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
October 09, 2020, 01:36:05 AM
Injecting a virus (vaccine) to keep a job is a serious brain malfunction. No job is worth losing the life.

Hiv/AIDS and SARS-Cov-2/Covid are essentially the same scam only the later on a bigger scale.
If you amplifie 60 times everyone is "positive"  Hiv or SARS-Cov-2 whatever you testing for.
Amplifying it only 35 times or less everyone has not a positive result, seems he is cured. (cough)

Millions have died from Aids/Covid no-one has died from Hiv/Sars-Cov-2
At best, anyone taking Aids "medicine" lives a couple of years. Without medication people lived decades after being tested Hiv positive.
Michael Jordan on of the best examples, living a normal life for over 40 years since partaking in the test scam.
Pages:
Jump to: