Pages:
Author

Topic: Cost of Bitcointalk Accounts. - page 4. (Read 33333 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
July 23, 2015, 07:59:23 PM
to any scammer invest in high ranks and join forces it would become a nightmare for those who looks for their services of escrow to attract new loans or users,but well they must know and chat ,talk with owner of the account besides here,i mean skype or whatsapp or other service,soo those way can know if those user wanna to sell account wouldnt make sense some escrow sell his or her account without warning those who make deals with him,her.

nobody would trust a bought account with high amount of money.. it's pretty much easy to spot a bought one Tongue
Just keep an eye on the user with you are doing your deal Smiley
Activity: 560
July 23, 2015, 07:36:24 PM
to any scammer invest in high ranks and join forces it would become a nightmare for those who looks for their services of escrow to attract new loans or users,but well they must know and chat ,talk with owner of the account besides here,i mean skype or whatsapp or other service,soo those way can know if those user wanna to sell account wouldnt make sense some escrow sell his or her account without warning those who make deals with him,her.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
July 23, 2015, 03:14:11 PM
Just for interest: is it allowed to sell bitcointalk accounts on ebay? i thought ebay is prohibiting selling digital accounts  Roll Eyes

sometimes you can find good offers on ebay.
cheers

ebay? they sell bitcointalk accounts in there?

edit:
I just looked around and looks like there's only 1 person selling it and he don't have any more accounts

its true, ive had several of my listings removed a few months back for being digital goods (botted LoL accounts); imo it was probably because digital goods are hard to dispure weather they were delivered or not, makes disputed a headache for them i guess. however, i suspect that evenmatt's comment was just mindless sig spam.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
July 23, 2015, 02:15:06 PM
Just for interest: is it allowed to sell bitcointalk accounts on ebay? i thought ebay is prohibiting selling digital accounts  Roll Eyes

cheers

edit:
I just looked around and looks like there's only 1 person selling it and he don't have any more accounts
July 23, 2015, 01:58:52 PM
cheers

edit:

That's why he said "sometimes".. I think that eBay took down most of the Bitcoin offers, so that's why there is so low amount of Bitcoin things.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
July 23, 2015, 01:29:27 PM
cheers

edit:
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
★secondstrade.com★
July 23, 2015, 12:49:06 PM
cheers
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
July 23, 2015, 08:07:10 AM
doesn't this completely undermine the integrity of trust ratings?

unless they manage to scam more than what they've payed for the account, there should not be a problem, the problem can occur if two users decide to scam and collaborate

i want to explain it better, if two users buy two account with high trust, for whatever reason, one of the two can do the malicious escrower for the second which result in the possibility of steal a big amount

maybe it's better to use only official escrow that have signed an address

But someone could buy the bitcoin address too as part of the package. The only way I can see to avoid this is if the seller is willing to do a brief video chat/hold a physically signed message in front of a camera unique to each sale.

Anything else can be transferred to the new owner, anything but not the sellers face.

dude, even if they buy the address they can't sign it so it's useless, that's the whole point of signing an address, because that address belong only to one users, unless the buyers and the selelrs are friend that know each other in real life and share the same wallet

wait if I buy the address I basically buy the private key so I can sign a message... that's the whole point of it, if you sell your account you should find your oldest address, empty it, export the private key and give it to the buyer so he can sign it without doubts.

i was not referring to buy the private key but simply the account with the address inside it, buying the private key would mean buying bitcoin inside it, which is a completely different story, in this case the original owner can change his address and sign with another msg
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
July 23, 2015, 06:20:41 AM

dude, even if they buy the address they can't sign it so it's useless, that's the whole point of signing an address, because that address belong only to one users, unless the buyers and the selelrs are friend that know each other in real life and share the same wallet

I'm fairly new to bitcoin and the intricacies of signing accounts, but whatever I can do inside a bitcoin wallet, I can enable someone else to do. I'm not special in that sense. The only thing unique about me (other than my staying power in bed and exceptionally long penis), is my face, fingerprint or retina scan and dna. Only one of those are practical to endorse trades with
July 23, 2015, 06:04:40 AM

unless they manage to scam more than what they've payed for the account, there should not be a problem, the problem can occur if two users decide to scam and collaborate

i want to explain it better, if two users buy two account with high trust, for whatever reason, one of the two can do the malicious escrower for the second which result in the possibility of steal a big amount

But someone could buy the bitcoin address too as part of the package. The only way I can see to avoid this is if the seller is willing to do a brief video chat/hold a physically signed message in front of a camera unique to each sale.

Anything else can be transferred to the new owner, anything but not the sellers face.

wait if I buy the address I basically buy the private key so I can sign a message... that's the whole point of it, if you sell your account you should find your oldest address, empty it, export the private key and give it to the buyer so he can sign it without doubts.
legendary
July 23, 2015, 05:59:09 AM

dude, even if they buy the address they can't sign it so it's useless, that's the whole point of signing an address, because that address belong only to one user, unless the buyers and the seller are friend that know each other in real life and share the same wallet
July 23, 2015, 04:27:54 AM

legendary
July 23, 2015, 02:03:30 AM

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
July 22, 2015, 10:12:54 PM

Yes, but welcome to bitcointalk - anything goes here apparently.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
July 22, 2015, 08:07:07 PM
What is the cost of Senior members rank account with a Green positive trust ratings with near about 400 activity points.

it would depend, with just the 400 activity alone, the account would be worth at least .35 imo, and the trust ratings would add substantially to the price, but it depends on the trust number you have on default settings.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
July 22, 2015, 07:51:22 PM

it does one can buy a account with green trust and can scam people but it will not last as he will turn his trust rating from green to read rite after 1st scam and he loss his account so afterall it will not be a good ibvestment but always use escrow this is the key
July 22, 2015, 06:47:55 PM
Activity: 560
July 22, 2015, 06:44:01 PM
That just came in my head.. why are the Bitcointalk accounts so expensive? Is it because of the signature campaign that are here? If there's not signature campaign then the value of an Hero Member account would not be at 0.45 BTC, like it is now, right?
Signature campaigns are the only thing that make Bitcointalk accounts so expensive, you can earn a lot with them.

the bitx campaign is unreal get unlimited posts,quality and with all rules inside soo who own such signature im pretty sure they are worthing atleast 0.50btc more then any other,but the rules may change soo the diference would happen.

I'm sure that BIT-X is the best campaign. Like you said there are no limits, so we can post when we want to without any limit.
Just make sure that post is on-topic, constructive and long enough. If you check my posts history you can see good posts enough to get accepted. I already earned 0.3 BTC for 4 days of posting with an average of 60 posts / day.

like you said there the main interest here currently and that makes accounts worth 1 bitcoin or less is the signature campaigns !!!those campaing allows some people to just post here without a need to work in real life lol,i guess you earn montly around 2 bitcoins and as you there is some people living just from posting here at those campaign,before those the interest on high ranks were reputation to get access into more bitcoins loans and better %%.
Activity: 85
July 22, 2015, 11:40:53 AM
membership had on sales. I love this site
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
July 22, 2015, 11:39:29 AM
I never understood selling and buying of the accounts. I mean the risk is huge. I can buy BTC via PayPal  for example, on this forum (yes there are people willing to sell via PayPal here). Than I can wait few days, sell my bitcointalk account and make a chargeback.

If I was to buy an account, I would always be afraid of some scenario like this.
this thread  have the answers of your question. Things to consider when buying account
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/things-to-consider-when-buying-an-account-1112707

Oh Ok, I see, this is an Ok solution to my user case.
Thanks guys!
Pages:
Jump to: