Pages:
Author

Topic: Cost of Bitcointalk Accounts. - page 6. (Read 33333 times)

copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
July 20, 2015, 07:35:20 PM
how about my acc Iam jr.member but i use avatar  Roll Eyes

any 1 interesting to buy at price 1BTC  Cheesy

lol no friggin way.  Grin I don't think jr member accounts with avatar have higher value than the normal ones. which worth only 0.01BTC average.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
July 20, 2015, 07:33:23 PM
how about my acc Iam jr.member but i use avatar  Roll Eyes

Anyone with Full Member or better can set avatar, it's not that valuable like it was. You won't sell it for 1 BTC nor 0.1 BTC.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
July 20, 2015, 07:30:35 PM
how about my acc Iam jr.member but i use avatar  Roll Eyes

July 20, 2015, 06:38:53 PM
How much is my account worth? Can anyone calculate it ( I don't mind selling it, just want to know ^^ )?

you can get 0.45BTC for that account. possibily even more.

see this.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1127705.0;topicseen
^ an auction thread selling hero account. the current bid is 0.44BTC

That's low. I will use the potential of my account and the potential of BIT-X to get this amount weekly just from posting Smiley
copper member
hee-ho.
July 20, 2015, 06:36:30 PM
How much is my account worth? Can anyone calculate it ( I don't mind selling it, just want to know ^^ )?

you can get 0.45BTC for that account. possibily even more.

see this.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1127705.0;topicseen
^ an auction thread selling hero account. the current bid is 0.44BTC
July 20, 2015, 06:18:25 PM
Activity: 560
July 20, 2015, 04:23:05 PM
as long as campaings keep or raise their offers pocket account will get value or loose it all is backed by them,otherwise why would i buy a hero account?to exchange ,get loans? several people buying big accounts just to scam at loans offers... its better to all be on campaigns better results and with low effort
Activity: 315
July 19, 2015, 09:58:24 AM
where I can sell account bitcointalk?

I would recommend starting an auction in that subsection in the marketplace the because you can get a better price then what you normally would. That would rate the value of the account you are selling because members will dictate it's price. You can always add a bin price so you can get what you want in the end if the auction doesn't attract enough interest.
Hope this answered your question .

Wut? It's the exact opposite of this. Auctions tend to go for much lower than market rate. Auction board isn't that active whereas digital goods is. You're better just stating what price you want for it an accepting offers rather than someone getting a bargain on an auction.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 19, 2015, 09:10:46 AM

I would recommend starting an auction in that subsection in the marketplace the because you can get a better price then what you normally would. That would rate the value of the account you are selling because members will dictate it's price. You can always add a bin price so you can get what you want in the end if the auction doesn't attract enough interest.
Hope this answered your question .
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
July 19, 2015, 08:52:51 AM
any cost for bitcointalk account, what for, my bro?

for earning bitcoin from signature campaigns (mostly, anyway). which rate per post increases as your rank increases.

the price of the accounts also depends (slightly) on how much these signature campaigns are paying out.
Well personally I wouldn't buy one account if it was not for the signature campagins.

well of course, accounts have value because the signature campaigns exist, but i was saying that the price of accounts on the market slightly depend on the payouts of the currently running signature campaigns. if a campaign with double the current average payouts were to suddenly appear, accounts would rise in price a percentage, but it would also depend on other factors, such as the availability of certain rank accounts on the market, the enrollement capacity of the hypothetical campaign, and anything else i havent mentioned.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
/dev/null
July 19, 2015, 07:14:14 AM

*for "earning" easy money by joining something called "Signature campaign" (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953) and getting paid for each post, where you had signature below text

OR

*scamming others, manipulating others, destroying relations,trust ratings or personal integrity. in history it was quite common, that mining companies used bought accounts as shill for attract dozens of guys here

if you want to participate here and enjoy the board, just use this one or create now one. at least feeling, that account is really yours is much better if nothing else.

Activity: 392
July 19, 2015, 07:05:32 AM

for earning bitcoin from signature campaigns (mostly, anyway). which rate per post increases as your rank increases.

the price of the accounts also depends (slightly) on how much these signature campaigns are paying out.
Well personally I wouldn't buy one account if it was not for the signature campagins.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
July 19, 2015, 06:56:55 AM

Activity: 714
one for one and 1 2 3
July 19, 2015, 05:33:20 AM

For yours is about 0.000001 I think,
It was a joke
I hope you will laugh.
copper member
hee-ho.
July 19, 2015, 12:34:41 AM

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Zap.org - Data Feed Oracle Marketplace
July 19, 2015, 12:11:02 AM
Activity: 686
July 18, 2015, 04:05:42 PM
I barely see accounts for sell now well more then before where you could find someone on a single thread selling like 20 to 30 accounts all from different levels, i guess it has stopped and it more of a few people selling 2 to 5 accounts at most.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
July 18, 2015, 02:44:04 PM

on the market place under digital goods

here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0

you can adopt two strategy, waiting for hero which is in the swet spot but require more time or farming many full member and sell those faster
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
/dev/null
July 18, 2015, 10:02:07 AM
This is how capitalism works. Even on the bitcointalk.org board. The former objectives for being a place of responsibility and full of integrity are not followed by 99% of the board users anymore. And as long as the board administration allows to sell accounts, everything is fine.

..I'm fully aware how capitalism works. I can understand that some services have officially enabled accounts marketplace, I also can understand, the on some services is something like "trust" system, default trust and users sending based on them hundreds of hard earned dollars to internet strangers..

but what I really don't understand is, that on bitcointalk forum is possible both. So there is some trust system in place (and you may think anything about it, but majority of users deciding because of it) and opened account marketplace, where sellers of TRUSTED ACCOUNTS don't even need to disclose, what account they are selling and accounts are here sold by some newly created accounts for this purpose...wtf?

considering non-reverse bitcoin transactions, this just making space to have this community even more toxic and unfriendly to any newcomer, which want to get some info about bitcoin or buy them here. sorry, but this is not related to your capitalism statements at all..got me?

you know, what is one of the core reasons, why bitcoin is not massively adopted yet? people are scared, that they will be scammed. Really, if you ask somebody, who at least knows, that bitcoin exists, I bet that he will tell you something similar..
Activity: 658
July 18, 2015, 09:28:45 AM

Pages:
Jump to: