Pages:
Author

Topic: Cost of Bitcointalk Accounts. - page 7. (Read 33333 times)

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
July 17, 2015, 07:49:35 PM
..reading lasts two posts, I just realized, how disgusting is this account market.

actually, accounts are valuable, because somebody trusted previous holder of acc, so he decided to risk his reputation and show to everybody, that he trust him creating public note. and now, some retard can buy it for "few bucks" and scam dozens of people, because owner just failed in integrity and responsibility. This is only one trading platform in the universe, where is something like reputation/trust system and is officially allowed to buy/sell accounts..omg

Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed

^^^ This exactly. & this, so pathetic. Hacker sells someones account, both get screwed, & still not yet resolved.  Huh

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11904788
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
July 17, 2015, 07:43:59 PM
The value of accounts here , and can vary depending on the value of campaigns because the main interest in buying some account here and the interest to take advantage of this possibility , to deceive may not be as valuable or even worth the risk of purchase, if all campaigns put 0,01btc as gain maximum surely all accounts will be devalued , if the price depends largely on the value and quality but mainly from campanhas.Ninguem will pay for a hero 1 bTC and that can only win 0,04btc a month, making that are necessary 25 months in order to recover this investment, currently only in one month or three at most and possible ROI , no one invests to lose that is not the purpose ;
Activity: 714
one for one and 1 2 3
July 15, 2015, 02:53:04 PM
20 Pages but the Op hasn't been updated with the Going rate
It does make me wonder what a Legend would be worth whenever the RNG hash decides to activate it.

Don't mater if the op ,is for all.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
July 14, 2015, 04:12:06 AM
20 Pages but the Op hasn't been updated with the Going rate
It does make me wonder what a Legend would be worth whenever the RNG hash decides to activate it.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
July 14, 2015, 04:08:22 AM
This is how capitalism works. Even on the bitcointalk.org board. The former objectives for being a place of responsibility and full of integrity are not followed by 99% of the board users anymore. And as long as the board administration allows to sell accounts, everything is fine.

..reading lasts two posts, I just realized, how disgusting is this account market.

actually, accounts are valuable, because somebody trusted previous holder of acc, so he decided to risk his reputation and show to everybody, that he trust him creating public note. and now, some retard can buy it for "few bucks" and scam dozens of people, because owner just failed in integrity and responsibility. This is only one trading platform in the universe, where is something like reputation/trust system and is officially allowed to buy/sell accounts..omg

Activity: 714
one for one and 1 2 3
July 13, 2015, 10:18:04 AM

This is so true.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
/dev/null
July 13, 2015, 03:14:51 AM

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
July 13, 2015, 02:17:07 AM
Questions is how much are you willing to pay for mine? Roll Eyes

your should be worth at least 1 btc and probably two saying the positive feedback, but i guess you're considering it much more like 5 btc  Grin

with the price of bitcoin that is rising every account will be evaluated less in the upcoming months
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency
July 12, 2015, 10:40:10 PM
Questions is how much are you willing to pay for mine? Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
July 12, 2015, 12:55:56 PM
Why to buy account? Is it important or useful? What I guess from discussion is mix of replies. Can some one clear this to me?
Most people buy it for the signature campaigns as higher ranks mean higher pay per post. They ROI after a bit of time then its pure profit for them.

not to mention that at soem point they can sell it for a bigger profit if they need fast money, so it's a new business after all, very remunerative at this point

As long as you keep your post quality, you'll be fine because recently many account got ban because spamming especially for who enroll into pay per post scheme. But yes, ppp scheme is the best ROI and it become a good account business.
legendary
July 12, 2015, 12:39:01 PM
Why to buy account? Is it important or useful? What I guess from discussion is mix of replies. Can some one clear this to me?
Most people buy it for the signature campaigns as higher ranks mean higher pay per post. They ROI after a bit of time then its pure profit for them.

not to mention that at some point they can sell it for a bigger profit if they need fast money, so it's a new business after all, very remunerative at this point
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 12, 2015, 08:37:42 AM
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
July 12, 2015, 08:30:35 AM
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
July 10, 2015, 04:12:20 AM
Kinda thinking i may want to sell this account. Not as active with bitcoins as i use to be. :C

if anything, dont post from that account when you sell it; people knowing that account is sold might lead to the trust ratings being removed which is what gives your account value.
legendary
July 10, 2015, 02:25:33 AM
Kinda thinking i may want to sell this account. Not as active with bitcoins as i use to be. :C

well seeing that you have some trust its value could be good but recent post quality may tarnish this a bit, still 0.10-0.15 btc for it should be achievable
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
July 09, 2015, 05:26:18 PM
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
July 06, 2015, 09:35:21 PM
Full member a little more, I've seen 0.1-0.2 depend on trust

I guess full member account is not that low for having a good trust. I ever saw people selling full member account around 0.06 without any trust so it is good enough to save some 0.04, you can still use your 0.04 to buy another account  Grin

Junior acc can be very cheap possibly 0.015 you can buy a junior account. Full member a little more, I've seen 0.1-0.2 depend on trust. Senior can be around 0.5 btc. All accounts are different if you look at the trust level. Heros is not much different from a senior 0.6 maybe. And I've never seen a lengendary being sold. This should be posted in the digital goods section not here, but be careful when you buy account, ask for a signed message to see if it's hacked.  Smiley

I think you're confusing Jr. member for Member rank. Jr. member is worth only 0.004-0.008 at best. also most people sell Sr. Member for 0.3 ish. and hero for 0.5

Yes its true, there are no people selling junior member account because it is too easy to make one and it is not worthy. But 0.015 is too low for a member price, I think it will be around 0.02++
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
July 06, 2015, 03:30:28 PM
Junior acc can be very cheap possibly 0.015 you can buy a junior account. Full member a little more, I've seen 0.1-0.2 depend on trust. Senior can be around 0.5 btc. All accounts are different if you look at the trust level. Heros is not much different from a senior 0.6 maybe. And I've never seen a lengendary being sold. This should be posted in the digital goods section not here, but be careful when you buy account, ask for a signed message to see if it's hacked.  Smiley

I think you're confusing Jr. member for Member rank. Jr. member is worth only 0.004-0.008 at best. also most people sell Sr. Member for 0.3 ish. and hero for 0.5
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
July 06, 2015, 03:27:49 PM
Junior acc can be very cheap possibly 0.015 you can buy a junior account. Full member a little more, I've seen 0.1-0.2 depend on trust. Senior can be around 0.5 btc. All accounts are different if you look at the trust level. Heros is not much different from a senior 0.6 maybe. And I've never seen a lengendary being sold. This should be posted in the digital goods section not here, but be careful when you buy account, ask for a signed message to see if it's hacked.  Smiley
Your Junior estimate seems good, but the Senior estimate is a little high, it seems like most Senior accounts go for 0.2 to 0.35 BTC, at least from what I've seen lately.
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
July 06, 2015, 03:25:26 PM
Pages:
Jump to: