Pages:
Author

Topic: could bitcoin be replaced by another crypto currency? - page 7. (Read 11957 times)

Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
For now Bitcoin is irreplaceable because of the current market value i doubt that any coin can reach the same value as Bitcoin. It will only be replaced if investors will fully support a coin that they would think that could replaced bitcoin. But for now its really impossible.
That’s true, as of now, bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in the market and can’t be replaced by any. But that doesn’t mean it will remain that same position forever, one day, another cryptocurrency will still emerge as the best. A day may come when investors might decide to take another route, and as of now, everyone is kind showing interest in Litecoin, cause it’s quite fast for making transactions and the price has moved up to a certain high level.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
It's difficult i think if we see the popularity of Bitcoin, this currency ncreasingly known by people around the world and people are interested in using Bitcoin as an investment or another. The value is bigger than any cryptocurrency, no doubt that Bitcoin can not be replaced although many issues are facing this currency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 290
www.thegeomadao.com
As of the moment i don't think some altcoins can overtake bitcoin because bitcoin now is well established and it has a lot of supporters and investors. I agree too that it's impossible for some coins now to reach it's price and support but who knows in the future there is one altcoin that will follow the path of bitcoin in terms of price.
Yes for me there is no altcoin can replace bitcoin, these days bitcoin is marked as strong cryptocurrency. No altcoin can beat it the price is continues to high. Many had support on bitcoin so it is impossible other altcoin to take place.
for now is nothing altcoins will replace bitcoin , but someday i think can because bitcoin is to old and be gold , more technology adopted by other currency will can replace bitcoin but i still support bitcoin can be a popular and always popular in the future.
altcoins is hard to replace bitcoin but i guess sometimes altcoins will can do it.
there is have possible for altcoins , but is so hard because bitcoin is most popular and legalized coin in some country , with a lot supporter.
i dont care about altcoins will replace bitcoin or not , but i hope altcoins will can have a good place like bitcoin too.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
in the near future may be not but in the far future it sure happened
new thing always replace old thing that nature rules
New things do not always replace old things that is not a rule, look at some animals that have not changed and have been around for hundreds of millions of years, those animals were so well designed they can survive almost anything and the same can be said about bitcoin.
Activity: 114
Merit: 7
I think it might become a gold standard. Not for every day payments but for savings and value assessment
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
A sports token that knows your favorite team
This topic has been topic ever since. When you analyze, there are a lot of coins that are more improved than Bitcoin. Me too I am also thinking about what coin has the possibility that could replaced Bitcoin. Two coins that I knew that have the possibility to replace Bitcoin, these are Ethereum and Iota.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
i do this question because i´ve read in this website issues with bitcoin, slow mining process, high fees, etc. and i´ve read too good reviews of some altcoins, ethereum (smart contracts), ripple (for transfers between banks), dash and nem. these altcoins called 2.0. could bitcoin become just in future virtual gold reserved to companies and rich people?
No one can replace it because people now want to invest more in bitcoin because this is very popular now and it become more popular by the next year so i think even after 100 years bitcoin will never replace by anyone cryptocurrency because bitcoin is the best digital currency.
Why not? I doubt the technology and the growth of Bitcoin.
The Bitcoin technology is only blockchain, but for now, Ripple has passed Bitcoin to become the blockchain technology for payment in Japan and Korea.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
theoretically this is possible someday, but at the moment there is no such strong and expensive currency so that it could compete with bitcoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
i do this question because i´ve read in this website issues with bitcoin, slow mining process, high fees, etc. and i´ve read too good reviews of some altcoins, ethereum (smart contracts), ripple (for transfers between banks), dash and nem. these altcoins called 2.0. could bitcoin become just in future virtual gold reserved to companies and rich people?
No one can replace it because people now want to invest more in bitcoin because this is very popular now and it become more popular by the next year so i think even after 100 years bitcoin will never replace by anyone cryptocurrency because bitcoin is the best digital currency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
As of the moment i don't think some altcoins can overtake bitcoin because bitcoin now is well established and it has a lot of supporters and investors. I agree too that it's impossible for some coins now to reach it's price and support but who knows in the future there is one altcoin that will follow the path of bitcoin in terms of price.
Yes for me there is no altcoin can replace bitcoin, these days bitcoin is marked as strong cryptocurrency. No altcoin can beat it the price is continues to high. Many had support on bitcoin so it is impossible other altcoin to take place.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
Activity: 483
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
maybe, but in my opinion the odds are very small, bitcoin has become the highest and it will be very difficult to compete, but nothing is impossible, we wait, hope there is a rival but no more great than bitcoin
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
Well it's hard to predict what will happennext but those digital coins has a potential next to bitcoin but it's difficult to replace bitcoin so easily because what bitcoin done so far is hard to surpass.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
For now Bitcoin is irreplaceable because of the current market value i doubt that any coin can reach the same value as Bitcoin. It will only be replaced if investors will fully support a coin that they would think that could replaced bitcoin. But for now its really impossible.
Activity: 522
Merit: 10
I don't think bitcoin could replace by any cryptocurrency as the top one because almost all cryptos now are almost clone of bitcoin. They may have better features and applications than bitcoin but all are based on bitcoin's decentralized open-source blockchain technology which is bitcoin is the original creator.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Evengelist
The next Bitcoin is Bitcoin.
Activity: 136
Merit: 18
Paycoinzzz, i´ve created this thread and this is the second time i write a post. What you wrote in your post is really true. I´ve found in many posts some romantic feature with the btc, but 11/12 in cbot btc began to be traded as future and today 18/12 cme (the biggest future market in the world) will began to trade it, too. Who trades here? The power, the money owners: hedge funds, central banks, investment banks, etc. If there´s some romantic with the btc, since today that feature will disappear, believe me. Love´ll be replaced by profits.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
i think no one can replace bitcoin. bitcoin is powerfull coin although many of the new coins out there already better in terms of technology. but altcoins are also based on the Bitcoin blockchain.

Not at all bitcoin can’t be replaced by any other crypto bitcoin have replaced a lot of crypto from market because bitcoin is now very stable with high price in market and now its unstoppable and there is a very strong support to bitcoin by countries and they are going to make bitcoin legal as some countries have already make bitcoin legal so did the countries and people are supporting bitcoin then there is no chance for any other crypto to replace bitcoin.
Haha, the government are really smart.
They know they can not control or manage the transaction and activities in Bitcoin.
That is the reason they decided to accept Bitcoin is "legally" on stock market Roll Eyes
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is the mother of crypto currencies. Bitcoin will not be replaced because it is more than a coin, it is a lifestyle, it is a dream, it is a hope for the future economy.
Many Altcoins will have a huge importance on crypto economy, but will never replace bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
i think no one can replace bitcoin. bitcoin is powerfull coin although many of the new coins out there already better in terms of technology. but altcoins are also based on the Bitcoin blockchain.

not at all it is not possible .because Since the creation of Bitcoin, there have been hundreds of altcoins created that are supposed to be the next big cryptocurrency. The first one to gain any real success was Litecoin, and now we’ve seen the likes of Peercoin, Dogecoin, and others get their time to shine. While some of the newer variations of Bitcoin offer some interesting characteristics, it’s important to remember the power of Bitcoin’s position as the first cryptocurrency ever created. For a variety of reasons, Bitcoin is already halfway around the track as these new altcoins are just about to takeoff from the starting line.and we also need to know that strong working is also required for these coins.
Pages:
Jump to: