Pages:
Author

Topic: Could Ethereum reach $3,000 by the end of 2018 and above? - page 2. (Read 494 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
I was thinking due to the high rate on how Ethereum is climbing can it reach $3,000 by the end of 2018? What does you guys have to say on this?
$ 3000 per one ETH is a fairly high price, I think this ETH will cross the mark in 2019. But by the end of the summer I think ETH will cost about 1000 - 1300 dollars!

I think Ethereum has a very big future !!!
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
This is a volatile market with surprises. Can not see the front but the predictions are always set and we can believe it. ETH has reached the $ 1200 mark and I believe it will be at 1k5-2k this year.
Activity: 109
Ethereum Price

Optimism: 3000
Realism: 2000
Pessimism: 1500
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I was thinking due to the high rate on how Ethereum is climbing can it reach $3,000 by the end of 2018? What does you guys have to say on this?
I dont think ETH can rise that much in just a short time. until this month, ETH has now sign of rising back but just keep dropping more and more, of course i believe ETH still be able to reach 3000$ in the future but at least not this year but a few years from now, but i believe reaching more than 1500$ is possible for ETH in this year.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1

Well for me we can't really predict when will the price of Ethereum will be huge but only thing I knew that Ethereum has really big future and I really believe on it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
maybe 2000 but 3000 not this year, in my opinion
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
It will not happen for this 2018. My prediction is just over $1k and less than $2k. Ethereum now is dumped because of the bitcoin. So many FUD are spreading and fake news. So we cannot see ethereum will reach $3,000 at the end of the year 2018.
Activity: 20

Everything depends on btc. if btc hit 30k or minimum 25k, yes, its possible.
Activity: 511
if the market can be stable and the price of all the coins in cryptocurrency can be observed in good condition I think it can be achieved by the end of 2018 and it can happen despite the weight but must be optimistic.
Everything is possible but let's base on the trend price of ethereum the $3000 is huge maybe end of this year. The amount is huge also possible it cant hit the price, but I believe ethereum growth this year will increased. It's hard to speculate the value if were this heading.
Activity: 378
ApolloX
To be honest - nearly everything can happen. ETH can be 100$ as well as 1500$ or 3000$; it's just absolutely unpredictable and I don't think that there is any need to predict something in such a long term. However I think that there is a bigger possibility for it to be 1500 or 3000 instead of 100.
Activity: 336
if the market can be stable and the price of all the coins in cryptocurrency can be observed in good condition I think it can be achieved by the end of 2018 and it can happen despite the weight but must be optimistic.
Activity: 182
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
Actually, I think if bitcoin will develop with a significant value (  between 20K and 30K) then  it is certain that ethereum will reach 3K or more than that, because there is a connexion between Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. As well, despite that the price of Ethereum has fallen with a big value  in this crisis and now it has become less than $ 550, but it is certain that this drop is temporary and  may only last for a few weeks. and after that,  I believe that the market will return to the rise. and ethereum will rise too.

Moreover, I do not think that in this year there will be a significant  increase in the value of Etheruem and It may only reach $ 2000 in the end of this year. In fact,  I think after a few years ( 2-4 years) there will be a good surprise in this currency , and maybe it will rise to over  than  $ 7000  (it is all depend to bitcoin).
Activity: 307
Merit: 10

It all depends on btc. As it starts to grow, the price eth also increases. However, achieving the $ 3,000 price seems impossible this year. Maybe it will reach the level of the last ath.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
I think it is difficult for ETH to reach $ 3,000 by the end of this year, because of market volatility. It always goes down and has no sign of going up
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
It is depend on how matket move this year. If the market moving like crypto market in 2014 we probably can not see ethereum at $3000 in the near future but i still believe we will see it at 2021 when bitcoin going to $50k or $100k. I hope the market is different from 2014 dump. Because we are not facing like mt gox hack.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
This is very possible and we can actually see ethereum above $3,000 before end of December 2018 and I think in reality it might go above $55,000 .  Ethereum has making a very high progress in 2017 and if it can get up to half of the price we get in 2017 in 2018 then we would make a very great progress than we have. We should not think that because of what is happening now ethereum will not grow this year but I think ethereum  is going to grow.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
$2,000 seems like a more realistic target than $3,000 considering it recently lost some of its value

If the regulatory uncertainty surrounding ICO's and tokenized assets gets cleared up then Ethereum should be ready to move upwards again
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Etherehm price as of now is 600 dollars and I believe he highest price this year will be $5000 and for sure that happen. So the price of 3000 dollars for the ethereum is very possible to happen . So better to buy more ethereum now and for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the future if you choose ethereum. The good also to ethereum the highest percentage to become next bitcoin is very high.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

It can, however, bitcoin needs to surpass it's ATH first. We all know that most coins gets pumped along with bitcoin price hike. So, I guess this is really possoble when the market starts to recover. Ethereum platform is used by most ICOs as their platform, so ethereum is one of the most used cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: