Pages:
Author

Topic: Could Ethereum reach $3,000 by the end of 2018 and above? - page 3. (Read 494 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I was thinking due to the high rate on how Ethereum is climbing can it reach $3,000 by the end of 2018? What does you guys have to say on this?

You posted this on the wrong thread. This should be on the Altcoin Discussion. To answer your question, I don't think it will escalate that high this year even by the end of this year.

Now its already in the right section.
Etherium now is still in the deep area where the demand not so strong so its too difficult to reach that price.
But we will not know for sure what will happen in Q3 this year, if the price can be grow like last year, no doubt the price could reach $3k
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
Yes it is possible Ethereum can reach $3000 by the end of 2018 but there are some factors to be considered before it reaches that amount, and there is still a couple of months to go so if it reaches a certain target then it would be great news for Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 262
Merit: 0
This is not financial advice, only an opinion. It's very possible for ETH to reach $3,000 by the end of 2018 if two things happen. First, the FUD needs to slow down. This will happen as the various regulatory agencies (SEC, CFTC, IRS & non-US entities) come to some sort of consensus so there's less speculation about supposed bans on crypto. Second, most ICO tokens are built on the Ethereum ERC-20 platform, which by extension gives ETH value. The problem is that when these projects finish their ICO rounds, the project creators typically dump a lot of ETH back into the market, trading it for fiat. Now that a lot of projects have reached maturity, this might be less of a problem moving forward, particularly since some ICOs are building their tokens on other platforms like XLM and NEO. We're doing our ICO on Ethereum because it's mature by comparison and has been tested substantially.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I know that ETH reached 1.2kusd already but as of now it looks like those price might take a long time, right now most of alts depends on bitcoin's run, once bitcoin make a bullish run it will be possible for ETH to reach that but when is that gonna happen right?  Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
Teeka of Palm Beach Group has recently forecasted total crypto marketcap going to $5 Trillion in 2018. We'll see if that happens in 2018 or takes as long as 2019. ETH and most cryptos will go 10x higher in such a scenario so $3000 will be easy to achieve.
Activity: 64
Well eth is at 500 now and we are at a 340b market cap. The market cap would have to 5x to see these kinds of figures and although unlikely it's still a real possibility giving the unpredictable nature of the space
Activity: 208
I will be one of those that will be happy if ethereum does climbed to that value. I am one avid fan of ethereum. Most of my tokens were under it's platform that's why i welcome all good news that concerns this cryptocurrency. Ethereum is such a strong crypto. It has all the potential to be considered one of the world's valuable cryptocurrency. With the continuous development of it's blockchain to be more enterprise-friendly, what else can stop ethereum from achieving that value. I can't wait.
Activity: 479
very difficult. I hope ETH can come up again $ 1000 price. That is a wonderful thing. $ 3000 is really a price I can not think of
Activity: 322
I was thinking due to the high rate on how Ethereum is climbing can it reach $3,000 by the end of 2018? What does you guys have to say on this?
Yeah ethereum has proven a good altcoin and it has good and brilliant team behind. I think getting to $3k is possible but we should not to expect too much as we are in a bearish market and some investors has discouraged with the current situation. Let's relax and hope for the best. This could still a good year for crypto.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

You posted this on the wrong thread. This should be on the Altcoin Discussion. To answer your question, I don't think it will escalate that high this year even by the end of this year.
this is not wrong section for this topic,because this is altcoin section and what OPs asking is SPECULATIONS,dont try to make some advices if you dont really know what your saying..

Ethereums price might grow this year,maybe it can make 100% growth,but $3,000 is too much to ask,maximum of $2,000 maybe is enough since in this dip its price is lower than $500
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
if conditions like this continue I am sure guns ethereum will penetrate 3000 $, if btc up and stable there is a chance of ETH will go up, but this is like a beautiful dream honey  Grin Grin
unless the regulation of each country about cryptocurrency is clear there may be fresh air
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

If Bitcoin reach $100K or something, this would make sense. Otherwise no, ETH reaching $3,000 would make it way too overvalued. What innovation does it offer besides smart contract? There are many altcoins who has better features and use cases than ETH.
Activity: 210
no one can only know about the price in the  future, just know from analyzing and reading the meaningful of the article that related to cryptocurrency
Activity: 263
My hit price is $2000 by December 2018
Activity: 560
I would think it is possible. If you bank on crypto reaching trillion dollar market cap which i don't think it is attainable. Blockchain and crypto will be adoption should accelerate this year.

Don't bother too much about those forks, i do think they are the extension of the original network. Their success or usefulness still unproven. But there are freebies anywhere.. Just don't put too much attention to it on your core investment objective.
Activity: 238
Presale Starting May 1st
It will eventually end up reaching 3000 dollars somewhow but we probably need more time than 9 months. 9 months is very short time, it may not even recover at all, I suppose.
Also ethereum tokens will explode in future.
Activity: 140

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Surely their are some massive drop in the prices of ETH in past few days but ETH is a very fast growing coin and is used in most of the place's after Bitcoin . ETH will surely reach $3K in some month's and it can reach more high value in the future.
Activity: 182
Vitalik needs to improve further ETH if we want to see hitting 3K so soon. Maybe it's not the right amount of time, but who am I to make forecasts?
Activity: 69
If BTC reach new ATH. This price is possible. Because there are many ico projects are launching on this platform. ETH is getting more popular every day. This situation would be affect the price.
Pages:
Jump to: