Pages:
Author

Topic: Could Ethereum reach $3,000 by the end of 2018 and above? - page 4. (Read 494 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Eventually It will
but no one knows what will happen in crypto market
seems like this bear market has a long way to go
but $3000 is a reasonable target if things pick up this year, end of the year
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
It is very well possible, Ethereum could reach $3000 at the end of the year. As the price of Ethereum depends on bitcoin, we have to wait and see what bitcoin does later this year. But there's nothing but positive news all looks good, so the price could rise to 30K.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
I was thinking due to the high rate on how Ethereum is climbing can it reach $3,000 by the end of 2018? What does you guys have to say on this?
Possibility are there but there is no assurance that it will hit $3000,But currently all the cryotocurrencies are in the downtrend and ethereum also falling too much so we need to wait for orice recovery then only we can decide will it hit or not.
Activity: 347
Merit: 109
It has high downward pressure.  All those ICOs have bills to pay.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
Quite possible. ETH is now very popular. To date, about 80% of all ICO projects create their own tokens on the ethereum platform with the ERC-20 standard. The crypto market is still young and will only develop, which will entail a great investment in the future, which will give rise not only growth to the ethereum, and all crypto currencies.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
Ethereum is interesting cryptocurrency which is widely used by many companies and projects, but it will take some time before it will reach 3 thousand dollars. Ethereum lacks speed and scalability. Blocks are created every few seconds and even this doesn't help much. Transaction fees are higher than Bitcoin's fees and sometimes it takes a long time before transaction get confirmed for example during ICOs distrubuting their tokens which are usually worthless. It will interesting to see what Ethereum developers will think of in the future.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I understand these types of threads are started to encourage discussion of a token's price but I never feel like you get any real answers from anyone that have a structured argument behind their prediction.
Activity: 108
Merit: 2
I was thinking due to the high rate on how Ethereum is climbing can it reach $3,000 by the end of 2018? What does you guys have to say on this?

Of course it can! every crypto can skyrocket whereas stock from Tesla, Google, Amazon... that´s pure garbage, the real productive "asset" here is crypto, from the comfort of your sofa buy some random coins in your preferred hipster (and barely regulated) exchange and wait for the propaganda and FOMO to spread. Pump your favorite coin then dump it, and collect the real money until new waves of bag holders decide to "invest".
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Maybe it will, there are a lot of variables though, first of all, Bictoin's behaviour of course.
Stay tuned, maybe we'll see a huge jump from ETH soon this year
Activity: 256
Merit: 105
It rises rapidly in price, so it falls very quickly. And so it is very difficult to predict, I would say that it is impossible. By the end of 2018, it can cost $ 0. And in early 2019, already 5 thousand
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
I don't think it's possible. Now the U.S. government is heavily regulating ico and cryptocurrency. Google prohibits advertising in ico. I think this has a big impact on the price of ETH. I think the price of ETH now has to do with ico. When ico is closely monitored, the price of ETH will fall a lot.

You forgot that we all are not from USA , and most icos don't accept US CITIZENS
Activity: 98
I don't think it's possible. Now the U.S. government is heavily regulating ico and cryptocurrency. Google prohibits advertising in ico. I think this has a big impact on the price of ETH. I think the price of ETH now has to do with ico. When ico is closely monitored, the price of ETH will fall a lot.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502

This is very likely to happen, if Bitcoin will continue to soar then the price of Ethereum will probably jump, of course we must first see the price Bitcoin.
Activity: 36
Hello! Just out of curiosity - where have you taken the numbers (3000$ and 2018? Smiley If you would like to know my opinion - I don't think it will go up to 3k. This year for sure. But a lot of cryptogurus predict the bright future for ETH!
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
If we are going to reach a Trillion market cap this year than this is completely possible.

The survey shows that Bitcoin and Ethereum price will triple by the end of the year. I'm not sure if that will be enough to reach $3,000 but I think $2,000+ is doable.
Activity: 112
This year may, but not exactly. Now the big players left the bitcoin with big sums, and most of the capitalization fell down. Perhaps they will now go into another asset and the market will again go up
Activity: 56
Offcourse if bitcoin rises it carries every other crytocurrency along. But to rise of Ethereum to $3000 might be a long shot. But lets keep our fingers crossed. This is the virtual world and surprises can spring up.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Santa Coin
It is possible but I fear a couple year bear market and if that happens Ethereum won't be worth more than $500 when this year is over. Will be interesting to see who wins the battle, I have patience and will wait out whatever storm if needed.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
If Vitalik'll show good and working update, so would see $1k or $2k

I think $3k is imposible in near future

Wait and see
Activity: 118
Merit: 2
This is almost impossible. I think the bitcoin will reach $ 1000 this year. The value of ethereum is falling sharply. The $ 3000 figure is exaggerated
Pages:
Jump to: