Pages:
Author

Topic: Could Ethereum reach $3,000 by the end of 2018 and above? - page 5. (Read 494 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 12
I was thinking due to the high rate on how Ethereum is climbing can it reach $3,000 by the end of 2018? What does you guys have to say on this?

Everything depends on btc. if btc hit 30k or minimum 25k, yes, its possible.
yes I agree with you, it all depends on BTC.
if this month BTC back up then there is the possibility Ethereum will also go up, but if BTC still remain immobile.
it is impossible for Ethereum to ride. very very impossible Sad
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
It can and it will,, but on what year is unpredictable.. Yes 2018 or the end of it,, the possibility is high in which there is no assurance that it will be reached on that period.. I’ll be honest,, I can give figure when it comes to bitcoin as it has much more value in terms of jumping from a low price to a higher price in a short time.. But ethereum hasn’t been in that position before..

I learnt that someone who was involved in mxgot hack of 180k btc,  is now selling off btc,  so I don't think we can attain $3000 2018

What?? Ethereum has separate network with bitcoin.. No connection at all or (1%) lesser probability than you think it is..
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
I learnt that someone who was involved in mxgot hack of 180k btc,  is now selling off btc,  so I don't think we can attain $3000 2018
Activity: 280
Bitcoin's price will rise soon so this means it is taking up also the ethereum. It is possible for ethereum to reach $3000 by the end of the year, even more than that
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
Theoretically, of course it can. Will it? We can't say for sure. For it to reach $3k it pretty much needs to go up 5x, which is not a problem if the price increase this year will be similar from last year(though I kinda doubt it). Depend on a lot of factors to know for sure. Time will tell.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I was thinking due to the high rate on how Ethereum is climbing can it reach $3,000 by the end of 2018? What does you guys have to say on this?

Everything depends on btc. if btc hit 30k or minimum 25k, yes, its possible.
Activity: 168

You posted this on the wrong thread. This should be on the Altcoin Discussion. To answer your question, I don't think it will escalate that high this year even by the end of this year.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: