Pages:
Author

Topic: Could the Bitcoin price by the end of 2018 only 4000$ - 6000$? - page 3. (Read 1334 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Everything is possible of course in Crypto but that range of $4k - $6k is not likely what we will  see end of 2018. There are already signs for recovery but it is early to conclude but there are many reasons for the market to change the trend to bullish and the recovery phase will not take so long like 2014 did.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
I think $4,000 is really possible. I'm glad I moved my all fiat exposure out last December together with some good gains.
Everything I have in crypto now is profit but it still sucks to see your profit go down the drain.
It is a whole lot possible and even though it may not happen immediately, as there could still be a small rally upward around $5000 in coming days or weeks, but that would still not stop it from trying to test downward. However, this would be a great opportunity for anyone who is smart as this is actually a way to just accumulate the more for the future which I am pretty sure is going to be awesome. It is a good thing to see that we can at least get to buy low after the huge rally we had last year.
This is what we call a wise investor. People like you are often referred to as Sharks in the market. All those who cashed their coins in December are actually trading with a strong heart. We have had a fall below $6000 few days ago which was recovered a day ago. This recovery is like a hope for the hearts and it really keeps you motivated not to cash and to wait until it is boom. We are hoping for the boom till December.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
This analysis looks real now the market is responding in the same way we may see bitcoin 3000 dollars if the same downtrend continues
Well the first thing is that the analysis is not a real one but a nominal one because you are using the past data and comparing the present market condition with it while there are also other factors that determine the values of Bitcoin be it exogenous factors or some other factors.

SO what I want to say is that do not loose faith for we might head another direction than the one you guys think. In my opinion, we will not fall and might approach to boom soon.

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
I think the price of BTC will turn in to bullish soon , now could be the price is the cheapest one and ready to go higher even to $50k like prediction many expert. Learn from high volatility of BTC, it should be never be greedy to make invest in to it and always use stop loss and trailling stop.
Lol yeah we know that the fluctuating price of bitcoin can bring even the lowest price like today and can even rise very high up
thousands of percent like last year. You're right to learn from volatility. do not be too greedy. You must know when to stop
You should know how to be emotionless and always aim for gains, ask both long and short can be profitable in a type of market like this, knowing and understanding everything inside your investment will be able to bring good returned, there's a lots of deciding factors that will give us some hint in order to invest well, whether bitcoin will run high to 50k$ or fell more to 4k$, as long as you understand and knows how to play with volatility then you will still survive and have a decent earnings.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
In my opinion, Bitcoin will go up or go down depends on the demand and supply of the market. However, The market demand of globalization changing day by day, especially economic, legal and political. For example, there are a lot of wars in Middle East, it will affect immediately to cryptocurrencies ! Why, because a lot of people want to save their cash, funding by using the third technology which is Bitcoin. In deed, a lot of people nowadays change their perspective in term of cryptocurrency, the majority of people want to purchase more in order to hold and invest to gain more profit. But its too much risky, therefore, they will consider carefully if they want to invest in this area.
Last but not lease, I believe that Bitcoin will raise up in the end of 2018, because of ICO advantages and many people in worldwide start to invest in different types of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
It would be a terrible thing if the Bitcoin pattern is the same as in 2013-2015, it could be the end of 2018 is only about 4000 $ -6000 $, as I think if it might happen?

Let's look at the pattern in 2013-2015 below:

and this is the pattern from 2016 to the present:

What if it really happened, give your opinion? Cheesy
I think Bitcoin will not be in the $ 4k-6k range by the end of 2018. That's a very negative thought. The Crypto market is waning but does not mean it will not recover. It has come down for quite some time, and by the end of 2018 it will be time for the Crypto market to recover strongly. I predict Bitcoin prices will be at $ 9-11k. Cheesy
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
I think the price of BTC will turn in to bullish soon , now could be the price is the cheapest one and ready to go higher even to $50k like prediction many expert. Learn from high volatility of BTC, it should be never be greedy to make invest in to it and always use stop loss and trailling stop.
Lol yeah we know that the fluctuating price of bitcoin can bring even the lowest price like today and can even rise very high up
thousands of percent like last year. You're right to learn from volatility. do not be too greedy. You must know when to stop
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Anything can happen in the market. It is not possible the price will be under $5000 by end of the year but personally I don't think that would happen because according to its chart, usually it would spike in the end of the year. And I don't think I should sell my asset and park it in USDT. Instead, it is a good chance to buy back at lowest price possible.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
Anyway, $6,000 prize is still high comparing with 2013-14 prices. I agree for bitcoins to be like that the main thing is that it would not be less than that, because we'd current market trend it can be the Bitcoin would fall even to $1,000.
Yeah as compare to the previous position of bitcoin 6k dollar is high price, but it is not too high that investing now can give us profit, people are investing money in bitcoin so that’s why they are supporting bitcoin to be invest by people, I think we should invest because price of bitcoin will be higher in future as more investment is making price high, all people are supporting bitcoin globally so that I truly trust that bitcoin will continue to rise and it will never stop increasing.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
I think that at this point we still have enough time to hold out. I believe that the main growth we will see at least a year and a half.

No, the point is we still have the chance to invest even more because the market prices are decreasing right now and we can earn a huge amount of profit in the future.
Now is best opportunity f or us to invest our money and buy some more coins at lowest price of 4k dollar and 6k dollar, price is not yet too high to sell your coin, if you have money I would suggest you to buy some more so that your whole life future will be safe, you will not have to be worry about rise and fall of you have patience and invest in long term trading or investing price is gonna too high till end of 2018.
Activity: 20
It would be a terrible thing if the Bitcoin pattern is the same as in 2013-2015, it could be the end of 2018 is only about 4000 $ -6000 $, as I think if it might happen?

https://i.imgur.com/WlENdQD.png

https://i.imgur.com/jvOC9zy.png

I Think that the best way you can save your money is to invest in different perpsective altcoins. The best way you can make some funds off the market is to invest in different ICOs. I did the same way and Have invested in the ICO which is called Cryptics. These guys have developed a platform which is capable to predict the prices of different cryptocurrency assets with high accuracy rate up to 70% This technology is truly amazing because it eases the traders life dramatically.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
The price of bitcoin is speculative and can not be predicted correctly. It happen that because of the nature of bitcoin any price is possible so by the end of 2018 the price can be up to $10K  or below .
I am sure it will be above 10k dollar, right now in market price of bitcoin is almost 6k but it is good to have patience soon it will start moving, it will be high according to me, it is true bitcoin is hard to predict accurately but I am sure with this fine movement of upward trend bitcoin will rise high, volatility of bitcoin is quite natural so at the end of 2018 bitcoin will leave good news of higher price for us.
Need to cultivate the trust of crypto when we want to see a positive change to cryptocurrencies. Because with the trust of the public is what will make cryptocurrency survive and can have a high selling value. Besides that the higher our intensity in using cryptocurrencies then it will be very good, let's together support the development of cryptocurrencies and we will all feel the benefits in the future. The very high asset growth in the world of crypto will determine the future that we will go through and live.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I don't believe on that the price of the bitcoin before end of this year 2018 will become only 4000 upto 6000 dollars. Because for me the highest price of the bitcoin in the end of the year will be 50,000 dollars and I hope that really happen.
I do not think so, as we cannot say any thing about the bitcoin price, but still i would like to say that we already have seen a lot of ups and down in bitcoin price, but after each fall we always seen a good recover, and for this time i am again expecting the same to happen, i think that bitcoin price will hopefully recover very soon and at the end of 2018 bitcoin price will trading above 20000$.
Activity: 30
With they movement of they crypto market I will say that one can't say or predict they actually value bitcoin will be but from July bitcoin will rise,truly they crypto market is volatile.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
The price of bitcoin is speculative and can not be predicted correctly. It happen that because of the nature of bitcoin any price is possible so by the end of 2018 the price can be up to $10K  or below .
I am sure it will be above 10k dollar, right now in market price of bitcoin is almost 6k but it is good to have patience soon it will start moving, it will be high according to me, it is true bitcoin is hard to predict accurately but I am sure with this fine movement of upward trend bitcoin will rise high, volatility of bitcoin is quite natural so at the end of 2018 bitcoin will leave good news of higher price for us.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰

definetly thats not true,because as far as i look up the coin markets cap now the price value of crypto coins is going high,thats why i thinks maybe this is the things that we've been waiting for  because maybe this is the moment that bull run is coming therefore if bitcoin is going pump the altcoins will be follow soon to pump,even though my penny bitcoin in my wallet is growing simultaneously,thats why we conclude and hoping that it will grow back to its normal price value in exchange market,even back to $12k -$15k at the end of these year,thats enough for us to become profitable.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I think Bitcoin will not update ATH update in this year. It will be only in flat. According to technical analysis bitcoin will be in flat till the end of this year. But also it will crash to $ 1200 - 3000. and will go back to current levels. That's why - yes, Bitcoin price could be $ 4000 - 6000 by the end of this year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
it could probably happen to the $ 4,000 figure because every week Bitcoin is about 10% decline. But hopefully my prediction is wrong because whoever the price of Bitcoin do not get down.

I also hold some Altcoins and almost 40% minus its estimate, hopefully Bitcoin rises again and the market becomes green again.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
I don't believe on that the price of the bitcoin before end of this year 2018 will become only 4000 upto 6000 dollars. Because for me the highest price of the bitcoin in the end of the year will be 50,000 dollars and I hope that really happen.
Pages:
Jump to: