Pages:
Author

Topic: Could the Bitcoin price by the end of 2018 only 4000$ - 6000$? - page 8. (Read 1334 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It could happen but the circumstances are different than back then, bitcoin has a lot more users right now than in the past, the market is a lot more mature and we have that crash as a reminder of what it may happen if a truly devastating news hits bitcoin, while there have been bad news in the past weeks I do not see a single one of them being as bad as it was the incident with Mt Gox so the chances we are going to see that price at the end of the year are low.

It's true, the market is very different this time thinking about the users number. But I think there is an inedit event this time we didn't have in 2013-2015, the government's offensive against Bitcoin. It can reflect negatively over Bitcoin price, somehow like the incident with the mentioned exchange on that time. I don't know how strong is this factor and how it could affect Bitcoin adoption, but it worries.

What I believe is a good method to counter threats, it's to have a good number of investors from everywhere, because if a country attacks Bitcoin, it won't hurt a lot, as there will be many other people from many other countries to balance the market. We feel the pain now because some countries have great, unproportional influence over Bitcoin and if their governments do something against the digital currency, the impact is much stronger.

Besides decentralized, Bitcoin is being centralized in some main countries.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
It could happen but the circumstances are different than back then, bitcoin has a lot more users right now than in the past, the market is a lot more mature and we have that crash as a reminder of what it may happen if a truly devastating news hits bitcoin, while there have been bad news in the past weeks I do not see a single one of them being as bad as it was the incident with Mt Gox so the chances we are going to see that price at the end of the year are low.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
As per the current price result, we can't take an exact speculation. Because there is a chance for both it may get down again or it may recover from this crisis and perform well as they done before. I hope at the end of this year bitcoin will give probably a good result.

Just believe and hold, we will be able to help this industry if we will remain from our position that bitcoin will still go high, we can't predict as players and holders are still doing their own journey inside this industry the more we support and hold our coins the better result that we will see coming end of this year so better to think about it and stand in our position.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
As per the current price result, we can't take an exact speculation. Because there is a chance for both it may get down again or it may recover from this crisis and perform well as they done before. I hope at the end of this year bitcoin will give probably a good result.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
It would be a terrible thing if the Bitcoin pattern is the same as in 2013-2015, it could be the end of 2018 is only about 4000 $ -6000 $, as I think if it might happen?

Let's look at the pattern in 2013-2015 below:

and this is the pattern from 2016 to the present:

What if it really happened, give your opinion? Cheesy
I think price of bitcoin in 2018 will be very difficult to reduce to $ 4000- $ 6000 because with the great applications and utilities bitcoin, now bitcoin are increasingly interested countries and save Legal notice. Although some countries are banned bitcoin, I think they are only temporary solutions when they do not know how to control and manage bitcoin transactions.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
It is really difficult to predict how things will proceed from now on,with all the regulations coming into this market,it is highly possible that the price would trade around a range of around $4k to $10k ,once the speculations about bans and other negatives news are done,then we might see another rally,because the fundamentals are sound and with the lightning network being implemented,i am positive about the future.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076
zknodes.org
Records are there but unfortunately conditions have changed from how the market was back in 2013-2015 when bitcoin had very few supporters and believers, but with today’s high adoption rate of cryptos and don’t see why bitcoins value should drop to these margins.....we need progress as at now.
I do not think that can happen. Because of the FUD of the market. $9000 is the bottom of Bitcoin price. many investors will buy it with this level. They will hold until it rise again.
I agree and what’s also hurting the market besides the FUD is this continued posts of how low the price of bitcoin will go, let’s talk of high bitcoin prices will go😎

said if Bitcoin is going to go up then it's tough because in the current reality bitcoin prices keep going down, it would even be a public hoax if that's said at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
Records are there but unfortunately conditions have changed from how the market was back in 2013-2015 when bitcoin had very few supporters and believers, but with today’s high adoption rate of cryptos and don’t see why bitcoins value should drop to these margins.....we need progress as at now.
I do not think that can happen. Because of the FUD of the market. $9000 is the bottom of Bitcoin price. many investors will buy it with this level. They will hold until it rise again.
I agree and what’s also hurting the market besides the FUD is this continued posts of how low the price of bitcoin will go, let’s talk of high bitcoin prices will go😎
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Could be possible. Market dominance of Bitcoin has gone down to less than 40% from 80-90% at the beginning of 2017. With fiat pairs on other cryptos available incoming, most of the new people enter the market without even purchasing bitcoin. Even with what we say, the lightning network or any other upgrades that will come on the blockchain of bitcoin, there would still be no other use for it but just a store of value. From the 6k bounce, I think we might not see another exponential growth but a less volatile and more stabilized one.

I agree. Due to also deflation it's becoming store of value, and due to high transaction fees, it is losing it's usage for most average people. Bitcoin is just becoming virtual gold. You won't pay gold to do normal shopping like food, clothes etc. But you can buy by gold more expensive things, like car. Same with bitcoin, try to buy with it cheeseburger. Yeah it is possible, but who wants to buy cheeseburger worth 5$ and pay 12$ or more fee?
Activity: 144
Merit: 101
Could be possible. Market dominance of Bitcoin has gone down to less than 40% from 80-90% at the beginning of 2017. With fiat pairs on other cryptos available incoming, most of the new people enter the market without even purchasing bitcoin. Even with what we say, the lightning network or any other upgrades that will come on the blockchain of bitcoin, there would still be no other use for it but just a store of value. From the 6k bounce, I think we might not see another exponential growth but a less volatile and more stabilized one.
Activity: 202
It would be a terrible thing if the Bitcoin pattern is the same as in 2013-2015, it could be the end of 2018 is only about 4000 $ -6000 $, as I think if it might happen?

In the past few weeks, only a few days ago, the price of a bitcoin dropped to $ 7,800 due to the bad news that caused the bitcoin to drop dramatically. In terms of value. The market is also evaporating over $ 100 billion. But today the bitcoin has turned its head and rebounded at $ 9300 at the present time, although it has rebounded but bitcoin is facing tremendous resistance as all day just stopped at Price $ 9300. I believe the rwangf is coming when Asian investors are taking profits for holidays, bitcoin prices will fall further.
But with the benefit that bitcoin brings, it drops to $ 4,000 is not possible.
I also believe that can be seen in the past four weeks marked a very serious decline in the value of bitcoin when bitcoin has dropped more than 60% of the value, from $ 19800 down to $ 7800. But we can see that more and more countries are interested in bitcoin, many countries have accepted and legally circulated bitcoin for its great applications. Because I believe that fbitcoin can reduce the value but can not down to 4000-5000 $ that bitcoin will increase and grow further in 2018 to $ 50,000.
Activity: 224

In the past few weeks, only a few days ago, the price of a bitcoin dropped to $ 7,800 due to the bad news that caused the bitcoin to drop dramatically. In terms of value. The market is also evaporating over $ 100 billion. But today the bitcoin has turned its head and rebounded at $ 9300 at the present time, although it has rebounded but bitcoin is facing tremendous resistance as all day just stopped at Price $ 9300. I believe the rwangf is coming when Asian investors are taking profits for holidays, bitcoin prices will fall further.
But with the benefit that bitcoin brings, it drops to $ 4,000 is not possible.
Activity: 308
Bitcoin price unpredictable and nobody can predict with 100% is true, anything could happen with bitcoin price will increase or decrease. But I hope and wish bitcoin price will increase more than $20k more higher than last year like other bitcoiners hope too.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
The pattern looks similar but it does not mean that the same will happen this year. We all know that the price fluctuates depending on many aspects. If the same pattern happens this year, wouldn't it be a great time to buy more? No matter how much the price will up or down this year, the most important thing is how we use it to make profit.
We are not so sure  of whether that is going on happen, though I once heard that Bitcoin will reach $25000 this year, but they didn’t say when, and they also didn’t say it would be $40,000 like you said. But it would be really cool if it happens to reach the price rate of $40,000 this year, if possible, $60,000 will be good. But lets not hope too much, to avoid getting disappointed. But I’m believing it will reach $25,000 at least.

But expecting bitcoin prices to fall down up to $4000, does not seem realistic as market is right now showing some recovery as FUDs are coming to rest after some storms. So, we can expect bitcoin prices to cross $10,000 levels very soon which will lead to $15,000 and then $20,000 levels in coming days.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

It is good for bitcoin, great consolidations and lot more people will join to the bitcoin family!  I dont think we will see bitcoin at this price for so long! At the end of this years i can see bitcoin around 25K dollars!
can you provide the basis ?, so you say bitcoin price will reach the price of 25k dollars at the end of the year. while I see from the pattern of the previous year even the possibility is very small.

Not because you have these graphs does mean that you have all the basis as these are all speculations therefore don't easily jump on your conclusion. I don't know if you're just being pessimistic or realistic and I respect your opinion but I don't see bitcoin will end in that price rather it will be rise times 5 from the current price. Of all of these FUDS and trolling please don't easily believe from it so we can lessen those weak hands.

But graphs is one of the basis and technical analysis can help it so we can speculate.
I think the drama isn't over and if you're a long term holder just wait a little more to buy but one thing is certain that bitcoin will have a hard time getting itself.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
Previously, bitcoin was a novelty and the price grew slowly and unsteadily.
Now it is too much invested.
He was already falling below 8K, now the Moon)
Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

2013-2015 was a very different time for bitcoin.

we had Mt Gox which was somewhat the only exchange available out there for trading (it had more than 85-90% of the total volume) and it not only fake pumped bitcoin but also scammed people and ran away.

it was mainly the recovery from that scam and the market losing its main exchange!

there was also nowhere near the same adoption of bitcoin back then. people barely even knew about it let alone want to invest in it. bitcoin was still a mystery that might or might not have been banned. but now countries are adopting bitcoin for real like Japan, we have mainstream adoption and Wall Street is even publicly involved now! there are Futures, ETFs, ...

literary nothing is similar to that period Cheesy

i would be very disappointed in bitcoin and all the investors in it to be honest. if we see something like that happening again, i will be convinced that nobody cares about bitcoin as a technology, or a currency,... all everyone ever cared about was the money.
it proves that the motivation to buy bitcoin was to get rich and now they are "shorting out" with the first sign of drop.
I don’t think so that prices of bitcoin will go more down because people are buying at this time and I am not sure but sooner prices will start rise and then it will not stop again because bitcoin will keep on rising because this time number of new investor will be very high and demand will go high in result prices will shoot up and those who are saying it will come down to 4000k they are just giving false statements for fame.
Activity: 280
Why do you guys quoting the whole big post of op to make your post? Every one of you did the same thing (edit: except one).
If you guys really want to quote then use (~image~) to minimize the post. In my opinion it will look much better.

@Op
Anything can happen anytime, crypto market is totally unpredictable.
Your chart 2013-2015 is very similar if compare with 2016 chart, but now is 2018, crypto market has grown massively since then.
It may also possible that the price will hit $40k-$60k by 2018 instead of going down to $4k-$6k. But "if" it goes down to $4k-$6k then a massive buy/price push will happen for sure.

It is true that in January we showered with red blood, and the market is still not recovering. I've seen that even with solid news the alt market didn't respond.

Just hoping for the best.

What solid news do you mean? I dont see any solid news recently in crypto market.
The market now going to be very volatile and its going to very high unpredictable move. But for me, i dont see the chart at all time because it can lead me to do panic sell and my ending is loss.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128

It is good for bitcoin, great consolidations and lot more people will join to the bitcoin family!  I dont think we will see bitcoin at this price for so long! At the end of this years i can see bitcoin around 25K dollars!
can you provide the basis ?, so you say bitcoin price will reach the price of 25k dollars at the end of the year. while I see from the pattern of the previous year even the possibility is very small.

Not because you have these graphs does mean that you have all the basis as these are all speculations therefore don't easily jump on your conclusion. I don't know if you're just being pessimistic or realistic and I respect your opinion but I don't see bitcoin will end in that price rather it will be rise times 5 from the current price. Of all of these FUDS and trolling please don't easily believe from it so we can lessen those weak hands.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Pages:
Jump to: