Pages:
Author

Topic: Could the Bitcoin price by the end of 2018 only 4000$ - 6000$? - page 6. (Read 1334 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

I think the bitcoin price will increase in October, November and December and it will fall next year.But the bitcoin has a bit of a bit of value because the price of bitcoin increases every year.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
this time early of this week bitcoin price are dropping lower than 6k usd I think this coming month of july it either the price continue to drop of the price goes uprising until end of the year price become 12k usd its only my own analysis and prediction hoping come true.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Tether has released 250 million USDT tokens. Usually this led to a rise in the exchange rate for bitcoin and altcoins. In addition, Circle noted the huge growth of investors on its site in May-June. I hope that in July we will break the downward trend. Roll Eyes

This could bring a good run for the whole crypto market beside bitcoin right now are starting to rise up a little bit so just wait for the next move if bitcoin will continue to dump or rise up again, usually bitcoin prise starting to pump by the 4rd quarter of the year.
Yes.I also observed that the last quarter of this year would be good already for bitcoin.We cannot predict the price correctly but i'm really hoping that today's pump might lead into a bull run in the following days for the price to recover and to see increase in growth for our investments too.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Tether has released 250 million USDT tokens. Usually this led to a rise in the exchange rate for bitcoin and altcoins. In addition, Circle noted the huge growth of investors on its site in May-June. I hope that in July we will break the downward trend. Roll Eyes

This could bring a good run for the whole crypto market beside bitcoin right now are starting to rise up a little bit so just wait for the next move if bitcoin will continue to dump or rise up again, usually bitcoin prise starting to pump by the 4rd quarter of the year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
if the same bear market continues then we may expect the same prices like 4000 dollars to 60000 dollars price range  if we can see bull market then the price range will be 20 thousand dollars to 30 thousand dollars
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
the most important for me is btc to be stable when it is stable all the profits can come from ICO`s and altcoins but when btc is in trouble and goes dipper than the market becomes a bloodbath.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I think that at this point we still have enough time to hold out. I believe that the main growth we will see at least a year and a half.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 604
I think $4,000 is really possible. I'm glad I moved my all fiat exposure out last December together with some good gains.
Everything I have in crypto now is profit but it still sucks to see your profit go down the drain.

I do not think that at the end of 2018 bitcoin price will be trading so much low,. To me my personal view is that at the end of 2018 bitcoin price will be trading above 15000$, because still a lot of time to go tell the end of 2018. I think that in next 6 months bitcoin price will surely recover its price too much and hopefully will be trading above 15000$, I think 9000$ increase in 6 months is not such a big target for bitcoin.
Right.Even how bloody the market today,but i still have high hopes in bitcoin that it will start to recover its price within the last quarter of this year and hopefully by december the price would go $10k above.I know history won't always repeat itself but the chance of making the price skyrocket again is also very possible to happen.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
No will be the answer.I hope the price of bitcoin will reach 25-20k$ by the end of this year.If you have a doubt,check the price chart of last year.After the August,their is steady raise in bitcoin price with some minor fluctuations.I don't think the pattern of 2013-2015 is continue now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I think $4,000 is really possible. I'm glad I moved my all fiat exposure out last December together with some good gains.
Everything I have in crypto now is profit but it still sucks to see your profit go down the drain.

I do not think that at the end of 2018 bitcoin price will be trading so much low,. To me my personal view is that at the end of 2018 bitcoin price will be trading above 15000$, because still a lot of time to go tell the end of 2018. I think that in next 6 months bitcoin price will surely recover its price too much and hopefully will be trading above 15000$, I think 9000$ increase in 6 months is not such a big target for bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 40
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
all can happen in an instant even tomorrow even bitcoin prices can rise if many investors are investing in bitcoin bitcoin, bitcoin prices can not be predicted with certainty because very fast change.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
It is hard to predict Bitcoin price by end of 2018. My personal prediction is $20,000 thou. Hopefully, Bitcoin will start to recover soon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
The price of bitcoin is speculative and can not be predicted correctly. It happen that because of the nature of bitcoin any price is possible so by the end of 2018 the price can be up to $10K  or below .
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
Nobody know the future. It can be or it cannot be not.

For me, I know that history repeats itself so I know that this will not happen in the year 2018. I think that Bitcoin will repeat what happened on 2017 that it shoot up to almost $20k. We are just speculating the price of bitcoin so nobody knows what exactly will happen.  It depends on the whales too if they want to pump it or not  Grin
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
It would be a terrible thing if the Bitcoin pattern is the same as in 2013-2015, it could be the end of 2018 is only about 4000 $ -6000 $, as I think if it might happen?

Let's look at the pattern in 2013-2015 below:

and this is the pattern from 2016 to the present:

What if it really happened, give your opinion? Cheesy
Eehm… it can be very much possible, if there is not enough investment made to raise the price. Unless they are going to bubble it or whatever. The previous years I can remember that the price of Bitcoin usually goes up around ending of the year and not at the start.

So as for this 2018, if I’m going to say anything about this, it probably should be around the end of the year, around September or October. And after this year, the price will likely go down.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
It would be a terrible thing if the Bitcoin pattern is the same as in 2013-2015, it could be the end of 2018 is only about 4000 $ -6000 $, as I think if it might happen?

Let's look at the pattern in 2013-2015 below:

and this is the pattern from 2016 to the present:

What if it really happened, give your opinion? Cheesy

There are a lot of possibilities that can happen so of course it depends on the people if what will be theur decisions of course this kind of rumors are also affecting the peoples mindset. Some of them might see yhis and when they do they immediately panic sell because of that and those things can really make that statement of yours be in reality. So lets be all positibe and trust the process if that will be the case and then hold for a long time this is not the end of our life. Lets face tge problem if there will be.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
We should consider all possibilities and it's unlikely imo, but it's still possible. There are a lot of talks about mining cost. We will see.
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
Do you guys ready for deep diving? I mean, we can reach 3000-4000 dollars and market will stand in this zone for a year or half a year. I think it can heppen. And it will be very painful for all cryptoinvestors.
Pages:
Jump to: