Pages:
Author

Topic: Could the Bitcoin price by the end of 2018 only 4000$ - 6000$? - page 4. (Read 1334 times)

Activity: 556
Merit: 250
It would be a terrible thing if the Bitcoin pattern is the same as in 2013-2015, it could be the end of 2018 is only about 4000 $ -6000 $, as I think if it might happen?

Let's look at the pattern in 2013-2015 below:

and this is the pattern from 2016 to the present:

What if it really happened, give your opinion? Cheesy

It actually isn't impossible because anyhing could happen to bitcoin price. It could go lower or higher than what we expect because it is volatile and we can't do anything to control it. It is just important that we all know what to do with our hodlings fpr us to gain a good profit.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
I think it is possible to happen ad some experts even say it will reach around $2-$3k be end of this year or within this year before it goes back up. So I’ll just expect the worse this year and be hopeful next year, thats just the way it is since Bitcoin is still not stable.
I really do not see this happening and the same pattern is actually just kicking in already as there is doubt about that. This movement shows that there is a likelihood of us seeing as high as $80k and who knows, it could even get higher than that. I would not say this year is best anyway, because after every downtrend, there is an opportunity to bounce back and that is how I always see it. For those who thought they missed the chance of a huge value later on, I want to believe they have the chance now.

There are half more year is remaining in 2018 hence we may expect many more surprises in coming weeks. Today slightly bitcoin prices bounced back from $5800 to $6400 sharply why not same things to happen in coming months to mark another year of bitcoin after 2013 and 2017.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
My taught is that what is happening in they crypto world is correction and they value of this coin will rise higher before they year ends,currently there value are pushing high now.
Activity: 423
all can happen in an instant even tomorrow even bitcoin prices can rise if many investors are investing in bitcoin bitcoin, bitcoin prices can not be predicted with certainty because very fast change.
Bitcoin being fluctuating. Really I haven’t seen any sort of source of income to be just like this volatile. In other world business talks, whenever something or some asset start shaking in their price, they are getting older and useless. So better to get rid of them. Same is here with the bitcoin but instead of being useless, everything is just getting useful. Better for bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
As I tnaays this is a bad year for the crypto market. So I think bitcoin will have the highest price of 15k. But I hope my predictions are wrong.

It is little sad to see the btc has not risen much in this first half of the year but I am hopeful that in this coming months we will see the rise to happen and btc crossing even 15k in this next 6 months and our year end will be a good one.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
As I tnaays this is a bad year for the crypto market. So I think bitcoin will have the highest price of 15k. But I hope my predictions are wrong.

It was fine if it goes to $15k dolars because it will be still profitable, selling your coins today will just make you lose profit so try to invest even more while the market price is still dumping to earn more profit.

Still just the middle of the year guys. Don't count out a big run just yet because the targets of beyond the current all time high can still be achieved in a month or two. Be a little positive and flexible with your expectations :p
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

It was fine if it goes to $15k dolars because it will be still profitable, selling your coins today will just make you lose profit so try to invest even more while the market price is still dumping to earn more profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
The price of the bitcoin is generally down for the first six months of this year and the trend might continue for the second half if there's no positive development coming for bitcoin to boost its price. Factors that could helped bitcoin to pump its price are not present and there are also report of price manipulators that aimed to keep the price of the bitcoin go down according to their plan. With this situation, it will be possible that bitcoin will be much lower than last year before 2018 ends.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
Activity: 700
Merit: 503
It is quite possible. For 6 months we are in a downward movement. It is quite possible to finish this year at around $ 4000. I hope that this will not happen, since the longer bitcoin is in the down trend, the worse the altcoins feel and the worse for the ICO projects. But in any case, as history shows us, even after prolonged depression, sunny days come. Each of us will have the opportunity to regain and increase our investments.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
all can happen in an instant even tomorrow even bitcoin prices can rise if many investors are investing in bitcoin bitcoin, bitcoin prices can not be predicted with certainty because very fast change.
Well, that is only an assumption with the possibility that you see a huge demand in the market if we want to be at least pragmatic, nothing is going to be warranting that anytime soon. This is still a speculative asset and a highly speculated environment, so, the idea of expecting a huge change very soon is one that should not even be assumed at least for now.

We are in a huge bear market and that is what we have in our hands presently, and how low we go to buy in as much as possible is what we should be looking at.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
CAT.EX Exchange
it's possible that bitcoin will only hit the worst price at $ 4k because I see the bitcoin price at $ 4k is already the most severe and there are sure to be many people who panic and sell a loss.
Activity: 266
With the current situation, I think the crypto market this year will not be good. However, I still hope that this price will not happen. Because nothing is really certain, especially the investment market.

Yes I think the price by the end of this year will be around $4000-$6000. Maybe in the next year there will be a great news that will boost the crypto market.
Activity: 187
The OP has got it quite right, it seems. The funny thing is that I had thought exactly the same, even at the beginning of January, but then, alas, I have failed to act accordingly.
Activity: 192
With the current situation, I think the crypto market this year will not be good. However, I still hope that this price will not happen. Because nothing is really certain, especially the investment market.
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
It would be a terrible thing if the Bitcoin pattern is the same as in 2013-2015, it could be the end of 2018 is only about 4000 $ -6000 $, as I think if it might happen?

I placed some buy orders months ago, that are close to meeting the trade price point. I wasn't not expecting bitcoin to get low enough to take the trades too seriously. However, looking at the chart im thing of re-positioning the buys at an even lower price. If its not time to buy in now it must be getting close!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
Just a thought, I was trying to recall what was the price of bitcoin last year before the bitcoin was hyped by media. If I am not mistaken, it was roughly at 6,000 USD before John Cena twitted about BTC... then the pump happened coincidently...

Therefore, the real support is at more or less $6,000. Because most buyers beyond that were not really bitcoin enthusiasts but just sheep.

Let's see what will happen
I agree with your views although I bought bitcoin at 8k level  but if market will closed ti 6k$ at the end of the year i  can say it is quite safe territory for investors who bought at a higher price than it will fall to a much lower price. As we all know bitcoin price can surge in just a week if somebody would pump it hard. i will keep holding my coins and  wait when market recovers.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
Just a thought, I was trying to recall what was the price of bitcoin last year before the bitcoin was hyped by media. If I am not mistaken, it was roughly at 6,000 USD before John Cena twitted about BTC... then the pump happened coincidently...

Therefore, the real support is at more or less $6,000. Because most buyers beyond that were not really bitcoin enthusiasts but just sheep.

Let's see what will happen
Activity: 294

I believe that bitcoin prices in 2018 will not only fall back to the $ 4000 level but may fall further and possibly reach $ 1000 by the end of 2018. You can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and falling. strong since the $ 19800 mark. City is falling into crisis as bitcoin prices are constantly falling. So at this moment I believe bitcoin prices will continue to fall sharply more than the global recession.
Activity: 518
It even is speculated to reached down to $3k by either this year or by the end of this year. And now its actually down to $5,800 again; I mean who knows right, the price could suddenly drop down to that much and rise again the next morning.
Pages:
Jump to: