Pages:
Author

Topic: Count down to Iran invasion - page 4. (Read 41923 times)

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
March 30, 2015, 05:21:19 PM
Still circling the region, yet another strategic ally of Iran invaded.

http://news.antiwar.com/2015/03/26/us-confirms-involvement-in-coordinating-saudi-attack-on-yemen/
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
July 07, 2014, 05:33:25 AM
So how long until Israel makes a preemptive strike on Iran given the current state of geopolitical events?

No longer than it takes an OPEC member to start trading oil for BTC?
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
July 07, 2014, 05:22:22 AM
So how long until Israel makes a preemptive strike on Iran given the current state of geopolitical events?
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
May 14, 2014, 04:24:40 PM
Funny but now Iranian government is able to do whatever they want, they even can continue working on the nuclear research program, then say 'fuck yourself' to Obama personally and nothing will happen.

Consequences of any military operation against Iran would be far worse than results of Vietnam operation. US government know it, and won't do anything like this due to suicidal nature of such activity. The only thing what they're able to do is impose another set of sanctions.
IMO Iran was just a way of putting pressure on Russia since they have defense agreements. Apparently they have found a new host to replace Iran - Ukraine.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
May 13, 2014, 07:22:53 PM
Funny but now Iranian government is able to do whatever they want, they even can continue working on the nuclear research program, then say 'fuck yourself' to Obama personally and nothing will happen.

Consequences of any military operation against Iran would be far worse than results of Vietnam operation. US government know it, and won't do anything like this due to suicidal nature of such activity. The only thing what they're able to do is impose another set of sanctions.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
May 13, 2014, 05:12:27 PM
After the recent false flag gas attack on the population of Syria, it seems the US/Israel/... is preparing an invasion of Syria.

Nope, never gonna happen xD
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
August 26, 2013, 07:44:44 PM
Way to edit my quote to serve your purposes.

Hearing lots of rumblings from military personnel that an attack is now imminent within the next few weeks.
Activity: 364
Merit: 253
August 25, 2013, 03:01:25 AM
an attack is now imminent within the next few weeks.

Define...few

Few weeks after a decade. Roll Eyes
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
August 25, 2013, 02:59:09 AM
After the recent false flag gas attack on the population of Syria, it seems the US/Israel/... is preparing an invasion of Syria.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1279
Primedice.com, Stake.com
August 24, 2013, 10:59:49 PM

Define...few

Maybe butterfly labs is leading the invasion.
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
August 24, 2013, 10:18:01 AM
Are we still counting down?
Activity: 900
Merit: 1000
Crypto Geek
August 19, 2013, 05:15:01 PM
OK I've found a way to do it - short oil.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 19, 2013, 12:37:34 PM

Define...few

A few hundred maybe?
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
August 19, 2013, 12:34:03 PM

Define...few
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 19, 2013, 09:36:09 AM
Bit disappointed the way I suggested profit out of the news and everybody ignored it and starting moaning politics again

Maybe not all of us are willing to be vultures picking at the bones of a nation.

? Other way round. If you're betting on peace you can invest in Iran which is a very positive thing.

If you were to be betting on war then you'd be buying arms stocks.

Investing in Iran is illegal in may parts of the world due to trade sanctions. Try again.

You don't deserve my help. The sanctions will soon be lifted and those who could see this will profit.

The sanctions will only be lifted when Iran completely changes its political structure.

In that case, if sanctions are lifted you would not be investing in the same Iran that you would be if you managed to invest in it now. That means that all of the businesses you invested in will radically change as well.

Crypto Geek
August 17, 2013, 09:31:16 PM
Bit disappointed the way I suggested profit out of the news and everybody ignored it and starting moaning politics again

Maybe not all of us are willing to be vultures picking at the bones of a nation.

? Other way round. If you're betting on peace you can invest in Iran which is a very positive thing.

Investing in Iran is illegal in may parts of the world due to trade sanctions. Try again.

You don't deserve my help. The sanctions will soon be lifted and those who could see this will profit.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
August 17, 2013, 07:09:30 PM

Crypto Geek
August 17, 2013, 06:14:10 PM

legendary
First Exclusion Ever
August 17, 2013, 05:52:13 PM

Pages:
Jump to: