Pages:
Author

Topic: COVID advanced the world into the future - page 7. (Read 3174 times)

Activity: 1806
Merit: 418
Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss
I don't think it advanced the world, It actually fucked it up.
Now people will have to keep on taking the vaccine(s) because there's always going to be another virus every now and then, And pharma companies are happy about it even if don't show their happiness.

People like Bill Gates, Anthony Fauchi, Rothschild, Are a disgrace to humanity for the actions they took, I hope trump gets elected in 2024.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 793
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
I totally agree with OP, I think that the digital economies have developed greatly, not only the economy but everything that has to do with education and jobs at the digital level, in my country particularly we have incalculable inflation due to the enormous figure Of economic disorder, many people have not only turned to being freelancers, but many of all ages are turning to making money through games, that is, Gambling, and games like Runscape, tibia, among others, and this has changed The way of thinking of many people, in fact now BTC and cryptocurrencies shine much more, and although the government is somewhat subtle with the issue of crypto, where it is most prevalent in BTC miners, it is the only thing they take control, but development in a country where there was practically no life at all, thanks to this pandemic people have been developing ways to survive, I think the more pressure people have, the more ideas of Survival emerges by taking advantage of the technology and deflationary economics of BTC and cryptocurrencies.

Cryptocurrencies are in the spotlight during this pandemic because they have changed the lives of millions of people around the world...

I myself experienced this where cryptocurrencies helped my economy during a pandemic. Apart from that from the data I saw that digital usage in my country was increasing rapidly, people felt that using technology during this pandemic was a must. This pandemic is pushing the world to move faster and enter fully into the digital age.

Yes, I think everyone can more or less agree on that. This is particularly the case for older people, 65+, many of whom were thinking that they could do without those new technologies before the pandemic. Many of them started acquainting themselves with new things, and they liked it. And there are hundreds of millions of such people in the world. I bet some of them can be not only consumers but creators capable of doing valuable things, while they would be destined to stand on the sidelines otherwise.
Truth to be told the pandemic forced people to adapt, the reason old people do not seem to understand new technology is not because they are dumb or anything like that, it has to do with the fact that they have set up their lives in a way that they do not need to adapt and they just want to relax, but the pandemic forced them to do so as a great deal of the things that we could do were limited and the only way to find a replacement for them was to go online and use a smartphone to find them.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 107
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
I totally agree with OP, I think that the digital economies have developed greatly, not only the economy but everything that has to do with education and jobs at the digital level, in my country particularly we have incalculable inflation due to the enormous figure Of economic disorder, many people have not only turned to being freelancers, but many of all ages are turning to making money through games, that is, Gambling, and games like Runscape, tibia, among others, and this has changed The way of thinking of many people, in fact now BTC and cryptocurrencies shine much more, and although the government is somewhat subtle with the issue of crypto, where it is most prevalent in BTC miners, it is the only thing they take control, but development in a country where there was practically no life at all, thanks to this pandemic people have been developing ways to survive, I think the more pressure people have, the more ideas of Survival emerges by taking advantage of the technology and deflationary economics of BTC and cryptocurrencies.

Cryptocurrencies are in the spotlight during this pandemic because they have changed the lives of millions of people around the world...

I myself experienced this where cryptocurrencies helped my economy during a pandemic. Apart from that from the data I saw that digital usage in my country was increasing rapidly, people felt that using technology during this pandemic was a must. This pandemic is pushing the world to move faster and enter fully into the digital age.
when this pandemic ends are you still sure if this situation continues?
I do not think so. After this pandemic is over for sure many people will leave cryptocurrency and start looking for real jobs. most people want instant results, and of course they won't get them in cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2111
I stand with Ukraine

Yes, I think everyone can more or less agree on that. This is particularly the case for older people, 65+, many of whom were thinking that they could do without those new technologies before the pandemic. Many of them started acquainting themselves with new things, and they liked it. And there are hundreds of millions of such people in the world. I bet some of them can be not only consumers but creators capable of doing valuable things, while they would be destined to stand on the sidelines otherwise.
The problem is the uncertainty, there are many countries that have moved forward very aggressively when it comes to the vaccination of their population but there are other countries that have not done so, whether this is because they do not have the money or there is not enough vaccine this is a risk, as this gives the virus the chance to keep spreading there and eventually mutate and if does in a strain that it is immune to the vaccine then we will be in trouble.

Every person the virus is passed on to gives the virus the change to mutate and become harder to control. The Delta variant is already far more transmissible than the Alpha variant, which was far more transmissible than the original strain. The virus is being given the opportunity to mutate because of the people who continue to downplay the severity of the pandemic, and those are almost exclusively conservatives in every country.
Ignorance is a big factor that is also contributing for all of this to keep growing, I understand that people have sovereignty over their bodies but the moment this begins to affect everyone else then this becomes a more complex issue, after all it may not seem as such a big deal that someone does not want to take the vaccine or wants to follow the safety protocols that have been implemented, however what they do not understand is that they are putting everyone at risk because if the virus mutates once again and it becomes immune to the vaccines then we will be in huge trouble.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

That was proven when we have a bull market during the pandemic, it's not suppose to happen since the world is struggling economically but we witnessed how fresh money have entered in the market resulting to a bull run. It was a blessing for us as it helps people realize that everything is easy using online transaction and crypto is really a big help.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
Covid-19 has sparked new concerns about physical contact in industries where social distancing is difficult - such as in the retail, hospitality or warehousing industries. One way to overcome this is to replace humans with robots.
Research shows that automation often benefits during recessions. In a pandemic, companies are speeding up machining that can load guests into hotels, cut salads at restaurants, or collect fees at toll gates. And shopping is growing online.
This innovation will make the economy more productive. But it also means that when it's safe to return to work, some jobs are gone. And the longer people remain unemployed, the more their skills stall - something economists call "hysteresis."
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
conceivably there is also a good ground then people now know and understand what real life is suchlike as those who have never experienced anything like this and the economy of the country becomes equal to find a cure.
down from many accomplishments, there are so many Major dilemmas inside and out of justice that have been awarded.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012
Every person the virus is passed on to gives the virus the change to mutate and become harder to control. The Delta variant is already far more transmissible than the Alpha variant, which was far more transmissible than the original strain. The virus is being given the opportunity to mutate because of the people who continue to downplay the severity of the pandemic, and those are almost exclusively conservatives in every country.
The viruses and its variant might always come and go, we cannot really prevent these by shutting down markets and closing out shops. I hope by now the governments have learned that the solution is not lockdowns but following protocols and moving to work can lead to better results.
As far as the virus pushing the world towards digitalization is concerned, I think there is no doubt that we have been forced to do a lot of things digitally which earlier we were doing manually or offline. Not sure how people will react after the virus completely vanishes, will they turn back to the traditional methods or get a knack of these online transactions.
It's just that lockdowns are the simplest and most affordable solution for governments in conditions when vaccines are not yet ready, vaccines have not yet been distributed among the population, and an effective treatment method has not been developed. Government officials are not suicidal and are well aware of the consequences of such actions, but they are forced to go for it. It's just that the world has not faced such situations in its recent history and is groping for effective methods of response. In the end, everything will be decided by economic efficiency and expediency, I think that after the pandemic, no one will cling to inconvenient and inefficient technologies just on the basis that these technologies are digital.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 337
The viruses and its variant might always come and go, we cannot really prevent these by shutting down markets and closing out shops. I hope by now the governments have learned that the solution is not lockdowns but following protocols and moving to work can lead to better results.

As far as the virus pushing the world towards digitalization is concerned, I think there is no doubt that we have been forced to do a lot of things digitally which earlier we were doing manually or offline. Not sure how people will react after the virus completely vanishes, will they turn back to the traditional methods or get a knack of these online transactions.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2111
I stand with Ukraine
Thank God COVID-19 is not a person, or it could be running for the President of the World, and could win - so many people are grateful to it. Smiley

People should issue COVID-19 NFT or create a meme from it. Funny that thanks to COVID-19 I managed to work less, or even work for 30min a day (that is something I wish my boss dont see) and earn same. I've spend much more time with family and helped my family with several things while "working from home". I really must be grateful, but grateful to God, that this virus did not touch my family, friend at all. At work we managed to get rid of ineffective employees and build a really strong team. But I really that we dont have all that "A Feast in Time of Plague" and live like we used to before 2019/2020.

I'm glad to see how it turned out for you and your family. And this is not a rare case, I've seen many of such reports. Skillful workers can either get the job done in much shorter period of time and spend more time with their family, like in your case, or they can do much more than when sitting in the office, and get paid more. Let's hope this practice, "working from home", will not be fully abandoned when the pandemic is over.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 102
Despite the fact that people all over the world are facing various problems due to the coronavirus epidemic, it has forced people to think more deeply about different issues in the future. Coronavirus epidemics used to make people think that the medical system is the most modern, but now they are wrong. As a result, the medical system of different countries will be further developed and empowered. The coronavirus epidemic has exposed the weaknesses of each country's economic system. As a result, the governments of different countries will take the necessary steps to deal with such epidemics in the future economic structure. The current Corona situation will also encourage the implementation of future plans such as global climate change, mutual cooperation, technological advancement, and building strong economic structures.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 264
One of the best things COVID forced society to do is incorporate modern technology, in my opinion.
Indeed. If we look into the positive sides of having a covid issue we can notice the significance of engaging ourselves in the new technology. Nowadays digital transactions became common and many people became interested in crypto not only to use for payment but also for investment as well. What we've been through during lockdown is hard but because of various ways to take advantage the opportunity online it gives us an alternative to do transactions conveniently and think of how to earn using this modern technology.
Indeed, since the existence of Covid 19, of course there are positive and negative sides,
For some people, it seems a bit difficult to see the positive side because the fact is that the negative impact is certainly far more than the positive impact,
With the current pandemic, of course we also adjust and change our way of life, one of which is now in terms of online transactions and many more for sure
- Positivity just makes me feel like we're in a concentration prison on a very large scale, except we can be comfortable with some activities, basic encounters, we are completely destroyed new steps in life, simply put, my work goals are gone, a lot of interview letters have been deleted due to the pandemic, money in wallets are disappearing and a good lifestyle cannot create a future. What I am most grateful for right now is a release from this prison cell with a few doses of the perfect vaccine for prevention, continuing the unfinished road and supporting the family.
In addition to switching to using modern technology, most countries are still competing to produce vaccines that are very effective to overcome this Covid-19, but cannot be accepted for free by the public, some governments are still producing vaccines as a countermeasure to overcome related economic problems but only business people who  can feel it by taking advantage of the situation.  Therefore, the existence of Covid is not only seen from the positive side, because the negative impact is greater than the increase in technological progress
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1115
★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!
The problem is the uncertainty, there are many countries that have moved forward very aggressively when it comes to the vaccination of their population but there are other countries that have not done so, whether this is because they do not have the money or there is not enough vaccine this is a risk, as this gives the virus the chance to keep spreading there and eventually mutate and if does in a strain that it is immune to the vaccine then we will be in trouble.

The pandemic changed the way the world worked and forced the application of technology solutions to work. People are working from home more. Service industries such as catering and tourism have experienced a decline in productivity, and door-to-door services such as delivery and transportation have grown rapidly. During the pandemic, the banking and finance industry has made a lot of money thanks to customers choosing cashless transactions. Online shopping sites too, Amazone, eBay, Aliexpress... have made a lot of money during the pandemic.
The most important thing is that people's living habits and lifestyle change.
And things are never going to be the same, if the pandemic had lasted just a few weeks then people would have gone back to their old habits as soon as this was over, but more than a year and a half has passed and it is still not over, and once it is finally over people are going to be incapable of doing things as they did before because now they are used to the new way to do things, this means that industries like tourism and restaurants are still going to face difficult times as there is not going to be enough demand for those businesses to survive.
We are almost heading 2 years for this pandemic situation that we are experiencing and it do indeed affect us on any way from the way we do live and from the economic matter which this pandemic had changed out almost everything.

Actually we do really missed on going back into those our normal lives where before covid didn't happened.There are lots of things changed on everything but doesn't mean that we hadn't able to adapt the situation.

Yes, its hard but we do really need to deal with it because we wont be finding ourselves to move forward if we do just keep looking in the past.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1843
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
Activity: 2870
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
One of the best things COVID forced society to do is incorporate modern technology, in my opinion. I'm pleased that the majority of us are now adopting technology and applying it to ourselves since it makes things so much easier. For example, when it comes to payment systems via digital payment platforms, I've noticed that most of us, including the government, are now using mobile applications to assist our citizens.

Another thing I've noticed is that social media platforms are now being used to start businesses and earn enough money to make a decent living. Last but not least, people are becoming more interested in cryptocurrencies as they discover that they may make money by investing in it. Many users are now aware of bitcoin's enormous potential and can be used in different applications such as payment method.

Thank God COVID-19 is not a person, or it could be running for the President of the World, and could win - so many people are grateful to it. Smiley

But, if seriously, COVID indeed advanced the world into the future, same way as other terrible events from the past did. We shouldn't praise COVID for that, though. Rather we should praise humanity for the ability of turning such horrible things into its advantage.
Lol, Covid is a catalyst but not everything. Covid is not an entity that needs to be cheered but as it has added a big niche for the world to realize what is the future, what is a recession, what needs to be eliminated, they can print money to fight it. facts about bitcoin or crypto. But it has been an inexcusable fact of contemporary economic wretchedness under the pressure of paper money.

We will certainly feel the effect of the government's printing money, this centralized world will become worst in the future as taxes will skyrocket due to big loans and hyperinflation. This covid-19 is just a test in the water, the government was successful in their plans, so it would be easy for them to manipulate us, what do we expect, we are in a centralized world, so we have to deal with it.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
One of the best things COVID forced society to do is incorporate modern technology, in my opinion.
Indeed. If we look into the positive sides of having a covid issue we can notice the significance of engaging ourselves in the new technology. Nowadays digital transactions became common and many people became interested in crypto not only to use for payment but also for investment as well. What we've been through during lockdown is hard but because of various ways to take advantage the opportunity online it gives us an alternative to do transactions conveniently and think of how to earn using this modern technology.
Indeed, since the existence of Covid 19, of course there are positive and negative sides,
For some people, it seems a bit difficult to see the positive side because the fact is that the negative impact is certainly far more than the positive impact,
With the current pandemic, of course we also adjust and change our way of life, one of which is now in terms of online transactions and many more for sure
- Positivity just makes me feel like we're in a concentration prison on a very large scale, except we can be comfortable with some activities, basic encounters, we are completely destroyed new steps in life, simply put, my work goals are gone, a lot of interview letters have been deleted due to the pandemic, money in wallets are disappearing and a good lifestyle cannot create a future. What I am most grateful for right now is a release from this prison cell with a few doses of the perfect vaccine for prevention, continuing the unfinished road and supporting the family.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 119
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
One of the best things COVID forced society to do is incorporate modern technology, in my opinion. I'm pleased that the majority of us are now adopting technology and applying it to ourselves since it makes things so much easier. For example, when it comes to payment systems via digital payment platforms, I've noticed that most of us, including the government, are now using mobile applications to assist our citizens.

Another thing I've noticed is that social media platforms are now being used to start businesses and earn enough money to make a decent living. Last but not least, people are becoming more interested in cryptocurrencies as they discover that they may make money by investing in it. Many users are now aware of bitcoin's enormous potential and can be used in different applications such as payment method.

But, if seriously, COVID indeed advanced the world into the future, same way as other terrible events from the past did. We shouldn't praise COVID for that, though. Rather we should praise humanity for the ability of turning such horrible things into its advantage.
Lol, Covid is a catalyst but not everything. Covid is not an entity that needs to be cheered but as it has added a big niche for the world to realize what is the future, what is a recession, what needs to be eliminated, they can print money to fight it. facts about bitcoin or crypto. But it has been an inexcusable fact of contemporary economic wretchedness under the pressure of paper money.
Pages:
Jump to: