Pages:
Author

Topic: CPA Coin CryptoPayAfrica (POW) Crytonight7 NEWCOIN - page 12. (Read 27187 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
This is the foundation that explains the benefits of this project in the future. I am sure that the company will achieve great results! I will participate in Ico with great pleasure
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
CPA Coin Developer
HI, Admin,

CPA Win64 GUI Wallet 1.0.1 wallet doesnt sync, few days ago, it was ok but now doesnt sync. why?

Hi go to setting on your wallet file and click connection
select another seed and save
restart your wallet

Have a good day
Dev
Activity: 678
Merit: 501
HI, Admin,

CPA Win64 GUI Wallet 1.0.1 wallet doesnt sync, few days ago, it was ok but now doesnt sync. why?
Activity: 19
Merit: 4
Looking forward to that, thank you. I'll keep mining. I'm also looking forward to the Discord Wink Besides that, all look fine.
Activity: 8
Merit: 1
hi all,
please note we are currently having miner pool payment issues,
we will do our best to have this resolved as soon as possible,
thank you for your patience

regards,
cdev Team
CPA Coin Developer
As the idea to create a blockchain in africa, will that also means that this coin will only available and usable in Africa?
Any possibilities for the project to be available in outside Africa?

Crypto has no borders.  Grin
Will respond to everyone a bit later.
I have a lot on my plate this morning

Have a nice day folks
Regards Dev
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
As the idea to create a blockchain in africa, will that also means that this coin will only available and usable in Africa?
Any possibilities for the project to be available in outside Africa?
Activity: 40
Please put payment intervals at 30 minutes. It's too frequent atm
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Are the team members of this project Africans? Haven't seen profiles on the website. And powered by WordPress?? I hope this project will last. After Q2 of 2019, what are your plans?

Morning yes we are, we live in South Africa. We want the project to succeed. With the community help we can make it happen.
The footer will be changed today. Please refer to our roadmap for plans we will add more stuff in due course.
 Smiley Smiley

Are you still going to disclose your team members in the near future? With that move, you will gain more credibility in running this project. I hope, there's something in store for us here.
CPA Coin Developer
Is there a discord or a telegram chat as yet? Much better for back and forth than BCT

Soon -- we were suppose to release tonight. We have to get api docs ready for a exchange. Listing on an exchange takes priority now.
Sorry guys we are working around the clock.
I always check my inbox on bct.

i see the community is starting to help each other on the forum .. Great we do appreciate the help.

Regards
Dev

Hey is there a 2nd pool active or is this a solo miner? -Edit: Ah no we are finding all the blocks + the diff is lower, huw? Cheesy

Second thing, the premine is fine, its a low % from the total supply. I suggest to make your pool with a 0% or 0.5% mining fee.

Ask and you shall receive fee dropped to 1%
Happy mining Grin Grin
Activity: 571
Merit: 18
Is there a discord or a telegram chat as yet? Much better for back and forth than BCT

Soon -- we were suppose to release tonight. We have to get api docs ready for a exchange. Listing on an exchange takes priority now.

i see the community is starting to help each other on the forum .. Great we do appreciate the help.

Regards
Dev

Hey is there a 2nd pool active or is this a solo miner? -Edit: Ah no we are finding all the blocks + the diff is lower, huw? Cheesy

Second thing, the premine is fine, its a low % from the total supply. I suggest to make your pool with a 0% or 0.5% mining fee.
CPA Coin Developer

Regards
Dev
Activity: 22
Activity: 22
Is the project site and pool having a DNS issue? I can't reach cryptopay.org.za nor pool.cryptopay.org.za

I have a miner still on the pool, but two others are unable to reconnect, after having been on there for some time (all are on the same network...the two that cannot reconnect were rebooted at some point, and then lost the ability to find the pool).

All systems are good now. Yesterday we had a DDOS attack on one of the servers from South Korea!
Issue was dealt with. Are you running your miners on the same IP?
PM me if you still have the issue. Send me your public IP and I can check if you did not get blocked on the network.

All good now. Added a new DNS server in my own config and CPA servers are reachable now. Not sure why they fell off the radar of my previous DNS server.
Activity: 29
Thank You Dev. Wallet's working.
CPA Coin Developer
why do you think we should present your coin? what is your coin better than others, what is its uniqueness and advantage over others? I see new projects every day.

Hi Mishgan27.

As you can see we are very active on the forums with support. We want our project to be successful so go look at our site as well.
We posted our stats for 7 days since launch (see on this forum) the numbers and reaction is good.
Yes there are many crypto`s At the end of the day its always your choice.

We hope you mine a bit and save some coins it will come in handy one day.
Best of luck
Regards
Dev
CPA Coin Developer
there is no synchronization.Run through a remote daemon 51.15.120.178:1381 Height: 0  wallet -cp1uY2DYMe26oQT1eMbS45RXNQPpDGVHaho2Ai3iop27DDDaWMZJW8j3ridHC3bQzh3vhboXdSbHA3pc6ARYPX1N3ABBmzkhz

on your wallet click on settings - then click on connection - then select another node
Activity: 182
why do you think we should present your coin? what is your coin better than others, what is its uniqueness and advantage over others? I see new projects every day.
Activity: 29
there is no synchronization.Run through a remote daemon 51.15.120.178:1381 Height: 0  wallet -cp1uY2DYMe26oQT1eMbS45RXNQPpDGVHaho2Ai3iop27DDDaWMZJW8j3ridHC3bQzh3vhboXdSbHA3pc6ARYPX1N3ABBmzkhz
Activity: 571
Merit: 18
Had some issues with syncing, windows: go to settings - connection and take a other node. Problem fixed.
Pages:
Jump to: