Pages:
Author

Topic: CPA Coin CryptoPayAfrica (POW) Crytonight7 NEWCOIN - page 15. (Read 27187 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 10
CPA Coin Developer
You can always tell the potential new scams as they are self moderated and delete anything that they don't like. Good luck everyone. I hope this works out.
LOL Satan you bashed me on page 1 1st Day!!
Yes as you can see we are not self moderated and we let the community decide. All you have in this world is your credibility.
Transparency is the only way to get community trust. I been burned myself before and is also one of our reasons for us to restore trust in the sea of deception called crypto!. Thanks for the good luck we will take it. So all forgiving from my side for page 1 remark.  Wink
I am trying to get us listed so I have some work to do.

Happy mining Guys and Girls
Dev Team
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
You can always tell the potential new scams as they are self moderated and delete anything that they don't like. Good luck everyone. I hope this works out.
CPA Coin Developer
CPA Coin Developer
A few strange sized payments just came through, but with 0 (zero) mixins. I think you want to keep mixins, yeah, to keep the transactions private!

Mixins size set back.
Guys we welcome anyone that wants to run a mining pool. Please PM me if you want to run and support the project.

Great - thank you. The project reflects a lot of passion...I wish you guys well. Find a way to differentiate your coin and make it stick! You are likely already doing this, but please don't let your project fall victim to the same missteps that some other small CN projects have fallen prey to in the recent past. Github has excellent documentation on some of the issues, including a wallet attack uncovered by Arqma, and difficulty adjustment issues revealed by GRAFT. I am sure there are many others out there, not all of which may apply. Cheers.

Good advise. Thank you, its so good to know we have support. I am posting a flyer that is going out on social media in a few hours.
Please go over to our twitter account and follow us for news https://twitter.com/cpacoin1
Activity: 22
A few strange sized payments just came through, but with 0 (zero) mixins. I think you want to keep mixins, yeah, to keep the transactions private!

Mixins size set back.
Guys we welcome anyone that wants to run a mining pool. Please PM me if you want to run and support the project.

Great - thank you. The project reflects a lot of passion...I wish you guys well. Find a way to differentiate your coin and make it stick! You are likely already doing this, but please don't let your project fall victim to the same missteps that some other small CN projects have fallen prey to in the recent past. Github has excellent documentation on some of the issues, including a wallet attack uncovered by Arqma, and difficulty adjustment issues revealed by GRAFT. I am sure there are many others out there, not all of which may apply. Cheers.
CPA Coin Developer
You say "Our website is active but we are still working on a lot of things so don't be too critical", okay, seeing the concept of this project that makes the mission to create more affordable blockchain networks in Africa is not easy, so this project needs to be appreciated as best as possible , I hope what you do will be smooth, good luck for the team

Thank you for your kind words. Africa needs it trust me!!. In South Africa where we from things are very stable but if you look at other countries on our continent not so much Shocked Shocked
When CPA goes viral it will help people with no or little money send payments cross border with very low fees!!! thus helping their families a great a deal.
We will keep pushing on.

Will be online bit later Keep Mining
Dev Team

Activity: 29
Good.Payment is coming
CPA Coin Developer

Mixins size set back.
CPA Coin Developer
We are currently looking into the mining pool payment issue and will have it resolved as soon as possible

Regards, cdevTeam

We are running payments again. Pool will take a while to catch up  Grin Grin
Please note! It was the auto payment system in our pool software. The network nodes and other payments was functioning at 100%
Thanks for your patients

Grin Grin Grin

Same issue here - payments on  mining not coming through. I guess no payments from the pool overall for the past ~7 hours or so. Also - are there other pools running out there?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
You say "Our website is active but we are still working on a lot of things so don't be too critical", okay, seeing the concept of this project that makes the mission to create more affordable blockchain networks in Africa is not easy, so this project needs to be appreciated as best as possible , I hope what you do will be smooth, good luck for the team
Activity: 8
Merit: 1
We are currently looking into the mining pool payment issue and will have it resolved as soon as possible

Regards, cdevTeam
Activity: 29
Payment on wallet no-cp1uY2DYMe26oQT1eMbS45RXNQPpDGVHaho2ai3iop27dddawmzjw8j3ridhc3bqzh3vhboxdsbha3pc6arypx1n3abbmzkhz .pool.cryptopay.org.z
CPA Coin Developer
Checking the pool payment system now Wink
Activity: 103
Problems with payments?
Activity: 129
Crytonight v7, ASIC resistance? Looks fine for a new penny. But I can see that you absolutely use the original string of XMR.
Will there be any new developments on the source code?
I would not join the exploits now, waiting to see more updates on the github of the project.
Activity: 150
Merit: 5
nice project,, I will  be waiting for the update and I believe this project will go far ..... it such a promising  project
may God bless the ideal,,, keep us updated soon
CPA Coin Developer
Thanks for the support guys. Just checking in quick. We will give an update a bit later, we are planning one massive social media push.
Our first real life actual transaction is taking place and its not a PIZZA..... Grin Grin We are paying for the social media push with CPA Currency.

Thanks to the marketing team excellent job!!

I am sitting at my FIAT paying job today so will check back later Wink Wink Wink
Have a lovely day
Dev`s
Kudos on your project. It looks like the diff adjustment algo is quite slow to respond to changes in hashrate however. Hopefully you are not using the diff adjustment from XMR verbatim. A minor comment - the link on your webpage for the source files points to bitbucket instead of github.
Pages:
Jump to: