Pages:
Author

Topic: CPA Coin CryptoPayAfrica (POW) Crytonight7 NEWCOIN - page 13. (Read 27187 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 10
CPA Coin Developer
Is there a PHP json rpc interface? If there is provide me the link , I will put this on the exchange that I will launch after 5 days.

Thank you I have send you a PM
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Is there a PHP json rpc interface? If there is provide me the link , I will put this on the exchange that I will launch after 5 days.
CPA Coin Developer
Is the project site and pool having a DNS issue? I can't reach cryptopay.org.za nor pool.cryptopay.org.za

I have a miner still on the pool, but two others are unable to reconnect, after having been on there for some time (all are on the same network...the two that cannot reconnect were rebooted at some point, and then lost the ability to find the pool).

All systems are good now. Yesterday we had a DDOS attack on one of the servers from South Korea!
Issue was dealt with. Are you running your miners on the same IP?
PM me if you still have the issue. Send me your public IP and I can check if you did not get blocked on the network.
CPA Coin Developer
The wallet is not syncing.Height: 0

Let me know what wallet your are using GUI windows or Linux?

Please make sure you have a wallet backup always before attempt to modify or uninstall.
You are welcome to PM me so I can help you, will be easier than on the forum.
CPA Coin Developer
Are the team members of this project Africans? Haven't seen profiles on the website. And powered by WordPress?? I hope this project will last. After Q2 of 2019, what are your plans?

Morning yes we are, we live in South Africa. We want the project to succeed. With the community help we can make it happen.
The footer will be changed today. Please refer to our roadmap for plans we will add more stuff in due course.
 Smiley Smiley
CPA Coin Developer
No payment on wallet 9 Sep

PM me your address so I can have a look.
Activity: 22
Is the project site and pool having a DNS issue? I can't reach cryptopay.org.za nor pool.cryptopay.org.za

I have a miner still on the pool, but two others are unable to reconnect, after having been on there for some time (all are on the same network...the two that cannot reconnect were rebooted at some point, and then lost the ability to find the pool).
Activity: 29
The wallet is not syncing.Height: 0
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Are the team members of this project Africans? Haven't seen profiles on the website. And powered by WordPress?? I hope this project will last. After Q2 of 2019, what are your plans?
Activity: 29
No payment on wallet 9 Sep
CPA Coin Developer
Doing pool maintenance for a few Minutes Grin Grin
CPA Coin Developer
Hi Fella,

Hope you doing well. Good question and its a good time to address the pre-mine.
160 Million coins was mined before the project release by us - yes
We mined it with our own mining equipment and that is the way we tested the network.
100 Million is earmarked for the project. We will put up a spreadsheet on our site soon for everyone to track.

I am keeping 20 for my work. Our other 2 devs mined 20 each.
So in total 160 Million is under our control.
Like I stated 100Mill is for the project.

Just for asking the question you get 1000 CPA pm me your address.

I am glad people do research before they invest time and money in a project.
As we not on any exchange yet mining is the only way you can get your hands on coins for now. We will release the Discord address on Sunday evening.
Please make sure you follow us on twitter because all the news will be posted there 1st.
Airdrops is a bit pointless now because its still easy to mine coins. We will keep that ace for future marketing.

Have a good weekend
Happy mining Smiley Smiley

Activity: 40
Can you please setup a telegram and or discord. Also place some info on airdrops. That's a big pre mine knowing it's not all getting dumped would be great
CPA Coin Developer
We will be doing a weekly update every Friday about what we have done in the week.
Our coin is officially a week old today.

Stats
Windows GUI Wallet Downloaded 384
Linux GUI Wallet Downloaded 5
Windows Simple Wallet Downloaded 21
Linux Daemon Downloaded 14
Miners Downloaded 287

Mining Pool
51 786 965 Coins Mined (7 days)
Pending Payouts 490 002
Down Time 0 Min
1 X Paying out Issues - was fixed in timely matter
Users Joining the Pool 103
Highest User count 63

Social Media
Media Blast Circulation Total Reach on Twitter 137 Likes 77 Retweets
Facebook 78 Likes
Steemit Mention https://steemit.com/youtube/@gocryptogo/newborn-crypto-coins-or-29-08-03-09-2018
New Coin Release we are mentioned https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LGVJBEq318

We made changes to our website some image work (Frontpage)
We applied for listing at over 20 Exchanges (We are currently working out what the best fit will be for our coin)

Network Stats
Height: 18069
Transactions: 7779
Reward: 15755.5562 CPA
Supply: 289635769.61 CPA
Emission: 3.4071 %

Development Team is Working on Android Wallet.
Working on second Mining Pool
Bounty program Signatures in design phase.

We hope you guys will continue to support us and share our project.
Week one was busy and we cant wait to get stuck in next week.

As always happy mining
Your Dev Team

CPA Coin Developer
Hey, guys! When there will be a branch in the discord, bounty, airdrops and other marketing chips to attract attention? Everyone wants to communicate with the developers and draw attention to the coin!
We did setup discord, will release info soon.We are working on Signature bounty's as we speak. We are also working on getting the coin listed at exchanges for now. Gives you all time to mine a bit more  Grin

Will communicate news soon
CPA Dev Team

Please go vote so long
https://feedback.coinfalcon.com/coin-request/p/cpa-cryptopayafrica
CPA Coin Developer
The network has been working fine for days now, without failures. Quick synchronization, payments and confirmations. I like this coin and the great idea of uniting all of africa! I will support the chain and expect rapid development from the developers.

Thank you.

Yes we are happy with the way the network is functioning. The mining pool let us down a bit with the outflow of payments but it was a configuration issue on our side. So you learn!!! We are excited for the road ahead and we are trying to meet our road map target on exchange listing dates.

Head over to our twitter account and follow us. We will eventually announce our listing on twitter 1st.

As always Happy Mining folks  Smiley Smiley
Your Dev Team

Activity: 8
Merit: 1
Interested in our coin?
Keep up to date with us by following us on social media!
Check out our updated News & Updates page: https://cryptopay.org.za/news-updates/
We'll be adding more to it as the project expands
CPA Coin Developer
Please go vote for our coin listing at coinfalcon.com

https://feedback.coinfalcon.com/coin-request/p/cpa-cryptopayafrica

Feel free to leave a comment voting is free!
Your Dev Team
CPA Coin Developer
Outstanding payments are down to 400K We should be back on track soon

Regards
Dev Team
CPA Coin Developer
Payments have gotten screwy again - they are moving, but in insufficient amounts to prevent accumulation of pending balances.

We will be increasing the payment frequency in about an hour. We are in the process of building a second pool.
We welcome anyone that wants to run their own mining pool. Get in touch with me.

Regards
Dev Team

Is there a reason why the payment issue has been cropping up? It would be good if it could be conclusively sorted out, so that folks feel confident in leaving their rigs on the pool without having to worry about payments getting jammed up.

Cheers.

Your payments are safe and will be pending and not lost, we have about 1 Million backlog CPA to pay out then we will be up to date.
We leaving the payments every 3 minutes from now. Seems to be better. As soon as we get a second pool up we will notify everyone. Then you can set fail over pool.
Pages:
Jump to: