Pages:
Author

Topic: CPU Mining 2018? ??? - page 8. (Read 3578 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 03:31:52 PM
It is getting more and more unprofitable to mine with CPU. Why don't buy a strong GPU instead and mine growing altcoins?
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 02:33:56 PM
It is getting more and more unprofitable to mine with CPU. Why don't buy a strong GPU instead and mine growing altcoins?
Yeh gpu is nice option... But right now i have some old servers with multiple xeon processors in each... So i was thinking to mine some growing altcoin with it... Like a future investment  Wink
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
December 18, 2017, 01:41:15 PM
yeah there many alt you can mine with your CPU, but is that profitable ? can u actually got profit from that ? the answer is no its just make you pc lagger and hard to run another apps, you can use half of your cpu thread but still no profit from it, build a rig mining instead or buy your self one antminer. never try cloudmining too, almost all of them is hyip and ponzi thing, except some ofc.
December 18, 2017, 01:38:08 PM
I would like to mine cpu minable coins. I need to know about coins available for cpu mining and with good scope in future.

Thanks in advance  Smiley

yesterday my friend talk to me about Monero...and he already mining that coin for future....
Maybe you can try that,
Or try something different, like mining doge or btg or wave maybe
Thanks masphie  Smiley
December 18, 2017, 01:24:36 PM
Thanks guys thanks for your reply.... Its really helpful  Smiley Smiley Smiley
December 18, 2017, 01:23:06 PM
I would like to mine cpu minable coins. I need to know about coins available for cpu mining and with good scope in future.

if you want to mining you choose GPU mining because CPU mining is very slow in processing. CPU mining is the old version no one is using in current situation.
GPU mining is the good scope in future also. I prefer Ethereum and monero is good in current market. This is easy and more convenient for you.
Ethereum Is Not Profitable Anymore With CPU
Try Monero Or Bytecoin
I Think There Are No Coin That Profitable To Mine With CPU Again
Unless Some CPU Mined Only Coin

Is there any way to find only cpu minable coins?
Activity: 6
December 17, 2017, 11:20:49 AM
you best bitzeny !
coi3 minined bitzeny 4coin 1day
1coin is 0.5$
you mining bitzeny soon!!
bitzeny is only cpu mining coin^^ Grin

Hi !
Do you know any active pool for zny ? I didn't find.
Activity: 12
December 17, 2017, 08:10:38 AM
can you mine these days, with all these massive corporations?  apparently its harder now than before.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
December 17, 2017, 07:39:22 AM
There will be cpu minable coins in 2018 but you will probably  need to get ryzen to make it worth the electricity,at least ryzen r7 1700 since for most of cpu coins they need threads in large numbers or even threadriper.Coin wise there will always be monero to mine it as for less know one hodl coin or minexcoin,you can expect more to come in 2018
Activity: 516
Merit: 105
December 17, 2017, 07:34:54 AM
For the GPU, I would choose ETH, BTG, ETC.
For CPU, byte.
For a long time I would have mined Karbowanec.
This is the new Ukrainian crypto currency, which has every chance to enter the world market.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
December 17, 2017, 06:58:11 AM

if you want to mining you choose GPU mining because CPU mining is very slow in processing. CPU mining is the old version no one is using in current situation.
GPU mining is the good scope in future also. I prefer Ethereum and monero is good in current market. This is easy and more convenient for you.
Ethereum Is Not Profitable Anymore With CPU
Try Monero Or Bytecoin
I Think There Are No Coin That Profitable To Mine With CPU Again
Unless Some CPU Mined Only Coin
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 05:41:01 AM
For me GPU minig is still better in my opinions. ETH, zcash and litecoin are the best to mine for now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
December 17, 2017, 05:32:45 AM
We have a seperate forum category for all mining-related discussion.
Here is the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=160.0

Regardless, to help you get started i'd say you go for Monero. It uses the Cryptonight algorithm and any other coins based on that algorithm should be fairly easy to mine using any regular CPU.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
December 17, 2017, 05:23:11 AM
Monero is good coin to mine with CPU. The value is really low at the moment, it will go up for sure. And it's on many exchanges already.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 05:07:52 AM

Minxcoin is good coin. you can mine with CPU. The price is about 30-35 USD. Total supply is 19 million. Mined coin is about 6 million. You still have good opportuninty to mine in the early blocks. I think you will make profit. MNx is traded in livecoin.
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
December 17, 2017, 05:00:11 AM
How about lighting bitcoin. they say you mine it with cpu?

http://lightningbitcoin.io/
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
December 17, 2017, 04:44:32 AM

I will not suggest you to do that caused by it will be burning your CPU. You just give a little return for your cpu mining and there is a possibility about your CPU will be broken asap. Majority of altcoin used GPU to mine it. and rather than use your GPU and use your GPU will better than it. You can try to take a look at so many cases about that.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 17, 2017, 04:37:05 AM

That would not be worth it. Mining coins with the CPU is only cause your computer hardware to be a heater for your apartment/house.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-
December 17, 2017, 04:29:59 AM

yesterday my friend talk to me about Monero...and he already mining that coin for future....
Maybe you can try that,
Or try something different, like mining doge or btg or wave maybe
Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
December 17, 2017, 04:24:36 AM
If you want to miming BTC or a top of a altcoins (eth, zcash, or others) its a bad idea. Better to mining a cc that is not famous and not pumped.
Pages:
Jump to: