Pages:
Author

Topic: CPU Mining 2018? ??? - page 9. (Read 3578 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 04:13:29 AM
You can use the ccminer. Because it is very nice to use it
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
December 17, 2017, 04:03:49 AM
There are many coins(altcoins) which are CPU mineable but not all of them will give you good profit. It also depends on how good your CPU is. You can't expect an Intel Pentium to generate you $100s in a month. The better processor you have the more amount of coins you will be able to mine.
There are coins such as ETN, XMR, Bytecoin etc.. which you can mine through CPU. Soferox has completed its ICO and is soon going to be launched in exchanges. It is also a  CPU mineable coin and will specifically be released for CPUs first and then later for the higher versions.
You can see more coins her : http://cpucoinlist.com/
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
December 17, 2017, 04:02:10 AM
There are many services online that provide list of coins and software to mine directly from your pc or laptop, i tried a couple of them but the results have been very slow, i mean the outcome was very low, may be you need to setup 5-10 computers to yield something reasonable daily.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 03:56:31 AM
CPU mining - three approaches:
1. CPU mine a coin the first few week of its existence if no GPU miner exists to mine it.  Get in early is key.  Monitor the ANN-section for any new coins and consider mining those just launched.
2. If you believe that a coin will go to the moon within the next few months/year then you can mine it with cpu.
3. Find a coin that is cpu-mineable only - like XMG (Magi) - and mine it.
If I were to start cpu mining now, I would mine XMR or BCN with xmr-stak-cpu miner in Linux (with huge pages enabled - this keeps my cpus warm during winter :-)
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 17, 2017, 03:17:01 AM
I would like to mine cpu minable coins. I need to know about coins available for cpu mining and with good scope in future.

Thanks in advance  Smiley
if you want to mining you choose GPU mining because CPU mining is very slow in processing. CPU mining is the old version no one is using in current situation.
GPU mining is the good scope in future also. I prefer Ethereum and monero is good in current market. This is easy and more convenient for you.
Activity: 4
December 17, 2017, 02:52:30 AM
you best bitzeny !
coi3 minined bitzeny 4coin 1day
1coin is 0.5$
you mining bitzeny soon!!
bitzeny is only cpu mining coin^^ Grin
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 10:51:26 PM
I'd go with Monero (XMR) and DigitalNote (XDN). Monero is still friendly for CPU mining and it's starting to be worth something. DigitalNote is very very low at the moment, but they will always back CPU mining, and have a great new take on ...
Activity: 58
December 16, 2017, 09:01:40 PM
I would like to mine cpu minable coins. I need to know about coins available for cpu mining and with good scope in future.

Thanks in advance  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: