Pages:
Author

Topic: Craig Wright Satoshi Claim Case Update - page 4. (Read 782 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 117
Chainjoes.com
March 29, 2024, 04:36:38 AM
It was proven that he was not Satoshi Nakamoto in reality. And whatever the verdict is on him, he deserves it because he cheated people in the crypto or bitcoin community. What will he gain? right? fame? It seems like there is no reason in my opinion.

Also, we already know that, so let's not waste any more time on that, in fact, because no one has ever seen Satoshi Nakamoto and we don't even know if the Bitcoin creator is a real person or a fake- just made.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 390
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 29, 2024, 03:32:39 AM
It was already proven that he is indeed not satoshi nakamoto so he has a lot of explaining to do. He will be in even worse trouble if the money he has accumulated came from illegal activities. I wouldn’t want to be in his shoes right now.
The money probably didn't came from an illegal activities but nonetheless they're probably dirty, I mean he's got a lot of supporters that believes he's Satoshi Nakamoto so it's not impossible to infer that he's got some kind of financial support from those people. I don't think that CSW will ever consider telling that he's not really Satoshi Nakamoto, he'll probably going to commit to that joke until he's on his grave, the delusion that he's got is just too strong to admit defeat in the face of an unrelenting adversity which is jail time, dude probably regretting it inside but has to commit all the way.
Activity: 895
Merit: 101
March 29, 2024, 03:25:10 AM
It was already proven that he is indeed not satoshi nakamoto so he has a lot of explaining to do. He will be in even worse trouble if the money he has accumulated came from illegal activities. I wouldn’t want to be in his shoes right now.

True. I thought that it was over already, but I suppose this man is not going to give up. Still don't think that he's gonna convince anyone.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
March 29, 2024, 02:44:08 AM
Craig Wright was told to provide Wright with a clear explanation of all his assets as early as possible. The return date is Friday 12 April 2024, with the
provision of information due by 4 pm on Friday 5 April, and the Affidavit due by 4 pm on Wednesday 10 April.

Here is the full detailed pdf file.
by losing the case, he has to pay the lawyers costs of COPA, so they want to know his financial position (possibility of being paid £6.7m($8.5m))

12. Understandably, that gave rise to serious concerns on COPA’s part that Dr Wright was
implementing measures to seek to evade the costs consequences of his loss at trial.

if he says zero to avoid paying anything it destroys his rep of being rich and able to pay his promises to his sponsors and the courts
if he says he has millions.. bye bye millions (he will have to hand it over as compensation)

speculation: (my thoughts on future maybe's)
seems they want to know how much he says he has, so maybe they can also sue him/charge him criminally for past issues
(EG when CSW funds are locked due to this case, they can quickly sue him and use the lock to ensure he pays future case)
but my dream scenario is they use the information to then take him to criminal court and set a bail amount for millions so that he cant just walk away from a criminal case
Activity: 2478
Merit: 210
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 28, 2024, 11:29:26 PM
Activity: 1155
Merit: 77
March 28, 2024, 11:05:07 PM
In the High Court of Justice Business and Property of England and Wales yesterday COPA which is Crypto Open Patent Alliance the team formed by Square, Inc., Payward Ventures, Inc. (DBA Kraken), Microstrategy, Inc., and Coinbase, Inc.
Submitted a claim that Craig Wright lied and double-down on his lies, on a grand scale that he's Satoshi Nakamoto that he has given extensive and elaborate dishonest evidence under oath in multiple sets of proceedings, and also considers that he (Craig Wright) forged documents, plus changed his story several times.

Craig Wright was told to provide Wright with a clear explanation of all his assets as early as possible. The return date is Friday 12 April 2024, with the
provision of information due by 4 pm on Friday 5 April, and the Affidavit due by 4 pm on Wednesday 10 April.

Here is the full detailed pdf file.
Pages:
Jump to: