Pages:
Author

Topic: Crash Speculation - BTC, ETH, LTC, GNT, GNO price drop - page 2. (Read 9795 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
How far do you guys think it will go down? Below 3k? I'm trying to figure out the best time to buy back in at

between 2900-3000!!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
How far do you guys think it will go down? Below 3k? I'm trying to figure out the best time to buy back in at
Other support walls were broken

The trend is bearish for the coming days
Activity: 322
Well I'm hearing that it can continue to correct until 3k. Just be prepared! Whatever it drops to it will only come back stronger!!!
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
We have lots of FUD last few days and today morning's bottom may be the final one or very close
to it. The charts of top cryptos are oversold and ready for next rally soon.
Activity: 196
Time to shop! It feels like boxing day without all the crowd and lack of parking. Can't wait to set my buy orders.
Support wall was broken
This dump  may not finish

Btc will fall down to 3k5-3k6 soon

yes . btc will drop to 3400 usd soon
GRR
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
It is a lot of FUD from China, and even JP Morgan managed to create some FUD. But people get a bit tired of it and stop believing the shitty lies. Too many short intervals of FUD will not be so successful. There is, like always, a reason behind it, and most likely because they want to make money. That is the ultimate goal of every financial guy. When the FUD times are over, and I think they won't be very dramatic, not even nearly like the fork drama, it will be extraordinary green season.
Activity: 336
I highly doubt btc will ever go under 3000usd again, 2000usd would be a disaster already
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
BTC - hard bounce off 3500$ followed by recovery back to 4200$ by this time next week

ETH - bounce off 220$ past resistance back to 300$+
Activity: 270
Support wall was broken

Btc will fall down to 3k5-3k6 soon
Support wall was broken

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
My Speculation:
BTC - 1800-2200$
ETH - 100-110$
LTC - <13$
GNT - <0.12 cents
GNO - 40$
bitcoin Try several times climb. without result
hold bitcoin In the meantime is risk

bitcoin 3800 next hour........!!!!!!!!!!!!

Activity: 700
Merit: 136
This dump may be likely to end  this weekend. Just need to ride it out like previous ones
since there is always a dump every few weeks on some news.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
You are at the lowest for BTC for sure, this is just a little drop and it will recover, the normal thing. The rest could and probably will eventually die off, although LTC hangs on for dear life when it really should just go away. For some reason ETH has this odd little group that swears by it, so the price can drop pretty low, but there will always be those out there that have the coin and some occasional action on the chain
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
Today's China news triggered panic dump seems over already. Hopefully this should end this latest correction
that started with China's ICO ban. Weekend's many a time see profit taking by  whales so next week the
direction will be more clear.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
In the event of a major dump, which is an eventuality, What do you guys think will the prices crash to?

My Speculation:
BTC - 1500-1800$
ETH - 100-120$
LTC - <15$
GNT - <0.20 cents
GNO - 50$
These prices wont be happening because every time China chooses to make some bad news like it did with the regulation of Chinese based ICO's this presents an opportunity for new buyers to buy crypto coins, which stabilises price and helps distribute cryptocurrency power to other countries to make a decentralised ecosystem a reality and this will minimise panic selling should other countries decide to adopt new regulations as well.
Activity: 546
Crash wont happen ever. To many people getting into BTC.
yes i agree with you ; i think this is crash .....3800usd soon
Pages:
Jump to: