Pages:
Author

Topic: Crash Speculation - BTC, ETH, LTC, GNT, GNO price drop - page 7. (Read 9811 times)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
And we are back into the game baby!

I hope so mate. But based on what I'm seeing in the trading platforms, looks like we are $2200 and not going up. It still good I think because the selling has stopped and dumping short lived. Let's just wait how the market still react on the latest dumping. Let see if investors still want to buy or if its a boring phase now. We have to wait.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
And we are back into the game baby!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
I think if bitcoin dump the price maybe around $1900-$2000 like few days ago the price of bitcoin dump lower $2000 but it will reciver again and the price will grow up. I think if the ethereum dump around $140-$150 because the price of ethereum now its around $180-$200 dollars plus and I think it will continue  to increase everyweek . I think the if the litecoin dump maybe less than also $15 because the price of LTC now is good and you can buy more LTC because i think ltc will pump more.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
BTC fall to 5000$ Grin
Ha ha ha
Not fall, it is a surprise ..
Yesterday everyone was waiting for him, including me.
A lot of new billionaires, maybe next year. Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
My Speculation:
BTC - $500-$1000
ETH - $30-70
LTC - <$10
GNT - <0.20 cents
GNO - 30$
Hopefully, this is correct if btc $ 1000 there will be new investors coming in, take advantage of this price. Not waiting long btc will bounce back.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
fuck all btc to 2500 again

bitcoin Surprise

dont sell any satoshi

just wait a month and btc will be 2500usd again (i buying in 2000)

edit: there will be 2 day to my -not smart- money arrive to kraken so please sell, i want to buy at low Smiley

2500 today

i say 2500 today .
i am sorry 2500 next years . btc dead and not good for invest
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
The largest fall was very . As he fell a little but I'll get more . I'll keep the end of 2019 until the beginning of 2018 .
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
bought back in at 1550$ this is the bottom. Made profit with the crash thx to USDT.
Market  going to recover soon.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
and fuck the chat in site exchange
best site exchange without chat
chat is scam

You mean the troll box? If you are not aware of, this are being used to hype and pump a coin, then suddenly they will troll again and then the dumping began. That's why this is a very effective used by a lot of dump and pump groups. So you need to be wary of this otherwise you will hate them.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
BTC - $2000 - 2400
ETH - $80-120
LTC - $10-18

bitcoin Surprise

dont sell any satoshi

edit: there will be 2 day to my -not smart- money arrive to kraken so please sell, i want to buy at low Smiley

2500 today
Activity: 8

bitcoin Surprise

dont sell any satoshi

and fuck the chat in site exchange
best site exchange without chat
chat is scam

bitcoin Surprise

dont sell any satoshi

Activity: 8
Just why are the panic sell happens? There are no reason or i think the reason is: the price goes too high.

i think this will be over soon or i hope this price is the lowest i dont know, but i belive the future of the blockchain money.

now i feel bad to not sold my coins on high but for me: i think it's time to buy more coins, i just sent all of my -no so smart money- to kraken exchange i have siacoin, gamecredits, ethereum, dash now (on poloniex) now i will buy bitcoin and monero (on kraken)

edit: looks like the panic sell are over the btc goes 2000 usd+ the alts are following btc so its really time to buy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
My Speculation:
BTC - $500-$1000
ETH - $30-70
LTC - <$10
GNT - <0.20 cents
GNO - 30$
Think the price drop of your bitcoin is to huge,
Hope that it won't happen but if it ever happens there would be so many investor to buy some at low price again.

There are many people who are waiting to buy bitcoin at a lower price in the market. Already they make 3X price with their investment. Now it is effecting on altcoin in the market even with ETH also.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
In the event of a major dump, which is an eventuality, What do you guys think will the prices crash to?

My Speculation:
BTC - 1500-1800$
ETH - 100-120$
LTC - <15$
GNT - <0.20 cents
GNO - 50$

with bitcoin it is not easy to say, it depends on a lot of things. for now it seems like there is a very good resistance above $1900 and there is already a big correction so far from top.

for ethereum, the dump won't matter, the whales will put up 5000BTC walls and prevent the crash every time and will slow it down. so in case you want long term then $10 but in short term it will be slow dump all around down to that target Grin

for the other 3 it will be bigger dumps although i will expect a come back for LTC.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
I think BTC will drop, but the others will maintain it's value, or even rise during the fall? It will start to seem apparent, that BTC will soon be redundant. So i would say, BTC drops to 1500$, other top players maintain their price. Except ripple. Ripple falls also  Grin

We already know that whenever bitcoin crashes it will impact on other altcoins. To reach the normal position it will take some time because now altcoin is completely depended on bitcoin that's why.
Activity: 56
The BTC will be over $1500. The ZEC will be over $80.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'm jumping out of LTC / XRP / FCT on polo since the bitcoin slide you can see some coins being pumped and dumped quickly..

they all soared when bitcoin did now the realitys sets home smart man dumps all above and rebuy into bitcoin since the price is just right..
Pages:
Jump to: