Pages:
Author

Topic: Crash Speculation - BTC, ETH, LTC, GNT, GNO price drop - page 4. (Read 9795 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Correction Imminent  ...... beware btc to 2500 , and sell your bitcoin now

Just out of curiosity, how did you come to this conclusion? It's almost at $5000 right now, that'll be a bigger crash than what we seen in July.
Activity: 154
Bitcoin Correction Imminent  ...... beware btc to 2500 , and sell your bitcoin now

not a chance.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
btc to 3500 next hour........

The BTC price is quite stable. It is still around $4100.
brand new
Activity: 0
BTC - $1500
LTC - $25
ETH - $150
IOTA - $0.20
OMG - $1.90
btc to 3500 next hour........
I was busy expecting prices
So I forgot myself
 bitcoin Can not fall to 2000

bitcoin to 10000
Activity: 123
ETH is rising
Pumping and it would be happy ending back to about 300 usd
No ways to reach 100usd
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
big chances we hit 4000 usd before the end of the year...
Activity: 346
bitcoin to 4000   ............................

bitcoin to 2000    ........................                     
I think bitcoin can reach $ 3200-3800
And I do not think it will touch $ 2000 Cool
bitcoin to 4000   ............................

bitcoin to 2000    ........................                     
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000
I dont think above speculation really happen . If it happens i will convert my all fat into the above currency once it reached your speculation even i will take loan to buy some more .

oh it will happen for sure. BTC going down to near 2k for sure
yes If he down to 2k is the right time to buy but No one knows if btc will  down to 2k or go to 4k .
Activity: 225
If true bitcoin will go down it is a good news, from now on a good opportunity to buy bitcoin. Most negative responses will not be long. Because we know bitcoin is very strongly cryptocurrency. Lots of rich people have invested in it.
Rich people investing in a asset does not mean that it is the strongest mode of investment,bitcoin has a strong future and if everything is clear ,then it will soar higher,still we are not sure whether these upgrades will be good or bad for bitcoin and how the future holds,will we be seeing any problem or flaws in the future is yet to be seen.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
I dont think above speculation really happen . If it happens i will convert my all fat into the above currency once it reached your speculation even i will take loan to buy some more .

If true bitcoin will go down it is a good news, from now on a good opportunity to buy bitcoin. Most negative responses will not be long. Because we know bitcoin is very strongly cryptocurrency. Lots of rich people have invested in it.
Activity: 16

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
btc to 1800 next hour........
btc to 1800 next days........
btc to 2500 next hour........
Activity: 114
I see Bitcoin to go $3000usd after the august 1 drama. let's just watch the bitcoin bulievers and the noob one how they will handle what will happen on the said date.
Pages:
Jump to: