Pages:
Author

Topic: Crash Speculation - BTC, ETH, LTC, GNT, GNO price drop - page 3. (Read 9795 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Crash wont happen ever. To many people getting into BTC.
Activity: 783
Merit: 270
Heres an article that was written 2 weeks ago, an analysis from Goldman Sachs. Keep in mind that she called the last correction and was almost spot on with it.

m/2017/08/14/goldman-sachs-says-bitcoin-may-rise-about-500-more.html]https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2017/08/14/goldman-sachs-says-bitcoin-may-rise-about-500-more.html

Yea, she was. However, there is so much money being spread around though. I will definitely take caution when it hits about 4600+
some fools are going to do panic selling then and I don’t think so we need to give up on bitcoins at that time, rather take advantage of those who will be selling bitcoins under pressure. Nothing can change the fate of bitcoins no matter how bad pumps it go through. Bitcoins have the brightest future among all coins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The bulk of correction in most of these cryptos is already over. However, it can take another 2 - 4 weeks
before a breakout to new highs such as for bitcoin above $5000. Not easy trading it for most people so just hodl.
Bitcoin Recovers 'China ICO Ban' Losses. Bounces Back Above $4600! As what I thought earlier, effect of Chain ICO ban is temporary, will break just keep silence.
Activity: 322
It's starting to look like the bull run is over this year. We maybe heading into a bear market for the next few months. I hope that's not the case!
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
The bulk of correction in most of these cryptos is already over. However, it can take another 2 - 4 weeks
before a breakout to new highs such as for bitcoin above $5000. Not easy trading it for most people so just hodl.
Activity: 379
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
I consider a MAJOR dump or crash 80% or more loss  but do not think it will happen.

BTC - 800-1000$
ETH - 60-90$
LTC - <15$
GNT - <0.20 cents
GNO - 30$
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
btc to 4200 next hour........

Activity: 560
Merit: 217
Bitcoin will crash before the end of year it will goes very high. It is normal bitcoin crash before goes very high. Crypto value is like a ball when you push at the water. More pushing down more hype and goes high..wacth and learn from the past chart..
Activity: 196
btc to 3800 next hour........
if btc to 3k8. people will have panic sell
Well! Looks like some people are slumbering here. Wake up guyz! I want you to check the value of BTC now. I have and it is 4400 dollars. If someone thinks, there will be a reduction of almost six hundred dollars in the price within next 3 hours, really dude, he needs to wake up.

I agree the fluctuations are very abrupt but still.  If that happens, there is going to be a panic selling and this is what some people are really after.
agree this is just a fake bad news from whale. China ban ICO dont have any effect to bitcoin. Bitcoin still be bitcoin. They dont have anything to work with ICO
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Well! Looks like some people are slumbering here. Wake up guyz! I want you to check the value of BTC now. I have and it is 4400 dollars. If someone thinks, there will be a reduction of almost six hundred dollars in the price within next 3 hours, really dude, he needs to wake up.

I agree the fluctuations are very abrupt but still.  If that happens, there is going to be a panic selling and this is what some people are really after.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
We are a HUGE correction on BTC
Nothing Can Sustain This Type of Growth.... totally agree. Crash will come 100%.
Activity: 448
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Bitcoin Correction Imminent  ...... beware btc to 2500 , and sell your bitcoin now

Go ahead and sell your bitcoins now! what are you waiting for? what is stopping you? please, dump all your coins right now!
why do i have to read this kind of posts everyday? why? i am tired of this kind of trash in this forum, if you dont support bitcoin then why are you in this forum? i dont understand, and some people saying that bitcoin will drop to $1000 in the next days.. wow this just makes me impressed.
So guys, dont believe in this guy, bitcoin wont get to $2500 right now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Heres an article that was written 2 weeks ago, an analysis from Goldman Sachs. Keep in mind that she called the last correction and was almost spot on with it.

m/2017/08/14/goldman-sachs-says-bitcoin-may-rise-about-500-more.html]https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2017/08/14/goldman-sachs-says-bitcoin-may-rise-about-500-more.html

Yea, she was. However, there is so much money being spread around though. I will definitely take caution when it hits about 4600+

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/14/goldman-sachs-says-bitcoin-may-rise-about-500-more.html
When can or should we expect the next correction? What do you think?

I'm thinking it will be very soon as we near $5000, it could definitely take a big dip or it may keep climbing for the near future. Awe man I wish there was a way of knowing!!!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
When can or should we expect the next correction? What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: