Pages:
Author

Topic: CRAVE: Revival - page 31. (Read 54975 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
July 18, 2017, 11:37:53 AM
some update from devs?
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
July 18, 2017, 11:11:20 AM
thanks for fast reply

i will stay tuned :-)
Activity: 332
Merit: 263
Embrace The Darkness.
July 18, 2017, 10:52:28 AM
Hello Crave"rs,

how long does it take coins are mature so i can start staking?

my "arrow up" is grey :-(

8 hours.

If it has been longer than that, make sure that your wallet is unlocked for staking, and the reserved amount 'not participating in staking' in the settings tab is set to 0.
Activity: 64
July 18, 2017, 10:49:39 AM
Hello Crave"rs,

how long does it take coins are mature so i can start staking?

my "arrow up" is grey :-(

Embrace The Darkness.
July 18, 2017, 09:10:47 AM
Yes, all the website download page is doing is linking to the GitHub file location.  The GitHub will always be up to date first.

@CooleRRSA - Great work!!  This will be so much more convenient!  Being this active is a rare find
Activity: 125
Merit: 20
July 18, 2017, 06:50:55 AM
Hello!
New release: v2.0.4.2

*Send blocks tweak
*New checkpoints
*Fix "Copy PubKey" crash
*Remove last "\n" at "Copy Address" and "Copy PubKey"
*Reward system integration Stage 1 (access to system is disabled until Stage 3)

Please update your PoS wallets and masternodes.

Explanation of Reward system: You wil get ability to send your masternode reward to other address and choose how much send there. You can use it for sending all your reward to PoS wallet, or to exchange, or send 10% to donation address, or don't do it at all, or anything you want. So, this system needs to be integrated through several stages because it uses new type of network messages for realying masternodes. Most of mastrenodes wallets + all PoS wallets must be updated to get abiblity recivieng and understanding this new type message.

Bad timing, I just updated mine some hours ago, I'll wait until the new version is available on the website  Cheesy

It's better to get latest version from github.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
July 18, 2017, 06:24:47 AM
Hello!

*Send blocks tweak
*New checkpoints
*Fix "Copy PubKey" crash

Explanation of Reward system: You wil get ability to send your masternode reward to other address and choose how much send there. You can use it for sending all your reward to PoS wallet, or to exchange, or send 10% to donation address, or don't do it at all, or anything you want. So, this system needs to be integrated through several stages because it uses new type of network messages for realying masternodes. Most of mastrenodes wallets + all PoS wallets must be updated to get abiblity recivieng and understanding this new type message.

Bad timing, I just updated mine some hours ago, I'll wait until the new version is available on the website  Cheesy
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Patience is the key to success
July 18, 2017, 06:18:35 AM
Have created a telegram group for Crave community, feel free to join : https://t.me/craveproject
Activity: 32
July 18, 2017, 05:57:04 AM
Hello!

*Send blocks tweak
*New checkpoints
*Fix "Copy PubKey" crash

Will save some time in building more masternodes Smiley
July 18, 2017, 05:54:05 AM
Hello!

*Send blocks tweak
*New checkpoints
*Fix "Copy PubKey" crash

Ability to send your masternode reward to other address and choose how much send there is great news, which brings great convenience!

WOW! This is outstanding! Can it be automated?

What do you mean?

I mean, can i set the wallet to automatically send like 20 craves to a certain address when it has it available?

Hm. Sorry, no. This system is working another way.

When PoS wallet finds stake block it split reward and create block contains several outputs. 1/3 for yourself and 2/3 to random masternode.
After integration new reward system PoS wallet after finding block will look into his masternode database, look for reward address and percent assigned with masternode and create block with:
2 outputs: 1/3 to yourself + 2/3 to masternode (like old reward system, when no reward address or 0% is set) or
2 outputs: 1/3 to yourself + 2/3 to reward address (if set 100% to reward address), or
3 outputs: 1/3 to yourself + percent from 2/3 to reward address + whats left to masternode (if set >0 or <100% to reward address)

You can set to send all your reward to single PoS address in controller wallet from all your masternodes.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
July 18, 2017, 05:40:59 AM
Hello!

*Send blocks tweak
*New checkpoints
*Fix "Copy PubKey" crash

Ability to send your masternode reward to other address and choose how much send there is great news, which brings great convenience!

What do you mean?

I mean, can i set the wallet to automatically send like 20 craves to a certain address when it has it available?
July 18, 2017, 05:39:13 AM
Hello!

*Send blocks tweak
*New checkpoints
*Fix "Copy PubKey" crash

What do you mean?
July 18, 2017, 05:33:56 AM
Hello!

*Send blocks tweak
*New checkpoints
*Fix "Copy PubKey" crash

Activity: 686
Merit: 287
July 18, 2017, 05:24:56 AM
Hello!

*Send blocks tweak
*New checkpoints
*Fix "Copy PubKey" crash

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
July 18, 2017, 04:58:58 AM
Hello!

*Send blocks tweak
*New checkpoints
*Fix "Copy PubKey" crash

CRAVE will make you RICH, because we crave your CRAVE, due to regular updates  Cheesy  Grin
July 18, 2017, 04:51:03 AM
Hello!

*Send blocks tweak
*New checkpoints
*Fix "Copy PubKey" crash

Embrace The Darkness.
July 18, 2017, 02:13:13 AM
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
July 17, 2017, 04:34:07 AM
Are you sure which trading platform you want to go to? To increase the flow, we should make an ambitious coin
July 17, 2017, 04:29:00 AM
GUYS...LOOK WHAT I JUST SAW  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/industrialcoinmagic-482660
Summary - industrialcoinmagic     Shocked
Name:    industrialcoinmagic
Activity:    140
Position:    Full Member
Date Registered:    March 17, 2015, 06:25:57 PM
Last Active:    July 11, 2017, 07:19:55 PM

Whos tht?