Pages:
Author

Topic: CRAVE: Revival - page 30. (Read 54975 times)

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
July 19, 2017, 06:34:13 AM
I seem to be having trouble with the new release.  I can't get the masternodes to say "masternode started remotely" like they used to before the update.

I've printed the debug log to the console and looked for clues, it says:

CActiveMasternode::ManageStatus() - Checking inbound connection to 'xxx:yyy'
CActiveMasternode::GetMasterNodeVin - Could not locate specified vin from possible list
CActiveMasternode::ManageStatus() - Could not find suitable coins!
CActiveMasternode::Dseep() - Error: masternode is not in a running status
CActiveMasternode::ManageStatus() - Error on Ping: masternode is not in a running status

But I've started the nodes, they are synced, and in the masternode list.. But I think they'll all drop out?

You can try this command in the controller wallet console :
Code:
addnode vps_ip:port onetry
masternode start-alias mn_name your_password
Ports must be open on the vps, else the masternode will get banned.
Activity: 615
Merit: 502
July 19, 2017, 06:08:00 AM
I seem to be having trouble with the new release.  I can't get the masternodes to say "masternode started remotely" like they used to before the update.

I've printed the debug log to the console and looked for clues, it says:

CActiveMasternode::ManageStatus() - Checking inbound connection to 'xxx:yyy'
CActiveMasternode::GetMasterNodeVin - Could not locate specified vin from possible list
CActiveMasternode::ManageStatus() - Could not find suitable coins!
CActiveMasternode::Dseep() - Error: masternode is not in a running status
CActiveMasternode::ManageStatus() - Error on Ping: masternode is not in a running status

But I've started the nodes, they are synced, and in the masternode list.. But I think they'll all drop out?

July 19, 2017, 06:07:43 AM
I've found normal builds of the "craved" process will stop running with 512MB after a few days, while 1 GB keeps going stably. 

thanks for your help, i better will get one with 1GB.

is vultr.com a good choice for my VPS?

I haven't used them before, I've successfully used A2 VPS hosting and BudgetVM - you'll want to get an Ubuntu Linux on your VPS it makes building the code a bit easier.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
July 19, 2017, 06:04:46 AM
I've found normal builds of the "craved" process will stop running with 512MB after a few days, while 1 GB keeps going stably. 

thanks for your help, i better will get one with 1GB.

is vultr.com a good choice for my VPS?

July 19, 2017, 05:13:13 AM
For a masternode, you could also just use a vps to run your node.  There is also a guide for that, though there is a very small monthly fee.

so i will get a linux server. is 512MB enough or shoud i better rent one with 1GB?

I've found normal builds of the "craved" process will stop running with 512MB after a few days, while 1 GB keeps going stably.  I saw there's also a custom build option to reduce memory use at the expense of having to re-download the block chain due to DB incompatibility.  Maybe going with the 1GB is the easier way Smiley

Here's the info:

New release: v2.0.3.7

*New new commandline option for wallet database "-dbwalletcache"
Give you control of wallet database cache. By default cache database reduced to 1Mb.
*Blockchain database cache decreased to 10Mb by default
*New build option for more memory usage optimization
For masternode holders. I have added new buildoption "LOWMEM" (disabled by default). If enabled, usage of memory can be reduced by an additional 37Mb (from ~315Mb to ~277Mb with default database caches). But it brokes compatibility with blockchain database and you will need to resync database. The choice yours.
July 19, 2017, 05:09:37 AM
For a masternode, you could also just use a vps to run your node.  There is also a guide for that, though there is a very small monthly fee.

so i will get a linux server. is 512MB enough or shoud i better rent one with 1GB?

July 19, 2017, 04:53:24 AM
This is an awesome coin guys!  Well done with the regular wallet updates, I've just updated all my nodes.  Waiting for first reward to the new single address  Grin

EDIT: I'm having trouble starting the MNs - they all seem to report:

not capable masternode: Could not find suitable coins!

Even through they are all setup the same way as before.  The nodes are synced and unlocked (several times now, both all or one at a time).  Is there a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
July 19, 2017, 02:44:37 AM
How can we get CRAVE on other exchanges, or is that not a good idea.  I'm a newbie so I'm still learning.
Direct Listing:

Livecoin: 3 BTC
C-Cex: ~1.75-2 BTC
Bittrex - Free.  At Bittrex Team discretion.

Others:

Nova Exchange - 0.9 BTC

Next reasonable goal is to be added to Bittrex.  Though listing at Livecoin in the meantime is a possibility, since the timeframe is unknown.

Nova isn't even worth it imo (too little volume), and C-Cex is only slightly higher. Same with a bunch of others I didn't list.

There is also a free voting list on Livecoin.

Even novaexchange is garbage, livecoin and trex are good options
Activity: 332
Merit: 263
Embrace The Darkness.
July 18, 2017, 11:52:34 PM
How can we get CRAVE on other exchanges, or is that not a good idea.  I'm a newbie so I'm still learning.
Direct Listing:

Livecoin: 3 BTC
C-Cex: ~1.75-2 BTC
Bittrex - Free.  At Bittrex Team discretion.

Others:

Nova Exchange - 0.9 BTC

Next reasonable goal is to be added to Bittrex.  Though listing at Livecoin in the meantime is a possibility, since the timeframe is unknown.

Nova isn't even worth it imo (too little volume), and C-Cex is only slightly higher. Same with a bunch of others I didn't list.

There is also a free voting list on Livecoin.
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
July 18, 2017, 09:00:17 PM
How can we get CRAVE on other exchanges, or is that not a good idea.  I'm a newbie so I'm still learning.
Embrace The Darkness.
July 18, 2017, 03:43:09 PM
There is a setup guide for Windows.

For a masternode, you could also just use a vps to run your node.  There is also a guide for that, though there is a very small monthly fee.
July 18, 2017, 03:35:43 PM
really?  Angry    did not know.

is there a workaround?

maybe with Tor?

alternative solution: can i change config file each time i get a new ip Adress?

July 18, 2017, 03:10:08 PM
8 hours and a few minutes and i can staking now :-)

i am a little afraid for setting up my masternode, there is no instruction for windows

and my IP adress is changing periodically, what can i do?

is this video still up to date?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGFOAdIviuI
Static ip is necessary to set up a masternode.
July 18, 2017, 03:07:34 PM
8 hours and a few minutes and i can staking now :-)

i am a little afraid for setting up my masternode, there is no instruction for windows

and my IP adress is changing periodically, what can i do?

is this video still up to date?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGFOAdIviuI
Embrace The Darkness.
July 18, 2017, 12:58:55 PM
I see its a revival of coin but original ann thread missing and search cant find it
Original ANN:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-crave-1st-pos-masternodes-dark-assets-i2p-market-embrace-the-dark-997356

There are a few more threads that follow.  Usually links to these are on last page of the thread
Activity: 112
July 18, 2017, 12:52:31 PM
I see its a revival of coin but original ann thread missing and search cant find it
July 18, 2017, 12:46:42 PM
CooleRRSA is quite prolific  Cheesy
Activity: 658
Merit: 507
Passive Income Bot Trading
July 18, 2017, 12:35:25 PM
some update from devs?

12 Wallet updates since May 31st by the new Dev.
Activity: 79
July 18, 2017, 11:55:13 AM
some update from devs?

look on the previous page, new release came out today Smiley
Activity: 52
July 18, 2017, 11:42:24 AM
Any more news? Is this being revived to join the masternode hype?
Pages:
Jump to: