Pages:
Author

Topic: CRAVE: Revival - page 4. (Read 54975 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 263
Embrace The Darkness.
November 02, 2017, 03:58:24 PM
Can anybody explain how to install a masternode for someone with no knowledge about that? Step by step would be very nice, then all people can do it if they want.
There are step by step guides on the CRAVE website.

is there any minimal threshold for initial purchase?
Initial purchase?  No, you can get however much you want.
Staking has no minimum, though the more your have, the greater your weight, and more chance of rewards.

To run a masternode, you need 500 CRAVE.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 03:29:23 PM
is there any minimal threshold for initial purchase?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
November 02, 2017, 02:53:11 PM
Can anybody explain how to install a masternode for someone with no knowledge about that? Step by step would be very nice, then all people can do it if they want.
Activity: 492
Merit: 103
November 02, 2017, 07:11:20 AM
Is Blur feature like proof of burn in other coin projects? I read something about blur assets in old threads, but don't understand.
Activity: 10
November 02, 2017, 06:20:27 AM

Crave MN are running very stable without any problems! I can recommend everyone to run a crave masternode, a good hoster with fair prices is nodeshare.in

Happy staking!

It cost 8-10$, VPS with 1Gb cost less (1 mn consume about 600mb RAM)

If someone wants to have less price I can host crave mn with rewards in coins.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 05:08:05 AM
Hi all. I just set up a Crave masternode, and it seems to be running fine. I just wonder if I need to specify the "Reward Address" and "Reward %" when I entere information on the My Masternodes tab. Thanks.

Welcome Smiley/ I set up mine a week ago. Working well.
Activity: 10
November 02, 2017, 03:45:49 AM
Hi all. I just set up a Crave masternode, and it seems to be running fine. I just wonder if I need to specify the "Reward Address" and "Reward %" when I entere information on the My Masternodes tab. Thanks.

You don't need to specify it, it you don't want tot share rewards with someone else.

Just skip those fields
Activity: 32
November 02, 2017, 02:50:10 AM
Activity: 41
November 01, 2017, 09:31:59 AM
Wait and see on your project.. i will check your bounty thread soon.. good luck
November 01, 2017, 08:54:38 AM
That was avery ruff day for Crave. The price lost already 20% and this after the release of the new roadmap with their future developement plans. But i think we will recover very soon.
Yeah the flash sale and magic wall that appeared is pretty harsh.

Somebody is trying to manipulate the market to get more cheap Crave coins. Maybe it is a pump and dump group or somebody needed some money. We will never know Smiley

We'll be back. Someone wanting to set up cheap masternodes
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 01, 2017, 06:16:32 AM
That was avery ruff day for Crave. The price lost already 20% and this after the release of the new roadmap with their future developement plans. But i think we will recover very soon.

I think not only this coin price was down, but also other coin down deep. I almost can't believe because bitcoin hard fork all coin price down, although they have good concept
legendary
November 01, 2017, 05:59:45 AM

Somebody is trying to manipulate the market to get more cheap Crave coins. Maybe it is a pump and dump group or somebody needed some money. We will never know Smiley
Activity: 125
Merit: 20
Activity: 125
Merit: 20
November 01, 2017, 04:43:42 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
October 31, 2017, 08:23:11 PM
legendary
October 31, 2017, 08:06:06 PM
Activity: 316
October 29, 2017, 08:22:52 PM
CRAVE $CRAVE is now LIVE on http://mnrank.com       
Thanks for support!
Activity: 615
Merit: 502
October 29, 2017, 07:18:28 AM
Thanks for the response! I've got it back up and running. Is it common to disconnect from the server by itself/is there anything I should be doing to stop it doing so?

The only reason I've seen the craved process get shutdown is because of low RAM, otherwise it's very solid and runs indefinitely (so far Smiley ).
October 28, 2017, 08:14:53 PM

Are you trying to run ./craved getinfo instead per chance?  

Just ./craved should be attempting to start the server.  

If you run ps -A on the command line can you see craved process running?
[/quote]

Thanks for the response! I've got it back up and running. Is it common to disconnect from the server by itself/is there anything I should be doing to stop it doing so?
brand new
Activity: 0
October 25, 2017, 06:13:59 AM
where to find slack invite link? thanks
you can join the slack with this link https://cravecommunity.slack.com/join/shared_invite/MTczMTI3MTU2MzcyLTE0OTI4NzQ1ODEtODI1ZDNkYzM4ZQ

or just open their website find the slack and click , then you can join easily.

getting "This invite link is no longer active."

This is in an attempt to stave off the mass spam from bots. Eventually if this does not fix it a move to Discord will be in order.
Pages:
Jump to: