Pages:
Author

Topic: CRAVE: Revival - page 9. (Read 54975 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 15, 2017, 11:14:06 AM
Hello,
I'm new here, and just need some information, maybe a link, as to how to download the wallet and get it running. I'm not real computer savvy. I downloaded the wallet and extracted it but there doesn't seem to be anything in the folder when I'm done (?), except for the .exe file. When I click on that nothing happens. Do I have to download the blockchain also and install it into the wallet folder before the wallet will open? I've run other wallets but have not had this problem. I just bought 500 Crave and would like to set up the masternode, but I'm stuck at step one with the wallet. Any help or source of instructions will be appreciated. Sorry if this is such a basic question.
Activity: 332
Merit: 263
Embrace The Darkness.
October 14, 2017, 12:36:59 PM
I like this coin can I stake it when I have them in my wallet or do I have to setup anything ??
To stake, all you have to do is send them to your wallet, and unlock for staking
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
October 14, 2017, 11:19:01 AM
I like this coin can I stake it when I have them in my wallet or do I have to setup anything ??
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
October 11, 2017, 07:32:27 AM
Is it right that the MN reward is 0.66666 CRAVE ?

yep
and 0.33333 for pos

its 0.33333334 to be exact  Grin (pasted from wallet)

thanks, just wanted to be sure.
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
October 11, 2017, 07:28:28 AM

yep
and 0.33333 for pos

its 0.33333334 to be exact  Grin (pasted from wallet)
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
October 11, 2017, 07:23:13 AM

yep
and 0.33333 for pos
October 11, 2017, 07:20:08 AM

October 11, 2017, 07:18:46 AM
Yes that's why I use the debug command, my nodes do exactly the same as yours when using the status command.  

If debug says it's started then everything is fine.

I am using

craved masternodelist full |grep

if that states ENABLED, you are fine.
Activity: 615
Merit: 502
October 11, 2017, 03:25:10 AM
Yes that's why I use the debug command, my nodes do exactly the same as yours when using the status command.  

If debug says it's started then everything is fine.
Activity: 10
October 11, 2017, 03:04:03 AM
Method A
Transaction has 100+ confirmations

I have experience with AMS masternode, technically, the way is the same.

Ok thanks, next thing to check is that the TX has exactly 500 coins (enable coin control in settings if you haven't already, then go to Send -> Inputs. ) There should be a single transaction (1) with 500 coins.  Double check the TXID of that transaction matches whats in your masternode.conf file.  

Try starting the node again, then run ./craved masternode debug and see if the output is any different?

I've checked it few times

(I'm using bash scripts because I compiled boost sepatete and use LD_LIBRARY_PATH)

masternode status
{
    "vin" : "CTxIn(COutPoint(, 0), scriptSig=)",
    "service" : "ip:port",
    "status" : 9,
    "pubKeyMasternode" : "...",
    "notCapableReason" : "Could not find suitable coins!"
}

sh masternode_list.sh | grep [...]... (my txid)
"...-..." : "ENABLED",

debug.sh
masternode started remotely

Looks confused

Updated:
But now I can see that my masternode active for 30 minutes, but masternode status is "Could not find suitable coins!" 
October 11, 2017, 02:54:41 AM
Method A

Ok thanks, next thing to check is that the TX has exactly 500 coins (enable coin control in settings if you haven't already, then go to Send -> Inputs. ) There should be a single transaction (1) with 500 coins.  Double check the TXID of that transaction matches whats in your masternode.conf file. 

Try starting the node again, then run ./craved masternode debug and see if the output is any different?
October 11, 2017, 02:39:08 AM
I've just setup masternode and I got
not capable masternode: Could not find suitable coins!

I used this guide https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19605633

How to fix it?

The collateral transaction needs 16+ confirmations before the node can be started in my experience.  If that's not the problem can you detail your setup a bit more and also which method you used?

Method A

October 11, 2017, 01:46:53 AM

How to fix it?

The collateral transaction needs 16+ confirmations before the node can be started in my experience.  If that's not the problem can you detail your setup a bit more and also which method you used?

October 10, 2017, 11:07:09 PM

How to fix it?
Activity: 54
October 10, 2017, 10:08:28 PM
Guys,
Everyone chases the quick $$ and dump and run, its a matter of repeat - recycle repeat.

Sad
Activity: 97
What do you crave?
October 10, 2017, 08:48:31 PM
I was checking out c-cex regarding a different coin and saw Crave was doing quite well in the new coin rankings there (thanks to someone's 0.777 BTC!)

If anyone here has a C-Cex account, please vote for Crave!  Grin

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
I voted
Hopefully more people will jump in and will vote. We should ask new Masternode owners to do it as well so we could take the coin further
At times I think is better we are in just one exchange, after maintenance I noticed many dump and crashed the price to two dollars
Crave was hanging out at the $3.50 for a while till the maintenance was done and the sellers went wild.  
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
October 10, 2017, 06:42:12 PM
Is there a way to check for masternode status? The built in list is not always correct.

Your own masternode(s)?  Running in the wallet or on a VPS? 

On a VPS I use ./craved masternode debug to figure out if it's running correctly.

It's on a VPS, but I started receiving stake reward so I'm sure it is working. Thanks for the info, it'll help in the future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
October 10, 2017, 04:46:23 PM
Oh God, please let the die rest in peace. It had its chance and it just didn't stand out in the rest of the trading coins. I have nothing against pushing it, I actually have some in a wallet and would not mind a higher price, but I can admit that the coin has nothing to offer and should just fade away without all this crying and shouting.
Just sell em
Someone else will buy
Nothing wrong with being a necromancer  Wink

Dead coins sometimes rise from the ashes and this brings a good profit to someone. But this game only for the short time. Dead coins will be dead again.
Activity: 97
What do you crave?
October 10, 2017, 03:29:04 PM
Oh God, please let the die rest in peace. It had its chance and it just didn't stand out in the rest of the trading coins. I have nothing against pushing it, I actually have some in a wallet and would not mind a higher price, but I can admit that the coin has nothing to offer and should just fade away without all this crying and shouting.
Just sell em
Someone else will buy
Nothing wrong with being a necromancer  Wink
brand new
Activity: 0
October 07, 2017, 06:55:19 PM
Anyone has a masternode with crave? Can you show me your statistics about your profit. Do you think is a good idea to invest in crave?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, you will enjoy investing in Crave.

1 masternode = 500 coins = 1.1 crave per day

So you see, if you have several masternodes, you can generate additional masternodes within a realistic timeframe and continuous reinvest like a retirement account. This is the spirit of masternode coins.
Pages:
Jump to: