Pages:
Author

Topic: Create a Waves Platform Wallet.Lease your Tokens and get Rewarded.Trade on DEX. - page 16. (Read 46446 times)

Activity: 545
Merit: 254
Thx for this tutorial, it helped me a lot.

Question : can i copy all the passwords of a wallet or even from a paper wallet to my software 1Password where i store all my passwords, is it safe ?
Your welcome Tacaro:
This is my thinking:
I do not use my mobile to store passwords and on my mobile-wallets I have a few tokens.The seed is the most important thing!The seed is your money!.Make a copy of your seed and keep it up in a secure place.( paper, pen, usb memory)Use your principal wallet on your desktop, with a good antivirus, anti keylogger and a secure connection. Send some tokens to your wallet mobile then.
Have a nice time!
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Thx for this tutorial, it helped me a lot.

Question : can i copy all the passwords of a wallet or even from a paper wallet to my software 1Password where i store all my passwords, is it safe ?
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
The earned rewards for 1000 waves leased:
Waves: 0.00589
Mrt: 6.57

What is the minimum amount of WAVES you send?
If the amount is smaller than the minimum, is it stacked and the total sent after the threshold is reached, or is it "lost"?
Up to the minimum of 0.001.
No is no lost but from some of the leasers will take time to arrive at the minimum.

Heh, I guess that I was at 0.0009+ Smiley
I'll wait for one more week and see how I stay. If the reality matches the math I'll lease more.
Thanks for your answers.
The MRT distribution plan is as follows:

425419 - 475418 -> 50 MRT / block
475419 - 525418 -> 40 MRT / block
525419 - 575418 -> 30 MRT / block
575419 - 625418 -> 20 MRT / block
625419 - 925418 -> 10 MRT / block

If the amount is smaller than the minimum, is it stacked and the total sent after the threshold is reached, or is it "lost"?
Up to the minimum of 0.001.
No is no lost but from some of the leasers will take time to arrive at the minimum.
May be pool can send little bit more MR tokens instead of waves for those, who earn less than transaction fee?)

The distribution rewards is based on the waves leased plus the time of the leasing.
It is fair to distribute more rewards then to the people who is leasing more and has more time the waves leased.

For sure it should be based on the waves leased, but the idea was about making ppl with like 1000 waves more satisfied with a service, by sending them their waves share, which cannot be send bcoz of commission with a MR tokens with current exchange price applied.
Do not worry I´m working on a new things. Wink
this is a good guide, however, can you give us a good working example of how much would leasing say 10,000 Waves (your minimum)
would earn as interest per month of its leaser ?

Last month's example would be good to post all the numbers
Hi jdlr:
Let´s put some numbers:
PERIOD:   FROM 29/05/17 TO 05/06/17               
BLOCKS COUNT   FROM: 515970 TO 525780               
BLOCKS FORGED:                                56               
WAVES FEES DISTRIBUTED:           1.03               
MINER REWARDS DISTRIBUTED:     2240               
TOTAL WAVES LEASED AT 05/06:   251.938,00 

This numbers would be very approximative:

Total waves per month: 1.03x4= 4.12
Total MRT per month:  2240x4= 8960
At current rate 1 MRT is about 0.019 waves

Total Waves: (8960x0.019)+4.12= 170.24+4.12= 174.36 waves earned

It means that for every waves leased at the same rates of waves leased(251.938) and time leased(1 month)
We have a 174.36/251938= 0.000692 waves for every waves leased.
The you can multiply your stake for 0.000692
Example with 10000 waves
You will recieve  6.92 waves that it means 0.000692 %
This numbers are changing every second.(market value of mrt+waves leased+blocks forged+time of active leasings+mrt reward that changes every 50000 blocks).

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
May be pool can send little bit more MR tokens instead of waves for those, who earn less than transaction fee?)

The distribution rewards is based on the waves leased plus the time of the leasing.
It is fair to distribute more rewards then to the people who is leasing more and has more time the waves leased.

For sure it should be based on the waves leased, but the idea was about making ppl with like 1000 waves more satisfied with a service, by sending them their waves share, which cannot be send bcoz of commission with a MR tokens with current exchange price applied.
Already wrote this in the forums. but ill write here as well

When using a client you should correct this:

1) Solve the problem of people being unable to make orders at first because they don't have waves. Either make first transacition BTC/WAVES free, or just credit them .001 waves for the fee when creating account. You can also make an option to buy directly waves from credit card so the issue is solved.

2) Fix the error message when we cant put orders because of unsuficient waves. Right now it reads 'error in your order or smth like that'. Just put 'Error: you must have .001 waves to put your orders' and instruct them how to get waves.

Fix this now and thank me later

Good suggestions:
You can address this to Waves Platform team : [email protected]
If you need some waves to start with the transactions you can use our faucet at:

wavesplatformfaucet.com

Our Reward Distribution is Completed:

PERIOD:   FROM 29/05/17 TO 05/06/17               
BLOCKS COUNT   FROM: 515970 TO 525780               
BLOCKS FORGED:                                56               
WAVES FEES DISTRIBUTED:           1.03               
MINER REWARDS DISTRIBUTED:     2240               
TOTAL WAVES LEASED AT 05/06:   251.938,00               

"Our Leasing Address is: 3P4MRJvttkghWsXxGZ61kqd2M79GtLujoey

Note:If your lease has started after the block 524780 you will not recieve any rewards this time, you need 1000 blocks to start to generate the rewards.                  

Many thanks to all!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z3ICMwty_Wvo9TIAM1PfXccOdVBHFrN4DtrKCeT8NnY/edit?usp=sharing                  

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
leasing some coins to you. let's accumulate Cheesy
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
this is a good guide, however, can you give us a good working example of how much would leasing say 10,000 Waves (your minimum)
would earn as interest per month of its leaser ?

Last month's example would be good to post all the numbers
Activity: 73
Already wrote this in the forums. but ill write here as well

When using a client you should correct this:

1) Solve the problem of people being unable to make orders at first because they don't have waves. Either make first transacition BTC/WAVES free, or just credit them .001 waves for the fee when creating account. You can also make an option to buy directly waves from credit card so the issue is solved.

2) Fix the error message when we cant put orders because of unsuficient waves. Right now it reads 'error in your order or smth like that'. Just put 'Error: you must have .001 waves to put your orders' and instruct them how to get waves.

Fix this now and thank me later
Activity: 92
evyerthing sorted now.. lost a bit with those delays though :/
Great to know.
Don´t worry you will have time to recover!
Activity: 73
evyerthing sorted now.. lost a bit with those delays though :/
Hello,

so ive made my second BTC deposit. first one went smooth. this one all the confirmations are through, and the BTC isnt showing in my account.
blockchain confirmst the transaction. what is the situation here??
Yes I see some people with the same problem.Is something related with the gateway plus the Bitcoin network is overloaded.Try to send a message-ticket to [email protected] with your Transaction ID.
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

Good question:
Lots of new projects and Ico´s will come to Waves Platform in the next future.If you have WAVES or WCT in your wallet you can be credited with some of that tokens because of the possible airdrops.On the other hand you can receive spam tokens that will not have any value.
What I´m doing?
I created a new waves wallet and I send all this Tokens to that wallet.You will never know what the future will bring.
I have my principal wallet with all the official Tokens of Waves ( with a green check on the left) and in my other wallet the other ones.
This week one of that tokens has become official.
Then you have the option to sell it on the DEX(decentralized exchanged of wavesplatform) or wait 1 year  Wink
You can buy too all the tokens that are created on the platform if they have pairs on DEX, but always see what you are buying= green check.
Hope that helps.

Agreed with your thinking, no one knows what will happen in the near and far future.
Pages:
Jump to: