Pages:
Author

Topic: Create a Waves Platform Wallet.Lease your Tokens and get Rewarded.Trade on DEX. - page 15. (Read 46446 times)

klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Weekly Payout distributed:

PERIOD FROM: 19/06/17 TO 26/06/17               
BLOCKS COUNT   FROM: 545217 TO 554912               
BLOCKS FORGED:   60               
WAVES FEES DISTRIBUTED:    1.29               
MINER REWARDS DISTRIBUTED:    1800               
TOTAL WAVES LEASED AT 26/06: 301.457,00               

Notes:   

1-If your lease has started after the block 553912 you will not recieve any rewards this time, you need 1000 blocks to start to generate the rewards.                  
2- From the block 525419 to the block 575418 the payment for block forged is 30 MRT                   
3-Our Leasing Address is: 3P4MRJvttkghWsXxGZ61kqd2M79GtLujoey

Many thanks to all.   

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VG7kaGik4KJSi7Ugbq5oYCLM7N0IRB10G_nudUJG5o8/edit?usp=sharing

Just want to check. Whether your payout distribution percentage will it vary for small and big investors? Means if someone invested less than 100 waves and if one invested more than 100 waves, will both of them will get the same % of fee distribution or different? Thanks
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
I think the biggest problem with the waves dex is not being able to see an overview of the prices of all the markets. Not having a history to sum up all your trades and open orders. Hopefully when they release a more usable gui dex they will include these features, and waves dex will be used way way more.

Soon (tm) !

And looks very wonderful: http://etherdesign.io/project/dex
Can't wait
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I think the biggest problem with the waves dex is not being able to see an overview of the prices of all the markets. Not having a history to sum up all your trades and open orders. Hopefully when they release a more usable gui dex they will include these features, and waves dex will be used way way more. There needs to be a faq in the dex. For example, I don't know if you can buy just one coin from someones sell order of many coins, with the fees it wouldn't make sense. Do you pay fees when selling and buying? If so the fees are a little too high, especially when waves coin is worth ten times what it is now.
Activity: 545
Merit: 254
Weekly Payout distributed:

PERIOD FROM: 19/06/17 TO 26/06/17               
BLOCKS COUNT   FROM: 545217 TO 554912               
BLOCKS FORGED:   60               
WAVES FEES DISTRIBUTED:    1.29               
MINER REWARDS DISTRIBUTED:    1800               
TOTAL WAVES LEASED AT 26/06: 301.457,00               

Notes:   

1-If your lease has started after the block 553912 you will not recieve any rewards this time, you need 1000 blocks to start to generate the rewards.                  
2- From the block 525419 to the block 575418 the payment for block forged is 30 MRT                   

Many thanks to all.   

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VG7kaGik4KJSi7Ugbq5oYCLM7N0IRB10G_nudUJG5o8/edit?usp=sharing
Good news:

Now you can send Dollars to your wallet:

8- Send Dollars and Euros to your Waves Wallet

Click Deposit on the DOLLAR AND EURO TAB

A new pop up with the instructions will appear.If you want to be verified:
1-Click the link under In order to get verified follow the link:
2- Follow the Instructions.

Have a good time!
greenmatrix can u check my status to? no waves to me, but i am not sure i deserved the waves or not:)
i will send my adress with pm
Checked!
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
greenmatrix can u check my status to? no waves to me, but i am not sure i deserved the waves or not:)
i will send my adress with pm
Hi, why this time i didn't receive Waves? i just received miner reward but now waves like last monday..

Hi Roidz:
If you want you can send me your address.(not here:private message please) and I´ll take a look!

PM sent, thanks.

Take a look at your inbox!
Activity: 1386
1XBit.com
Hi, why this time i didn't receive Waves? i just received miner reward but now waves like last monday..

Hi Roidz:
If you want you can send me your address.(not here:private message please) and I´ll take a look!

PM sent, thanks.

Hi Roidz:

Activity: 1386
1XBit.com

Our weekly payment has been distributed:
PERIOD: FROM 12/06/17 TO 19/06/17               
BLOCKS COUNT: FROM 535500 TO 545217               
BLOCKS FORGED:   65               
WAVES FEES DISTRIBUTED:   0.43               
MINER REWARDS DISTRIBUTED:   1950               
TOTAL WAVES LEASED AT 19/06   : 303.672,00               

Notes:                  
1-If your lease has started after the block 544217 you will not receive any rewards this time, you need 1000 blocks to start to generate the rewards.                  

Many thanks to all.   

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Qna8MnBFwrx6MJaUuQ4AcNymmh5VtQS9CwiTBDxFsb4/edit?usp=sharing            
Activity: 92
Merit: 10

The fee is the same if I send 100 waves or 0.0019999.

Yeah i knew that, but my point was to let your leasers choice if they want to play that fee weekly and receive rewards weekly also, or accumulate rewards for few weeks or even month and pay it 1 time to get all the profits. I understand, that it bothers only cheep charlies like me, but still would be nice to have that upgrade to the system, thanks a lot for your efforts anyway)
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

I know that. Maybe I was not clear: the amounts to be sent are the ones have to be worked out and a suitable threshold found.

My thinkings is to accumulate all this tokens and when we have the sufficient amount I´ll send to my leasers too.(quarterly or annually)

The same applies to WAVES too.

You'll have to end up sooner or later with a web UI where everybody can see the current earning and either set a threshold for himself whether (s)he wants more often payments or bigger ones at a time, either just having the option to ask for a withdraw (at the next payment moment).
And me again. Sorry for bothering you  Undecided
I finally got my "payment". 0.00014 waves received and 0.001 tx fee.
While I clearly cannot hold you responsible for the fact I "invested" such a small amount, I expect to not be the only one in this situation.
So I'll ask you to find either a better balance or allow the users to set their own balance / threshold. Is this possible?
Yeah i got 0.0015 with 0.001 TX fee, i would love to have an option to get my waves monthly or ever quarterly, so i wont waste half of them for tx fees
Hi:

I´m working on new a features to distribute the rewards but it is not in my hand to change the TX fess of the platform.
At this time our node is receiving MRT WAVES and MER.
As new ICOS are joininng the platform our node will accept his TX fees on his own token.
WavesfullNode is accepting multiple fees in different kinds of tokens like:
MERCURY(MER)
RIPTO BUX(RBX)
UPCOIN(UPC)
BANKCOIN(BCO)
MOBILEGO(MGO)
ECRIPTOTEL(ETT)
My thinkings is to accumulate all this tokens and when we have the sufficient amount I´ll send to my leasers too.(quarterly or annually)
Right now we have 86 MER( still to low to make the distribution).
Hope that helps.
Hello OP,

I just downloaded the walllet for my ipad.  It does not have all the features I can see when i open the wallet online at https://waveswallet.io.

For example it does not have all the buttons such as lease or trade etc.  Any idea why?  I have downloaded from istore twice, but both times very limited functionality? 

Can you, or can you link to a good video that shows you how to buy/sell waves on the waves platform?

thank you for this thread

Hi Qrvium:
At this moment the full features are working only on desktop with chrome browser.
The team is working on new videos.As soon as are ready I´ll post here!
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
And me again. Sorry for bothering you  Undecided
While I clearly cannot hold you responsible for the fact I "invested" such a small amount, I expect to not be the only one in this situation.
So I'll ask you to find either a better balance or allow the users to set their own balance / threshold. Is this possible?
Yeah i got 0.0015 with 0.001 TX fee, i would love to have an option to get my waves monthly or ever quarterly, so i wont waste half of them for tx fees
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
And me again. Sorry for bothering you  Undecided
Our weekly payment has been distributed:

PERIOD: FROM 05/06/17 TO 12/06/17               
BLOCKS COUNT: FROM 525780 TO 535500               
BLOCKS FORGED: 48               
WAVES FEES DISTRIBUTED: 2.26               
MINER REWARDS DISTRIBUTED:   1440               
TOTAL WAVES LEASED AT 12/06: 287.319,00               

Notes:                  
1-If your lease has started after the block 534500 you will not recieve any rewards this time, you need 1000 blocks to start to generate the rewards.                  

Many thanks to all.   

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eoGqkuZRhXRIc5_1UOY18vS4Ow5Yn_cj5JoqiM6F_qE/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hello OP,

I just downloaded the walllet for my ipad.  It does not have all the features I can see when i open the wallet online at https://waveswallet.io.

For example it does not have all the buttons such as lease or trade etc.  Any idea why?  I have downloaded from istore twice, but both times very limited functionality? 

Can you, or can you link to a good video that shows you how to buy/sell waves on the waves platform?

thank you for this thread
Pages:
Jump to: