Author

Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions - page 1033. (Read 587655 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
October 13, 2015, 05:07:36 AM
Zimbabwe recovered so much after early disaster and at the moment playing sensible shots and moving to the 240+ runs target and as i look on this match it seems Zimbabwe will win this match it they get 240+ runs in first innings.

I don't think that Zimbabwe will go beyond 200 runs. They have lost their 3rd wicket on 57 runs from 21 overs, Ireland is bowling really well and they have restricted Zimbabwe from scoring the runs. They need to continue with some good bowling along with tight fielding, if they succeeded to keep them below 200 then it will be easy for Ireland to chase the target.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
October 13, 2015, 05:07:07 AM
Zimbabwe recovered so much after early disaster and at the moment playing sensible shots and moving to the 240+ runs target and as i look on this match it seems Zimbabwe will win this match it they get 240+ runs in first innings.

I have my bet on Ireland before start of this match there are some reason to place bet on it because it is not an crucial match for both teams Zimbabwe already won this series so only Ireland will do much hard efforts to win this match.

I also will do agree about this Ireland has more chance to win this match than Zimbabwe i think it will restrict them under 200 runs because that pitch is looking tough for first innings.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
October 13, 2015, 05:02:16 AM

I have my bet on Ireland before start of this match there are some reason to place bet on it because it is not an crucial match for both teams Zimbabwe already won this series so only Ireland will do much hard efforts to win this match.
Activity: 714
October 13, 2015, 04:51:24 AM
Activity: 728
October 13, 2015, 04:47:17 AM
Zimbabwe has recovered the loss but still it is too early to place bet on any team.I will choose safer way even will be less profit.I have made my mind to place after 1st innings if there is not something extraordinary play before finishing the 1st innings.
Activity: 686
October 13, 2015, 04:36:10 AM
I guess Zimbabwe is stronger then ireland and will win today's match much of there experience can easily help them win.
Ireland choose bowling first then they have some strong reason. and Zimbabwe 9/2 in 4.4 so we can tell any thing may be ireland can win the match

But at the moment Zimbabwean batsmen playing responsible cricket and building partnership i think if they succeed to get score over 220 runs than it will win this match.
Activity: 15
Merit: 30
October 13, 2015, 04:31:59 AM
I guess Zimbabwe is stronger then ireland and will win today's match much of there experience can easily help them win.
Ireland choose bowling first then they have some strong reason. and Zimbabwe 9/2 in 4.4 so we can tell any thing may be ireland can win the match
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
October 13, 2015, 04:20:12 AM
It looks like Zimbabwe is in trouble from the very start of its innings.Ireland surely have some game plan if they chose to bowl first and so far they proved their decision was good.Zimbabwe 9/2 in 4.4 there will not be bad to take risk on Zimbabwe for arbitrage.

No friend still they have overs and players are also good in bating lets see what will happen.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
October 13, 2015, 04:15:48 AM
I was watching match and took risk immediately after 2 wickets were down.Now it seems Zimbabwean has recovered as current standing is 24/2 9 overs.I will keep watching this match closely.Ireland took two early wickets but if they can not keep pressurizing Zimbabwean team then they will not have benefit of these two wickets.
Activity: 658
October 13, 2015, 04:13:50 AM
It looks like Zimbabwe is in trouble from the very start of its innings.Ireland surely have some game plan if they chose to bowl first and so far they proved their decision was good.Zimbabwe 9/2 in 4.4 there will not be bad to take risk on Zimbabwe for arbitrage.

I think so this is a good decision of Ireland to choose bowling after winning the toss and it seems Zimbabwe batsmen playing relaxed it already has been won this series.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
October 13, 2015, 03:55:13 AM
October 13, 2015, 03:36:33 AM
India vs South Africa 2nd ODI : I think India should change their bowling combinations and should play with three spinners. Harbhajan Sing, Amit Mishra and Ashwin has the ability to restrict south african batsman. Everybody knows that SA batsman always struggled again spinners, you can take the example of AB Devilliers who has always struggled against Ashwin. India must be worried about the Ashwin's injuries, hope he will be back in next match.
Activity: 714
October 13, 2015, 03:35:01 AM
I just placed bet on Zimbabwe as they are invited to bat first so they have chance to finish with some good score.My bet on Zimbabwe was confirmed @ odds 1.88 lets see how the Zimbabweans play in this match.
October 13, 2015, 03:26:31 AM
This is the reason why I will prefer to watch few overs of this match before placing my bet on any team.First off,I would see who bats first and how is first spell of the overs.Today any team can win so need realistic approach.

Yes, this is always better to bet live. Toss always make difference and there is always advantage for the team who wins the toss. I think there are more chances for Zimbabwe to win this match as they are in terrific form, they have already won last two matches and right now they are more confident as compare to Ireland team.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 13, 2015, 03:22:54 AM

But in todays match we can expect Ireland to play better than Zimbabwe so do not go for bigger bet on Zimbabwe.
ok then i will try to bet live and will find arbitrage if possible.
Activity: 700
October 13, 2015, 03:12:37 AM
This is the reason why I will prefer to watch few overs of this match before placing my bet on any team.First off,I would see who bats first and how is first spell of the overs.Today any team can win so need realistic approach.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
October 13, 2015, 03:10:21 AM

But in todays match we can expect Ireland to play better than Zimbabwe so do not go for bigger bet on Zimbabwe.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 13, 2015, 03:09:20 AM
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
October 13, 2015, 02:55:37 AM
Zimbabwe vs Ireland is starting in about 35 minutes.I just placed my bet on Ireland odds @2.28.I think Ireland will try to avoid whitewash and win win today's match.They have ability to defeat their competitors.
October 13, 2015, 02:29:56 AM
England tour of United Arab Emirates, 1st Test: England v Pakistan at Abu Dhabi, Oct 13-17, 2015

some stats:England in last 33 months or so won only 1 test away from home and lost 6. This is worst record in this period for major teams.
Sarfaraz ahmed have best average this year in tests as have 80+ average best amongst all teams.
Misbah have excellent record here. Have 4 100+ in last 4 inngs here. N have 5 100+ in last 6 inngs with average of 180+ in that period. Overall also have average 120+ here. So one to look out for. Top bat punt surely. Otherwise also pak batting mostly enjoyed here as have average of 60+ per bat here.
This ground statistically worst ground for spinners in asia as have highest average ane strike rate for spin. Last time spin crucial was vs eng series in 2012 after that most time spinnot that big factor.

It will be very interesting match between Pakistan and England. Pakistan need to improve their batting and should display some terrific batting performance. Shoaib Mailik is back to the test side almost after the five years, it will give strength to the Pakistan's batting. Misbah has won the toss and elected to bat first, now it will be interesting to see how they start with the batting.
Jump to: