Author

Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions - page 1057. (Read 587655 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 01, 2015, 04:25:41 PM
Champions Trophy : ICC has announced the name of the eight teams who will participate in the next champions trophy which will be hosted by England in 2017. The surprise news is that West Indies has missed to make it and Bangladesh has been included. This is a really good news for Bangladesh Cricket, everyone have to appreciate their performance as they have earned their place in champions trophy by playing some fantastic cricket in past few months.

This one is really good news for Bangladesh and they truely deserved to play in champions trophy. Right now they are in terrific form after the back to back series win against Pakistan, India and South Africa. Now it will be interesting to see that whether they can continue with their form against Australia or not.
Bad news this Australian tour is called off and now they will check situation and then announce this tour again
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
October 01, 2015, 03:36:45 PM
Champions Trophy : ICC has announced the name of the eight teams who will participate in the next champions trophy which will be hosted by England in 2017. The surprise news is that West Indies has missed to make it and Bangladesh has been included. This is a really good news for Bangladesh Cricket, everyone have to appreciate their performance as they have earned their place in champions trophy by playing some fantastic cricket in past few months.

This one is really good news for Bangladesh and they truely deserved to play in champions trophy. Right now they are in terrific form after the back to back series win against Pakistan, India and South Africa. Now it will be interesting to see that whether they can continue with their form against Australia or not.
October 01, 2015, 03:31:24 PM
West Indies is out and we will not have to watch Chris Gayle's sixes and stylish betting.I will really miss one best team which could provide us entertaining matches.Anyway At this moment India and Australia are best and expected champions in my opnion.

Yes, its always pleasure to watch the batting of Chris Gayle, everyone will miss the monster sixes. Not only Chris Gayle but there are many good players in West Indies team but it will be fun to watch the clash of titans in mini world ie. Champions trophy.

Yes, everyone will miss Chris Gayle but there are many talented players in West Indies team. Kieron Pollard, Dwayne bravo, Darren Sammy, Sunil Narine and many more, these all players are entertainers and cricket fans will be definitely miss them in champions trophy.
October 01, 2015, 03:24:45 PM
I consider myself lucky as I succeed to reduce my loss to minimum after wrote here immediately I covered the match.Zimbabwe is which actually failed today not Pakistan as they played same game like in last two matches as someone mentioned up.

Zimbabwe really struggled with their batting, they really have to concentrate more on how to build the innings with small partnership and rotating the strike without loosing wickets. They failed third time in a row while chasing the target and this time they lost by 131 runs which is a huge margin in international cricket. They should learn from their mistake.
Activity: 728
October 01, 2015, 03:20:36 PM
I will bet on India against S.A as you mentioned S.A is under pressure and also had fitness problems too.India will take full advantage and with strong betting line up and spinners will put S.A in real trouble.
October 01, 2015, 03:13:18 PM
It was very easy to predict match and it finished the way most of us expected too be.Any ways tomorrow we have T-20 match between India and South Africa what are your opinions guys as both of the teams are good and strong.

Yes, it was easy to predict the result of the Pakistan vs Zimbabwe ODI match as Zimbabwe team is very weak as compared to Pakistan, Zimbabwe will definitely loose this series. Agreed with you that both teams (India and South Africa) are strong team but India is favorite for tomorrows match for number of reasons and South African team is underdog.
October 01, 2015, 03:07:57 PM
I will place on S.Africa against India in tomorrow's match.Although India has advantage of home grounds then too S.Africa is not weak team.Both are good teams and will be many chances to cover or make win on both teams during match as this will not be one sided match.

Agreed with you South Africa has most balanced team than India, home ground is not important when any team going to play against South Africa so that i also support South Africa for tomorrow 1st t20 match.

India is favorite for tomorrow's match as they have home advantage and also don't forget that they will play under Dhoni's captaincy. South Africa has already lost the practice match against India A side and they are already in pressure, India will take this advantage and will try to take a lead into the  three matches  T20 series. Anything is possible in cricket and India will never underestimate South Africa.
Activity: 658
October 01, 2015, 01:19:05 PM
I will place on S.Africa against India in tomorrow's match.Although India has advantage of home grounds then too S.Africa is not weak team.Both are good teams and will be many chances to cover or make win on both teams during match as this will not be one sided match.

Agreed with you South Africa has most balanced team than India, home ground is not important when any team going to play against South Africa so that i also support South Africa for tomorrow 1st t20 match.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
October 01, 2015, 01:07:16 PM
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
October 01, 2015, 12:38:55 PM
It was very easy to predict match and it finished the way most of us expected too be.Any ways tomorrow we have T-20 match between India and South Africa what are your opinions guys as both of the teams are good and strong.
Anything can happen in tomorrow's match as both teams are equally stong..I am very excited about tomorrow's match and i will bet on india because india has advantage over RSA as india performs very well in homeground and they know how to play the shots in the home pitch...Another reason is dhoni,he is one of the best captain and he knows how to make a team win against stronger competitors Cheesy
Activity: 700
October 01, 2015, 12:29:31 PM
Activity: 728
October 01, 2015, 12:19:33 PM
I consider myself lucky as I succeed to reduce my loss to minimum after wrote here immediately I covered the match.Zimbabwe is which actually failed today not Pakistan as they played same game like in last two matches as someone mentioned up.
Activity: 504
October 01, 2015, 10:49:04 AM
Pakistan played same way like in 2 t20 matches , their batting is same weak but bowling is going strong, now pakisthan have to really think about their batting lineup because in next matches toss will be very important because if zimbabwe wins the toss and takes batting first and post a good score then i think pakistan will lose that match if they bat same like today.

congrats on winning first odi pakistan with good margin of 131 rus
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
October 01, 2015, 10:42:47 AM
Zimbabwean team is not playing to win but they are practicing for next match what seems from there game at the moment.Once the required run rate will be over 8 per over which is obvious then they will start to play openly and then loose wickets and that's all.

As of now it looks like that only. They have already lost 6 wickets for 107 runs and still need 150+ runs in just 17 overs. Even if they want to play like T20 match later but they may not be having any wickets to play last 10+ overs. I think who ever bet during the first half batting they might have got a good odds on Pakistan and they can make a decent money today. 
Yes i told it that pakistan bowlers are in great form and they can easily defend 200+ total..I betted live on this match on pakistan and got odds of 2.11 @ directbet and i am very happy that i am going to win this bet Smiley

Finally Pakistan won this match with big margin 131 runs. This match was almost one sided match after second half. I got some good profit today from this match betting.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
October 01, 2015, 10:17:51 AM
Zimbabwean team is not playing to win but they are practicing for next match what seems from there game at the moment.Once the required run rate will be over 8 per over which is obvious then they will start to play openly and then loose wickets and that's all.

As of now it looks like that only. They have already lost 6 wickets for 107 runs and still need 150+ runs in just 17 overs. Even if they want to play like T20 match later but they may not be having any wickets to play last 10+ overs. I think who ever bet during the first half batting they might have got a good odds on Pakistan and they can make a decent money today. 
Yes i told it that pakistan bowlers are in great form and they can easily defend 200+ total..I betted live on this match on pakistan and got odds of 2.11 @ directbet and i am very happy that i am going to win this bet Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
October 01, 2015, 10:11:04 AM

legendary
Activity: 1876
October 01, 2015, 09:34:00 AM
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
October 01, 2015, 09:28:57 AM
Zimbabwe requires another 189 runs with 7 wickets in hand and still have 28 overs. If some one build a good partnership then still they can achieve this target surely but need a couple of good partnerships. Currently it looks pakistan has got chance to win this match if their bowlers give good performance. 
legendary
Activity: 1456
October 01, 2015, 09:09:56 AM
I placed on Zimbabwe in hope to arbitrage the bet.Zimbabwe has lost 1 wicket and required run rate already 5.50 something per over which is still do able need to play natural with keeping wickets in hands,that's all.Still will see before taking any action about my bet.
I am not understanding strategy of Zimbabwe because they are going very slow which is not good they need to go with some respectable run rate right now 2.8 is never been acceptable they will be in more pressure and can lost quickly wickets in last overs

I think zimbabwe batsman are not in form to bat through all 50 overs unless some one got some luck and hit 100+ then only then can win this match otherwise they got very less chance of winning this match. As of now they lost three wickets for 55 runs in 18 overs and now required run rate is over 6 runs per over. Today I got a odds for pakistan 1.6+ when I bet so may be I will win right?
Activity: 812
October 01, 2015, 08:44:39 AM
I placed on Zimbabwe in hope to arbitrage the bet.Zimbabwe has lost 1 wicket and required run rate already 5.50 something per over which is still do able need to play natural with keeping wickets in hands,that's all.Still will see before taking any action about my bet.
I am not understanding strategy of Zimbabwe because they are going very slow which is not good they need to go with some respectable run rate right now 2.8 is never been acceptable they will be in more pressure and can lost quickly wickets in last overs
Jump to: