Pages:
Author

Topic: Criminals and Bitcoin - page 29. (Read 4492 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 11:40:52 PM
I have seen some news regarding hackers, terrorists, and other criminals using bitcoin for illegal trades.
How the police can find about these transactions?
Even if is hard to track illegal transactions, I don't think that Bitcoin can be a danger to society, since the problem is the society and its people.
Since the beginning of the internet this is happening ( the bad people committing crimes)  and no one is willing to shutdown internet because of that, so in that matters Bitcoin should be equivalent. I think those illegal transaction are one of the reasons some governments and the media are trying to depreciate bitcoin, but the problem is not Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin, is just the society.
I do not think it's news of bitcoin and crime because bitcoin is accessible to anyone and anywhere so without any restrictions or restrictions that make bitcoin safer from crime activities I think it takes surveillance and monitoring very closely
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 11:24:05 PM
I hope the government will make a regulation for this. They will form a group that will catch all the bad people using bitcoin to their bad transaction. They make a law whoever do scams in this forum, will go to sentence atleast a year. 😊
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 11:09:52 PM
I have seen some news regarding hackers, terrorists, and other criminals using bitcoin for illegal trades.
Even if is hard to track illegal transactions, I don't think that Bitcoin can be a danger to society, since the problem is the society and its people.
Since the beginning of the internet this is happening ( the bad people committing crimes)  and no one is willing to shutdown internet because of that, so in that matters Bitcoin should be equivalent. I think those illegal transaction are one of the reasons some governments and the media are trying to depreciate bitcoin, but the problem is not Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin, is just the society.

It's always been the people behind the crimes are at fault and not bitcoins. Bitcoins are just a means to make their crimes happen, but bitcoins in itself is not evil nor illegal to own. Bitcoins are just there to make things happen for these terrorists. It makes things easy for them instead of using fiat money.
Activity: 296
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 10:49:32 PM
It is impossible if Bitcoin has nothing to do with criminals.
online there must be a villain but it is a criminal / hacker online.
because Bitcoin is created as an online payment system, just like its off-line partner, so it's obvious that criminals use bitcoin. Many people want to use it to be illegal.
Activity: 85
May 29, 2018, 10:10:56 PM
actually bitcoin is not a criminal but bitcoin can be in salh use by criminals this may be the reason why many countries are closing bitcoin access for fear of being misused by criminals
Activity: 445
Merit: 10
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
May 29, 2018, 09:15:01 AM
every thing that can make money there is a lot of criminals, in the world of the Internet there is a heker, so they are in this bitcoin they are quite easy to steal our assets because in the bitcoin world there is no name of the person responsible if happened something, more so in my country the government does not allow this bitcoin, yes if we lose our assets, we can not take responsibility for it
Wherever you make money, there are always hidden criminals who are stalking our accounts. Not only in the BTC but in the banking system or anywhere else if we are not careful and alert, the criminals will break in and steal the property. People see BTC as anonymous, so they always blame them as criminals' shelter. But they have many benefits that other markets can not.
Activity: 65
May 29, 2018, 06:19:55 AM
The problem is not Bitcoin itself. It's the society. The World needs to be balanced. Good and bad work together for the survival of the world. So those are beyond our limits we can only reduced it but can't eradicate it.
Activity: 364
May 29, 2018, 04:07:45 AM

Every currency has/have its own advantages and disadvantages! And we already experienced the Centralized one!
In this millennial era, now is the time for a Decentralized currency system and everyone has the freedom to choose which form of currency did he'she prefer to use in a daily life!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
May 29, 2018, 03:52:46 AM
Criminals are always present in every time and society, they are using different currencies for their different purposes. Using Bitcoin as payment for their illegal operations due to its decentralization and anonymity.

Exactly, the real problem is not created by bitcoin but the society itself created the problem. And the criminals are using the bitcoin as a medium of their transaction. And putting any censorship on bitcoin or banning it will not solve the original problem, criminal will just move to a new mode of transaction. 
Activity: 93
May 29, 2018, 03:47:33 AM
 Criminals are always present in every time and society, they are using different currencies for their different purposes. Using Bitcoin as payment for their illegal operations due to its decentralization and anonymity.
Activity: 170
May 29, 2018, 03:44:53 AM
Criminals and Bitcoin in the eyes of others is very different.
from the current view of the government bitcoin is no different as a criminal, which is allegedly a money laundering and terrorist funding.
but I think bitcoin is good, bitcoin taught us that there is an easier and cost-effective way to supplement your income well. karen bitcoin not only gives promise but has given proof.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 03:39:44 AM
We can't blame bitcoin if people wants to do crime or use bitcoin to commit crime. People has their own mind, they should be responsible in their actions.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
--=oOo=--
May 29, 2018, 03:28:18 AM
The bitcoin currency is not responsible for any transaction by a criminals, its depend to the people if they used it for bad thing. Our police officers find it difficult to detect the transaction if the criminals are using bitcoin paying for illegal items.
Activity: 289
Merit: 11
May 29, 2018, 03:14:31 AM
As you say man, "the bad people committing crimes" and in my opinion bitcoin is not responsible for any case. Criminals cannot be equated with bitcoin.
Activity: 26
May 29, 2018, 03:07:55 AM
Yes you were right with or without bitcoin crimes were always there..even before bitcoin exist..  Its not bitcoins fault even without internet criminals can still do some illegal job. Fiat were also use to transact illegally so why blame only the bitcoin.. if they would shut down bitcoin they should shut down internet. Bitcoin just like any other currency had its negativity but why not focus on positive side right? Its for the welfare of the people.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 29, 2018, 03:06:07 AM
At present forums, Bitcoin is said to be a valuable currency for investors, and in many countries with economies of slow development, bitcoin is thought to be a currency that can cause a significant crisis. Alarmed by the economic growth of the nation.
A good opinion and I like your opinion.
It is true that in many countries with slow growth economies, bitcoin is considered a currency that can cause significant crises so bitcoin may be omitted in some of these countries but I am sure the nation's economic growth will grow well so that all residents can feel comfortable using bitcoin.
Activity: 112
May 29, 2018, 03:04:13 AM
our country the people involved in Bitcoin are considered criminals because our government bans the virtual currency from being present in the national economy,there are a lot of people being arrested but They still participate in Bitcoin after being released.then hoped bitcoin related person don't leave  btc.
Activity: 8
May 29, 2018, 02:20:52 AM
I think it all depends on its use. like a knife, if used for cooking then it is good, but when used for crime then it is bad.
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
May 29, 2018, 01:41:55 AM
I think bitcoin is a digital currency that can be used for anything and bitcoin is also very neutral if bitcoin is used for krimanl it is the fault of irresponsible users.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
May 29, 2018, 01:34:12 AM
Bitcoin is created as an online payment system, just like its offline counterpart, the fiat, and both can be use in illegal activities. Monitoring the various illegal online activities of cybercriminals will be nightmare to the anti cybercrime groups because there still no effective ways to track and capture these cybergangs which seems to be untouchables. To curb these illegal activities some governments are resorted to banning the cryptocurrencies in their areas or imposed a strict regulation on the crypto exchanges that operating in their countries.  
Pages:
Jump to: