Pages:
Author

Topic: Criminals and Bitcoin - page 26. (Read 4492 times)

Activity: 355
Merit: 100
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
June 03, 2018, 01:28:29 PM
It is hard to accept but yes there are some people who take advantage in using bitcoin you can count those people as criminals. One of the example that a crime they do is scamming.
Activity: 420
June 03, 2018, 01:18:19 PM
Criminals and bitcoin is an issue in some countries it is a big problem because criminals are using payment processor as bitcoin and it is decentralized and some countries have no technology and awareness to track it so that is why this problem is a big issue in some countries
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 56
June 03, 2018, 01:03:00 PM
according to my personality, there are often misunderstandings about theft and security hacking that occur in various places of exchange and business. Although these things are unfortunate, none of them involves Bitcoin being hijacked
In recent years, security systems have been growing rapidly, such as wallet encryption, offline wallets, hardware wallets, and some signature transactions.
Activity: 186
June 03, 2018, 11:51:04 AM
Bitcoin is stored and traded thanks to the internet. So, hackers took advantage of the carelessness of the user to steal bitcoin. Not so, bitcoin is also used to smuggle, buy weapons.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 11:41:49 AM
I have seen some news regarding hackers, terrorists, and other criminals using bitcoin for illegal trades.
How the police can find about these transactions?
Even if is hard to track illegal transactions, I don't think that Bitcoin can be a danger to society, since the problem is the society and its people.
Since the beginning of the internet this is happening ( the bad people committing crimes)  and no one is willing to shutdown internet because of that, so in that matters Bitcoin should be equivalent. I think those illegal transaction are one of the reasons some governments and the media are trying to depreciate bitcoin, but the problem is not Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin, is just the society.

Yes,  you are right bitcoin is not the reason about the criminality. Its the people  who has badly motivation about their evil doing...  Bitcoin is not design to provide people for criminality. This new technology is design to improve people's life stayle addressing to invesrment and direct payment thrue the use of internet conection.
Activity: 388
All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution
June 03, 2018, 11:08:09 AM
Shouldn't this question be posted on Discussion board? This question has nothing to do with Technical Discussion.Use the Move Topic button on the bottom left of your thread to move the topic.

Coming to your question, even fiat money are being used in illegal trades. It's certainly very difficult to track the line of transactions during a theft. Most of them use mixing services for mixing their coins and make them untraceable.

Right, very not appropriate to discuss that thing here. and to post something like that. its a forum what if some criminals are reading what the commentators talking about.

I think it is just okay to post something like this , I mean  the goal of this thread is for us to be aware especially newbie, although it is a little bit misleading, still I think its appropriate . Bitcoin now has a huge name and its gaining attention to diferent parts of the world, although before it has a low security level  , now bitcoin can assure the safetiness of your assets, regarding to criminals, bitcoin is just like money it can be used as a substitute for money so criminals are interested in it, but government is there they mandated this crptos to observe its transactions.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
June 03, 2018, 10:48:44 AM
Bitcoin and Cryptos has nothing to do with crimes, people commit crimes. I guess that the greatest criminals in the world uses USD not cryptos.
There are crimes in many areas in this world and in crypto isnt excluded.
Bitcoin is not totally untraceable but it is hard to do it.
Criminals don't use cryptos because other criminals have less knowledge to steal cryptos. Criminals steal USD because it easy to steal and bitcoim amd cryptos are very secured and its not easy to steal because of the technology. Its hard to traceable and criminals have many idea to commit crimes than stealimg cryptos.
Activity: 350
June 03, 2018, 09:48:03 AM
Shouldn't this question be posted on Discussion board? This question has nothing to do with Technical Discussion.Use the Move Topic button on the bottom left of your thread to move the topic.

Coming to your question, even fiat money are being used in illegal trades. It's certainly very difficult to track the line of transactions during a theft. Most of them use mixing services for mixing their coins and make them untraceable.

Right, very not appropriate to discuss that thing here. and to post something like that. its a forum what if some criminals are reading what the commentators talking about.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 09:20:35 AM
Criminals, of course, use bitcoin (although there are much more anonymous coins now, such as Monero). But this does not mean that you can not use bitcoin as a tool to increase capital.
Activity: 56
June 03, 2018, 08:58:34 AM
The technology is not the problem actually. The problem is the one using technology. If people are using these technologies in a good way, then we have nothing to worry about and all will go well. But that is not what happening right now. Some people are too greedy and always wants to take advantage. Those criminals only want to steal and get for their self-interest.
Yes, I agree with you. Bitcoin is not the problem, the problem is the one who uses bitcoin and what are the intention for using it. Many people uses bitcoin to improve their daily living. They want to have a better life by the use of bitcoin. But they have many bad people  want to used bitcoin in a bad way. They used bitcoin for their crimes so that they can benefit with it.
Activity: 338
https://eloncity.io/
June 03, 2018, 06:48:20 AM
Not only Bitcoin can be linked with criminals, everything which can be anonymous can be linked with them. So people shouldn’t blame BTC for that or any other thing. Every good invention can be used for bad purpose.
Activity: 17
June 03, 2018, 04:49:23 AM
Scammers are interested in bitcoin because of its anonymity. Criminal organizations are also involved in money-laundering operations.  All criminal activities has been in existence and on the high level before the introduction of Bitcoin.
Activity: 210
June 03, 2018, 04:33:07 AM
I have seen some news regarding hackers, terrorists, and other criminals using bitcoin for illegal trades.
How the police can find about these transactions?
Even if is hard to track illegal transactions, I don't think that Bitcoin can be a danger to society, since the problem is the society and its people.
Since the beginning of the internet this is happening ( the bad people committing crimes)  and no one is willing to shutdown internet because of that, so in that matters Bitcoin should be equivalent. I think those illegal transaction are one of the reasons some governments and the media are trying to depreciate bitcoin, but the problem is not Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin, is just the society.

Yes , Your right Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin is not the problem that causes crimes. It is Society and it's people that commiting corrupting, Scams etc that stole someones hardwork or should i say someones money or payment from their hardwork by using internet and their own knowledge.
Karma is on the air and i believe that if you do bad things it can turn it back to you and pay for it someday. Not in earth but in the Hell where the bad people go for pay their sins.
cr7
Activity: 364
June 03, 2018, 04:28:15 AM
Digital money is completely anonymous, the villains began to actively use it, thinking that no one would ever find out about their dark deeds. But this is not so. Who lit his name in the dark affairs with bitkoynom, will be imprisoned, since in the blockchain, absolutely all operations are visible. Such a criminal will surrender all those who are not fortunate enough to deal with him.
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
June 03, 2018, 04:24:05 AM
our country the people involved in Bitcoin are considered criminals because our government bans the virtual currency from being present in the national economy,there are a lot of people being arrested but They still participate in Bitcoin after being released.then hoped bitcoin related person don't leave  btc.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
June 03, 2018, 04:14:30 AM
I think that bitcoin is just a victim. Bitcoin is used as a crime reason. Whereas bitcoin is a good technology so I do not accept if this technology is used by people who are not responsible. I emphasize here that the wrong people are irresponsible. They don’t have good morals. They do not use technology for positive activities. I am very sad about this. Therefore, I would agree that this bitcoin is not anonymous so everyone can be held accountable for their actions.

The main advantages and big drawback is no one can no who is using it but it is also the good thing but for criminal in all field will be confusing so we can’t stop it.
Activity: 26
June 03, 2018, 03:45:36 AM
Bitcoins have nothing to do with this criminals because it is created as a payment system just like the fiat.  Criminal organizations are also involved in money-laundering operations.
Activity: 196
June 03, 2018, 03:41:37 AM
It isn't workable for the police or any element to tell, just by looking the exchanges themselves. Truth be told, with no real connect to prove, the exchanges can't be recognized. On the off chance that the expert can get one of the addresses/exchanges included, they could get the entire connection of addresses that are connected yet that isn't conceivable constantly and its fairly off base and pointless.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 03:25:42 AM
Bitcoin is not guilty,  crime have become part of human nature. Scamming has been since the beginning of life. It was and will be
Pages:
Jump to: