Pages:
Author

Topic: Criminals and Bitcoin - page 24. (Read 4492 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 05:28:59 AM
I think it all depends on its use. like a knife, if used for cooking then it is good, but when used for crime then it is bad
Activity: 70
June 04, 2018, 05:25:32 AM
It is quite unfortunate that the independence and freedom of Bitcoin has earned it association with criminal activities, Bitcoin doesn't chose who uses it and what they use it for.  We cannot please anyone to use Bitcoin for good things, it will depends on them on how they use Bitcoin.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 05:23:34 AM
If we talk about more frequent criminal schemes, when bitcoin is used, then it is worth remembering about blackmailers and extortionists. This crypto currency is required as compensation for Ddos attacks and PC blocking by cryptographic viruses. And such hackers attack not only ordinary mortal users, but also crypto-exchange exchanges, and government websites.
Activity: 476
June 04, 2018, 05:18:44 AM
I have seen some news regarding hackers, terrorists, and other criminals using bitcoin for illegal trades.
How the police can find about these transactions?
Even if is hard to track illegal transactions, I don't think that Bitcoin can be a danger to society, since the problem is the society and its people.
Since the beginning of the internet this is happening ( the bad people committing crimes)  and no one is willing to shutdown internet because of that, so in that matters Bitcoin should be equivalent. I think those illegal transaction are one of the reasons some governments and the media are trying to depreciate bitcoin, but the problem is not Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin, is just the society.

This is just the truth. There is nothing wrong with Bitcoin ideology rather it is a fundamental tools to better the society financially. Man is the source of all evil and create them (evil) and use them. If criminal will not use bitcoin for illicit transaction bitcoin will not transfer itself for the evil tendencies. Every thing is in our hand .
Activity: 65
June 04, 2018, 05:11:52 AM
bitcoin will always have its advantages and disadvantages as well as its strengths and weaknesses, which some hackers should be aware of right now. Don't forget that criminals don't care about currencies. 

Criminal will always take advantage of the Bitcoin.
Activity: 8
June 04, 2018, 05:07:34 AM
 bitcoin will always have its advantages and disadvantages as well as its strengths and weaknesses, which some hackers should be aware of right now. Don't forget that criminals don't care about currencies. 
Activity: 140
June 04, 2018, 04:42:17 AM
Bitcoin is one of the platform for criminal use in raising funds or to transfer funds. But now there is a private coin that more privacy that criminal would prefer because the blockchain allow the users to track and someone manage to track down a few of the criminal activities.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 04:28:30 AM
Police always find a way to find criminal actor even using bitcoin. They can track their transaction on exchanger or blockhain. But i dont believe that bitcoin can increasing criminal action, because criminal is depend on the human or user and bitcoin is just a tool
Activity: 84
June 04, 2018, 03:49:21 AM
Criminals are in every sector with or without BITCOIN crime will still go on.
The recent one happened in south Africa where kidnapper's where requesting payment in BTC, but the truth is with BITCOIN they will still do their business.
Activity: 44
June 03, 2018, 11:36:23 PM
The illegal goods are not the only problem here. If bitcoin is taken advantage by criminals, people will see bitcoin as bad and will ruin its volatile image and respect from the public. I think the government just needs something to blame on and since bitcoin has the spot light, they just waved it over which is both sad and dumb.
Activity: 7
June 03, 2018, 11:30:16 PM
I have seen some news regarding hackers, terrorists, and other criminals using bitcoin for illegal trades.
Even if is hard to track illegal transactions, I don't think that Bitcoin can be a danger to society, since the problem is the society and its people.
Since the beginning of the internet this is happening ( the bad people committing crimes)  and no one is willing to shutdown internet because of that, so in that matters Bitcoin should be equivalent. I think those illegal transaction are one of the reasons some governments and the media are trying to depreciate bitcoin, but the problem is not Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin, is just the society.
Everything is good and bad, the US dollar is so, gold is so, and Bitcoin is the same. People who are merely criminals take advantage of Bitcoin's anonymity. This has no effect on Bitcoin itself. It cannot be said that Bitcoin is a bad thing. It can also be used legitimately.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
June 03, 2018, 11:23:52 PM
Cyber criminals find easy money in crypto by hacking or scams and I think government crypto regulation can utilize this illegal activities but we don't know how it is being effective because criminals always found a way, they used the opportunity in crypto for their actions because bitcoin transaction is anonymous and they will not be trace.
you are right, nowadays there have been so many scam cases regarding crypto. many irresponsible people use crypto for crime, or criminals. well, crypto does have an anonymous transaction, but it's not 100%
Activity: 434
June 03, 2018, 11:23:30 PM

It is really true that no one would agree to shutdown internet even it makes an easier connection for terrorists and recruit on social media as well. We don't blame the internet because we are benefiting from it. So it's technically wrong to blame bitcoin for all those drugs and money laundering crimes.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 11:14:39 PM
my meaning is not a bitcoin issue but the problem of users who use bitcoin for criminal purposes, as well as a knife that would be so useful if used for that thing but it would be very dangerous if used to hurt and even kill others
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
June 03, 2018, 11:11:58 PM
Cyber criminals find easy money in crypto by hacking or scams and I think government crypto regulation can utilize this illegal activities but we don't know how it is being effective because criminals always found a way, they used the opportunity in crypto for their actions because bitcoin transaction is anonymous and they will not be trace.
Activity: 140
June 03, 2018, 11:10:20 PM
criminals will always have this world, what more villains know that having the bitcoin can make it rich. Surely the villain will steal. So stealing or criminalism will last. Bitcoin is said to be a valuable currency for investors.

Criminals exist in virtual or real world criminals will do everything just to get what they want. They will surely used bitcoin as they safety key to do there illegal transaction. As you can see even scammers would fake ICOs to scam and hackers will hack your wallet to steal. So you need to be careful in this.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 11:10:09 PM
Criminals Now Used Bitcoin.Because Bitcoin Payment Program Very Secure.Who Give Bitcoin,Don't no receiver name Or Address.
Activity: 350
June 03, 2018, 11:09:51 PM
many would think of bitcoin as a crime scene, better bitcoin should not be used for it, because criminal actions using bitcoin in my opinion it is a bad action and will make a good name bitcoin become polluted
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
June 03, 2018, 11:06:54 PM
Since the beginning of the internet this is happening ( the bad people committing crimes)  and no one is willing to shutdown internet because of that, so in that matters Bitcoin should be equivalent. I think those illegal transaction are one of the reasons some governments and the media are trying to depreciate bitcoin, but the problem is not Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin, is just the society.

Yes its so difficult to ordinary police to trace the transaction of bitcoin to apprehend the criminals but my solution in this problem is upgrade the security of the world and hired a people who are the expert inters of bitcoin transaction and give them the authority to trace those people who are using bitcoin in their illegal activities in that way we can eliminate and lessen the people who use bitcoin in the illegal matters.

Criminals are commit crimes because it costs substantial amounts of money so it can make a person. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that help you to earn in a good way by investing or joining bounty campaign to earn. You don't need to do crimes to earn theres a lot of way to earn its not just doing crimes.
Activity: 106
June 03, 2018, 11:05:33 PM
criminals will always have this world, what more villains know that having the bitcoin can make it rich. Surely the villain will steal. So stealing or criminalism will last. Bitcoin is said to be a valuable currency for investors.
Pages:
Jump to: