Pages:
Author

Topic: Crisis is Coming - page 6. (Read 4312 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 12, 2018, 10:29:18 AM
This crisis won't last forever, believe me. We just have to endure through these hard times and it will become our power.
Activity: 392
September 12, 2018, 09:44:30 AM
Now perhaps the biggest crisis in the cryptocurrency market!
The market is falling, ICO is decreasing, and people are selling a lot of cryptocurrencies!
Please maintain confidence in the market, HODL's own cryptocurrency is waiting for the recovery of the market!
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
September 12, 2018, 09:09:07 AM
Crisis is always there  almosy every singles day in everyones life.. Today market bear trend was really expected the biggest crisis i see how much will crypto drop and miners biggest fear if btc drop further
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
September 12, 2018, 08:57:26 AM
we can say that the crisis started. the global trading finance polices are not constructive. there is constant restitution. The markets are upset.
investors are waiting for this process to end. it is the market stagnant.
 the crisis has begun and we do not know how long it will take.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 06:06:13 AM
Crises is always in the monetary currencies and the financial institutions are regulating things so in the start of this year crises came in the start of this year and the prices were goes down and now the bitcoin is growing and with this currency we can make online payments and the crypto is good to trade in the present time.
Activity: 47
September 12, 2018, 01:07:51 AM
You should learn more about economic cycles. There cant be uptrend all the time. Crisis and recessions happen every "x" years. Check out the history for the past 300 years, you will see a lot of correlations and coincidences.
Activity: 580
Merit: 101
September 12, 2018, 12:19:11 AM
I am not agree to talk about bitcoin have crisis right now, maybe did you remember how low of bitcoin last middle years ? when Chine banned bitcoin for using transaction how drop of bitcoin price. just take few weeks bitcoin back to higher price and unbelievable how increase of bitcoin price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 11:50:44 PM
I don't know about the other economic structures. But we can definitely feel it in crypto currency. I mean every week and month we see only a down trend of red in the exchanges. Then again, the coins are affordable and we could even get a full bitcoin soon. But i still hope that we see a bull market sooner rather than later.
Activity: 182
September 11, 2018, 09:12:13 AM
What happens if Starbucks agrees to accept bitcoin payments, and bitcoin or bitcoin buyers can pay a bitcoin for Starbucks products?
Activity: 42
Merit: 7
September 11, 2018, 07:29:15 AM
Yes, maybe the world economy is experiencing a crisis, this happens in some fair currencies of several countries against the United States dollar, all of them are weakened and some of them have already touched even more than the lowest psychological point, it also occurs in crypto currencies where all currencies Crypto, including bitcoin, has experienced a very drastic price reduction, perhaps this is called the economic crisis

the world economy is doing good on the outside but inside it is very weak as all the current growth is fueled by depth and money printing. In the crypto world it is the exact opposite, on the outside it seems the market is falling and no ending price decline but on the insider it is stronger than ever, disruptive tech is being further developed while the trash (worthless coins)is slowly disappearing.

Latest by next year this is going to flip and we will see many countries monetary system collapsing while the crypto market will be soaring while everyone flees into alternative markets.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 06:39:14 AM
Yes, maybe the world economy is experiencing a crisis, this happens in some fair currencies of several countries against the United States dollar, all of them are weakened and some of them have already touched even more than the lowest psychological point, it also occurs in crypto currencies where all currencies Crypto, including bitcoin, has experienced a very drastic price reduction, perhaps this is called the economic crisis
Activity: 30
September 11, 2018, 05:55:17 AM
After so much people sell and keep sell. Don't be surprised if crypto starting to get better. Even though people often say this is a trick to find a new victim. But i will be always in this trading. And thank you for always giving a new news for all of us.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 06:10:04 AM
I have read some articles about the recession and I have a bad feeling about the market now. Maybe the economic bubble is likely to be happening on the stock market, rather than the crypto. Because these are big markets and we are in a 10 year economic cycle. I remember in 2018, how the recession began and how terrible it was. I hope the crypto market will soon make leaps.
Activity: 378
September 11, 2018, 06:01:50 AM
That crisis are happening and all investors are afraid to it. when will it end? that's exactly what they think because they lost profit especially to the new comers who had invest a huge amount because they lack of knowledge about crypto so those not here yet and curious about bitcoin or in crypto they will loss hope because of what happening right now.
Activity: 56
September 11, 2018, 05:23:06 AM
It is true that the price could go even lower if the price of bitcoin does not begin to move soon it is very likely that many people that have invested their money in bitcoin will probably begin to invest in altcoins so they can get more money out of their investments.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
September 09, 2018, 04:16:09 PM
There is always someone shouting "crisis", while others shout "bubble".
The true is that bitcoin - and consequently the whole crypto market - is extremely volatile, extremely unstable, and as I allow large profits it can produce large losses. That's all.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
September 09, 2018, 04:11:09 PM
yup, that's definitely observed in these days. Stock markets have already predicted what is gonna happen to us. but it looks like India is not affected by it a lot, India is growing even at a time like this. I hope the crisis just does not comes and we find a way to avoid it. But it is a mystery that what caused the market to react in such a way?
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
September 09, 2018, 03:58:52 PM
There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...

I do not particularly like to give disastrous news, but the crisis is in the doorway ...! The American Stock Exchange has not experienced such a decline for a long time.

Is this situation the signals of the crisis or is this crisis going to be skipped in a short time?

We are all waiting with curiosity ....
Since the writing of this topic, more than six months have passed, but we do not observe any economic global crisis. However, it is interesting that the fall in prices for 4-5 percent on ordinary exchanges is already considered an emergency. The fall of the rate of the crypto-currency by more than 70 percent, which we observe, we do not consider the crisis, but only the usual manifestation of its high volatility.
Activity: 270
September 09, 2018, 03:16:02 PM
We are already in the crisis looking at how ugly the coins are. I never thought of being a victim of this crisis and in all things, it's about patience and perseverance.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
September 09, 2018, 03:10:16 PM
Crises is always in the monetary currencies and the financial institutions are regulating things so in the start of this year crises came in the start of this year and the prices were goes down and now the bitcoin is growing and with this currency we can make online payments and the crypto is good to trade in the present time. being the bitcoin user we have to be patience in the bitcoin crises.
Pages:
Jump to: