Pages:
Author

Topic: Crisis is Coming - page 7. (Read 4312 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
August 01, 2018, 04:42:46 AM
However, I think that crisis on the market of the cryptocurrency is already over. I have a great hope and belief that the coins (all of them, including alts and BTC) will recover and gain a lot.

I hope too also and you are right because the btc are in calm mode and i think the btc will go up for the end of this year and many of the altcoin have benefits because of the btc rising. But i not confidence because everything can happen in market if btc back again to down trend . I always check the price every minutes so i always be ready if i want to do a exchange . Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 02:59:29 AM
However, I think that crisis on the market of the cryptocurrency is already over. I have a great hope and belief that the coins (all of them, including alts and BTC) will recover and gain a lot.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 06:44:20 PM
Crisis is always be part in the Industry markets.... depending on the demand of the  stockholders.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
July 30, 2018, 06:31:58 PM
Will in my opinion I think crisis is coming if the value of price in the market crawling into slow down day and day .In this situation all members is not active in working with us if the bitcoin will remain in the market down.Hopefully the crisis is not coming with in this year.
Almost every investment at one time or the other experiences crisis one way or the other and it’s not only bitcoins which faces such problems. And to those who claim that crisis is coming they are just spreading FUD without anything concrete to back their claims.

I agree, crisis is like a ghost month or year, You will not have some decent income in this time, because of the low value of every token and coins in the market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
July 30, 2018, 06:12:47 PM
This is negativity in the industry, we all know that things cannot always be so smooth but talking about bad market so soon while we have not even ended a similar situation now is too negative. We here have the power to make the industry strong with stronger market value .We need to collectively change our minds about the market situation and focus on extending the avenues of usage of digital currency that will help things move smoothly in the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 04:58:06 PM
Will in my opinion I think crisis is coming if the value of price in the market crawling into slow down day and day .In this situation all members is not active in working with us if the bitcoin will remain in the market down.Hopefully the crisis is not coming with in this year.
Almost every investment at one time or the other experiences crisis one way or the other and it’s not only bitcoins which faces such problems. And to those who claim that crisis is coming they are just spreading FUD without anything concrete to back their claims.
The crisis is not as simple as we thought. Most of the market it is like a chain linking together creating a strong wave in the market. The bad news of the crisis is in fact intended to arouse public opinion to capture frightened investors to take advantage of themselves. Be alert to all sources.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
July 17, 2018, 03:53:00 AM
There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...

I do not particularly like to give disastrous news, but the crisis is in the doorway ...! The American Stock Exchange has not experienced such a decline for a long time.

Is this situation the signals of the crisis or is this crisis going to be skipped in a short time?

We are all waiting with curiosity ....
We all are aware with the critical situation of bitcoin that its valuation has been deflated to a very low extent so and I thing the reason behind all this is the number of investors who now started losing their faith in the bitcoin, as we all know that now the governments of almost all the nation has denied to legalise bitcoin and they are clearly stating a reason that bitcoin has been widely used in scam and illegal activities and then media who is spreading a negative rumours about bitcoin so I think these are the most probable reason for deflation of bitcoin.
Activity: 177
July 12, 2018, 11:47:56 AM
There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...

I do not particularly like to give disastrous news, but the crisis is in the doorway ...! The American Stock Exchange has not experienced such a decline for a long time.

Is this situation the signals of the crisis or is this crisis going to be skipped in a short time?

We can say crisis is coming  Because of the siruation now that all tokens is down and its very low in price..we do every body quitng.because of our payments or salary has no value.
Activity: 41
July 12, 2018, 11:03:16 AM

Let's look at it from the other side, the decline in the value of the stock can actually be an opportunity. Because with the same capital value we can get more at this time that is made in mindset by experts.
Activity: 140
July 12, 2018, 10:28:40 AM
there's always crisis coming every second and everyday on cryptocurrency. thenmarket is volatile so crises always attached to it. the most we could do is maintain our position and stay cool and relax, wait until the right time to get the huge profit.
Activity: 528
July 11, 2018, 08:37:23 PM

The crisis is now over, the cryptocurrency market is now recovering after huge dumps. The cryptocurrency market can now considered as bull market, there are now many pumps that are happening in the market.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
July 11, 2018, 08:19:22 PM
It's actually happening right now and we are in it already so we should just brace ourselves and hold on to our crypto holdings as long as we can because it will just pass. December is just coming and cryptomarkets are expected to have a good condition during that time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
July 11, 2018, 06:15:03 PM

Actually, the cryptocurrency market is currently facing crisis. All of the cryptocurrencies are experiencing dump today, it is hard for me to say but the cryptocurrency market will have a hard time to recover.

Not only the cryptocurrency market but also many financial markets of the world are also in serious crisis period. But for me this is the opportunity to buy into the good coin at the current ultra cheap price, I put a lot of trust in this market because I realize its huge potential because of its current size very small.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
July 11, 2018, 05:36:10 PM
Activity: 154
July 11, 2018, 05:30:53 PM
Activity: 98
Merit: 31
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
July 11, 2018, 05:19:38 PM
The crisis is coming. I do not believe the crisis is coming to us. We should get out of the crisis by trying our best. No one wants the good things that come to us or the market that we always interested and engaging

The crisis is not coming. It is already here. Prices of goods and commodities are increasing. Price of oil is increasing that's why the prices of other goods and services are all increasing. Interest rate increase so people are paying more in their debts as well as the countries that has debts to other countries and the value of local currency decrease and the prices of stocks plunge too. All the signs are here. We are in a financial crisis and it seems that 2008 all over again. What we can do to survive this crisis is to hedge some of our investment to an asset that will less likely to be affected like precious metals and cryptocurrencies and we are in the right place.

Spot on analysis, we are heading for a meltdown like we have never seen before in my opinion. The crisis in 2008 was only a lite taste for what is coming. This time the governments will not be able to save the failing businesses or banks as they are in massive depths already. I would also recommed to move as much Fiat as possible into hard assets like Gold/Silver, Property and solid Cryptocurrencies. The crisis will still affect you as you live in the same ecosystem and you will not essily find buyers for your assets. But if you take no precausions now you will regret it bitterly and very soon already.

Do also some research on the Great Depression and you will find striking similiarities to where we are now. Artificially low interest rates for years, inflated stock market and a recently started trade war.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
June 24, 2018, 11:09:51 PM
The crisis is coming. I do not believe the crisis is coming to us. We should get out of the crisis by trying our best. No one wants the good things that come to us or the market that we always interested and engaging

The crisis is not coming. It is already here. Prices of goods and commodities are increasing. Price of oil is increasing that's why the prices of other goods and services are all increasing. Interest rate increase so people are paying more in their debts as well as the countries that has debts to other countries and the value of local currency decrease and the prices of stocks plunge too. All the signs are here. We are in a financial crisis and it seems that 2008 all over again. What we can do to survive this crisis is to hedge some of our investment to an asset that will less likely to be affected like precious metals and cryptocurrencies and we are in the right place.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
June 24, 2018, 10:11:41 PM

Actually, the cryptocurrency market is currently facing crisis. All of the cryptocurrencies are experiencing dump today, it is hard for me to say but the cryptocurrency market will have a hard time to recover.
Activity: 154
June 24, 2018, 09:56:38 PM
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold
June 24, 2018, 09:04:08 PM
I was just curios maybe this has something to do with bitcoin and altcoin dropping as well. Economic situations like this is not good to anybody as I do believe that it does create an impact on a country in general. So given this reasoning is true, I think this is thee reason for this falling market prices of cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: