Pages:
Author

Topic: Crossed 500 USD - Bull Market returns ? - page 10. (Read 22520 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049
why it's very hard to see bitcoin >$600 atm
reach $604 for a moment, and drop again below $600
was silk road seized bitcoin auction make negative sentiment?

absolutely... the market sentiment is the auction winner may dump all the coins in the market overnight to encash them ...which is bullshit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
why it's very hard to see bitcoin >$600 atm
reach $604 for a moment, and drop again below $600
was silk road seized bitcoin auction make negative sentiment?
Activity: 820
Merit: 1000
Everybody bullish yet? Good, we might be ready to drop again. Smiley

True lol.  Grin
"Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful" ― Warren Buffett
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
in that case we might get ready for the big surprise again next month as we are not sure if we're going to drop or go up in the next couple of weeks
Activity: 658
Buy and sell bitcoins,
Bearish divergences on 2hr RSI now. I think we pull back a bit -- how far we retrace will determine how bullish the picture looks. Not convinced of a bubble/moon situation yet. Smiley
Activity: 406
Everybody bullish yet? Good, we might be ready to drop again. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
I think as long we hold $550 or so, we'll keep the up trend alive. That's a very crucial level, and if we drop below that on volume, I think we're back to a bear market and possibly retesting that $340 low. Bitcoin is crazy like that.

As long as the silk road coins are not sold ...this bounching will continue
and we will see heavy dumps after SR coins sold in the market?
that's not good to buy bitcoin for now right Sad

i don't know that they will be dumped. it's not even that many coins. and there could be a lot of pent-up demand for coins off-exchange (no slippage).

Compared to the ordinary inflating supply (from mining), it's really not that big of a deal, in terms of # of coins. And I agree -- there's a lot of investors that want in, but don't want to deal with the exchanges. I don't think those coins will be dumped.

As I have seen in reports that almost 30,000 coins are going to be on auction. If we consider 1 block is mined per 10 minute on an average which now generate 25 coins, we get around 3600 coins mined per day. So it is almost a week's mining that'll be available in the market in a single day. Hence I think it is that big of a deal in terms of # of coins Smiley
Buy and sell bitcoins,
I think as long we hold $550 or so, we'll keep the up trend alive. That's a very crucial level, and if we drop below that on volume, I think we're back to a bear market and possibly retesting that $340 low. Bitcoin is crazy like that.

i don't know that they will be dumped. it's not even that many coins. and there could be a lot of pent-up demand for coins off-exchange (no slippage).

Compared to the ordinary inflating supply (from mining), it's really not that big of a deal, in terms of # of coins. And I agree -- there's a lot of investors that want in, but don't want to deal with the exchanges. I don't think those coins will be dumped.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 644

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1018

You explained where we are right now but this predicament will change at some point with all the positive news, the growing adoption and innovation around the protocole
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049
Price is just over 600 USD now... as per http://winkdex.com
legendary

Buy and sell bitcoins,
legendary
Activity: 1568
Well hello there!
Somebody prepare a nice peppered side of crow for the good professor!  I wonder if he's one of those in the closet coin hoarders?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Professor Mark Williams.
And he is currently sticking to his fair value analysis.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/samanthasharf/2014/01/15/10-one-perspective-on-what-bitcoin-will-be-worth-in-2014/

And after his failed prediction made in Jan 2013 2014, he haven't change his mind. Wink
http://www.coindesk.com/mark-t-williams-bitcoin-bulls-time-will-vindicate-prediction/

EDIT: The "2013" is obviously a typo. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1358
Professor Mark Williams.
And he is currently sticking to his fair value analysis.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/samanthasharf/2014/01/15/10-one-perspective-on-what-bitcoin-will-be-worth-in-2014/
Activity: 252
12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw
Nice chart, it's time for BTC to go crazy, but i guess 2k$ is close enough that we can say it's gonna be in no time. Maybe it will reach 3k$ even in this year. I can't find the link to the guy that was stating that BTC price will be under 1$ in the mid of 2014, he was some kind of a proffessor , anybody remembers his name?
legendary
Activity: 1358
After GHash.IO's official announcement for a round-table with other miners at London Summit, we are suddenly witnessing an upward rally in the market Smiley

The real trend will become visible once the results of the US Feds' auctions are out.
legendary
After GHash.IO's official announcement for a round-table with other miners at London Summit, we are suddenly witnessing an upward rally in the market Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: