Pages:
Author

Topic: Crossed 500 USD - Bull Market returns ? - page 8. (Read 22520 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1018
A lot of people are waiting for price drop to buy. Even my coworker who was anti-bitcoin, claiming its a ponzi scheme is now waiting for $400 to buy in.

You are right but it is a bit weird since if people want to buy they should think the price is low at the moment

If we cross 500USD again it will be the return of a severe bear market
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
A lot of people are waiting for price drop to buy. Even my coworker who was anti-bitcoin, claiming its a ponzi scheme is now waiting for $400 to buy in.
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
I don't really understand all these technical analysis stuff. Are there any sites or books about TA you could recommend?
If you are just looking for particular terms better just google it instead of spending $$ buying some book , anyways doesn't matter how good an analytic you are its not possible to predict the price of bitcoin with more than 65-70% accuracy, One of the best economist last year predicted that bitcoin will plummet to 10$ by the end of 1st half of 2014 :p
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Imma wait for 400's.
Activity: 569
Merit: 500
595 on bitstamp?? what the fuck is going on now? the last day we are on 600+ save those altcoins in the future and let btc regain its price to the highest point
well im just sad
Now already going more down and now touching 589 and as its going I fear it will go more down

No worries. Strong support at the $590 level. 100 day EMA, 38.2% retracement of the May rally, 78.6% retracement of the most recent rally. Then very strong support at the $560 level as well.

I don't really understand all these technical analysis stuff. Are there any sites or books about TA you could recommend?
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Bitcoin price always move in ZIG ZAG manner. You just need to have the courage to buy and hold when the price crashed and sell when it go up many folds in short time period.
Activity: 658
Buy and sell bitcoins,
595 on bitstamp?? what the fuck is going on now? the last day we are on 600+ save those altcoins in the future and let btc regain its price to the highest point
well im just sad
Now already going more down and now touching 589 and as its going I fear it will go more down

No worries. Strong support at the $590 level. 100 day EMA, 38.2% retracement of the May rally, 78.6% retracement of the most recent rally. Then very strong support at the $560 level as well.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Corrections are healthy!

More merchants accepting BTC will lead to greater liquidation (from those merchants) in the short term but the improvement in awareness among customers and adoption by other big merchants will grow the market.

The problem is the balance between investment and medium exchange, the latter won't lead to higher prices and IS the primary objective of the currency.

Primary objective is to be a medium of exchange which will not be subject to inflation.

After large scale adoption, hopefully prices will be stable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Loose lips sink sigs!
Corrections are healthy!

More merchants accepting BTC will lead to greater liquidation (from those merchants) in the short term but the improvement in awareness among customers and adoption by other big merchants will grow the market.

The problem is the balance between investment and medium exchange, the latter won't lead to higher prices and IS the primary objective of the currency.
legendary
Activity: 1120
well im just sad

i hope not
i am thinking that august will be a bad month for us or does anyone of you guys know what is the possible cause of this?

We have a few big merchants accepting bitcoin recently, and maybe they are having loads of bitcoin sales (and they sell them immediately with Bitpay or Coinbase)...

Everybody currently sticks to that explanation. But if it should really turn out to be true it is a very good sign in the mid- to long-term as it will increase the exposure of Bitcoin dramatically!

We won't know if that is really the case, unless companies like Dell come out and tell us they have done a lot bitcoin sales (like what TigerDirect did). Smiley
Activity: 686
A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night
well im just sad

i hope not
i am thinking that august will be a bad month for us or does anyone of you guys know what is the possible cause of this?

We have a few big merchants accepting bitcoin recently, and maybe they are having loads of bitcoin sales (and they sell them immediately with Bitpay or Coinbase)...

Everybody currently sticks to that explanation. But if it should really turn out to be true it is a very good sign in the mid- to long-term as it will increase the exposure of Bitcoin dramatically!
Activity: 568
well im just sad

i hope not

Activity: 784
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
Woah I hope this year or early 2015 BTC will be $2K  Tongue
Activity: 266
if you want something do something!!!
well im just sad

i hope not
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
well im just sad
Activity: 266
if you want something do something!!!
well im just sad
Activity: 434
Loose lips sink sigs!
Any update on this chart? And do any versions exist for other coins?
legendary
Activity: 1358

Well, there's still more SR coins. DPR's stash. And that's a much bigger stash, too. I suspect when it is announced that those coins will be auctioned off, that there will be a similar push down on the market (and then, similarly, recovery).

Tim Draper will be readying his war chest.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1018
Honestly asking, why wouldn't the government be able to move the bitcoins? Who cares that they used to belong to the Silk Road? I mean, they auction off confiscated cars and goods all the time, don't they?

What am I not understanding here?

They are hodling  Grin

The SR coins u r talking about have already been auctioned off.

There is still markets forces to keep the price sub 700$ apparently but eventually we will rise up to thousands of dollars per BTC then more; maybe in a few months but probably in a bit more time
Activity: 476
Exactly. Tim Draper won the auction and got all the bitcoin. http://www.coindesk.com/tim-draper-revealed-silk-road-bitcoin-auction-winner/

Well, there's still more SR coins. DPR's stash. And that's a much bigger stash, too. I suspect when it is announced that those coins will be auctioned off, that there will be a similar push down on the market (and then, similarly, recovery).
Pages:
Jump to: