Pages:
Author

Topic: Crossed 500 USD - Bull Market returns ? - page 17. (Read 22520 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
iam not so pessimistic. why do you think, that they will never consider it again? that would be stupid.

They will not reconsider their decision. At least for the next two or three years. Regarding whether they are stupid or not... I am not the one to  decide that. Time will tell.

you are realist for sure
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I am an ultra bull!
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
iam not so pessimistic. why do you think, that they will never consider it again? that would be stupid.

They will not reconsider their decision. At least for the next two or three years. Regarding whether they are stupid or not... I am not the one to  decide that. Time will tell.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
it is hard to check our wallet every day, for bitcoin  price

Why do you need to check your wallet?

i mean that price is going down, i buy boitcoin when price was 1000$
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
As soon as Amazon gets their act together we'll be there. Smiley

They have already rejected it and I don't think that they will consider it ever again. So stop dreaming and concentrate on the basics. Let's forget about all the big names such as Amazon, Mircosoft and Ebay. Let's make sure that another scam like Mt Gox never happens again. Bitcoin does not need Amazon. It is Amazon which needs Bitcoin. So stop begging in front of the Amazon office.

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

They have already rejected it and I don't think that they will consider it ever again. So stop dreaming and concentrate on the basics. Let's forget about all the big names such as Amazon, Mircosoft and Ebay. Let's make sure that another scam like Mt Gox never happens again. Bitcoin does not need Amazon. It is Amazon which needs Bitcoin. So stop begging in front of the Amazon office.
Who is begging Amazon? It is, like you're saying, their loss. Why would we forget about the big company names? In due time it's in the community's interest to be accepted by the mainstream society and businesses, otherwise we can never achieve maximum value.
legendary

It is really a miracle that Bitcoin has stabilized at the $490-500 levels. After the Mt Gox fiasco, I really expected it to dip below the $100 mark. Think what would happen to any fiat currency, if news comes out that 8% of all the bills in circulation has been robbed. I now feel that the worst is over... but we need some really good news to take BTC over the 1K mark again...
The struggle is in different levels but yeah the worst time is over but no one can tell when btc will reach 1k$ mark again , I'm just hoping that least we will see by the end of 2014 is bitcoin reaching to 1k$ mark.
naa we don't need Amazon to reach the 1K$ mark again..! and I don't think Amazon is gonna in the ship anytime soon ..!
Who said we needed it? You can't deny that it'd be a price and morale boost though.

Any major chain would  be a morale boost.
Exactly. And when one company jumps onboard, the other major companies won't sit still while their competitors are ahead.
Activity: 500
Merit: 500
It is really a miracle that Bitcoin has stabilized at the $490-500 levels. After the Mt Gox fiasco, I really expected it to dip below the $100 mark. Think what would happen to any fiat currency, if news comes out that 8% of all the bills in circulation has been robbed. I now feel that the worst is over... but we need some really good news to take BTC over the 1K mark again...
The struggle is in different levels but yeah the worst time is over but no one can tell when btc will reach 1k$ mark again , I'm just hoping that least we will see by the end of 2014 is bitcoin reaching to 1k$ mark.
naa we don't need Amazon to reach the 1K$ mark again..! and I don't think Amazon is gonna in the ship anytime soon ..!
Who said we needed it? You can't deny that it'd be a price and morale boost though.

Any major chain would  be a morale boost.
Activity: 525

It would be huge if they did.
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
Activity: 366
Merit: 250

What do you mean? I think itll be a while if ever before they accept it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

So did I but I hope it can find its way to 1k and stabilise there instead lol.
legendary
Why is that hard? I use my computer atleast once a day if it's not a special occasion, and my wallet is almost always open. If you can't there are several websites with the latest rate aswell.
April 20, 2014, 08:31:31 AM

Just use a website but you dont need to check the price unless your day trading.
Activity: 500
April 20, 2014, 08:29:18 AM

Why do you need to check your wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: