Pages:
Author

Topic: Crossed 500 USD - Bull Market returns ? - page 3. (Read 22520 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
September 07, 2014, 11:52:31 AM
Cant wait till we hit 2000 and fallling leaves the forum  Roll Eyes

that will take some time in order to achieve $2000 trade of bitcoin should be in billion.

At the current price, I'm just thinking of Tim Drapper, who bought per coin @ 900 USD when Bitcoin was at 600 !!!

$900? Is that the winning price in the SR coin auction? Where did you find that price?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
September 07, 2014, 09:51:34 AM

that will take some time in order to achieve $2000 trade of bitcoin should be in billion.

At the current price, I'm just thinking of Tim Drapper, who bought per coin @ 900 USD when Bitcoin was at 600 !!!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
September 06, 2014, 10:06:11 AM

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1018
September 06, 2014, 09:47:39 AM

2000 will feel great, the start of a new era, it seems around the corner
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 06, 2014, 08:40:46 AM
legendary
September 05, 2014, 06:09:36 PM

Waiting for the next peak ? 2000 USD this time ?

Seems it is a good time to launch the new P2P exchange on www.100bit.co.in

The graph here has data till March 29, 2014. Can someone please provide an updated graph in the same scale ?

Ouch, that 2000 USD prediction failed and the pattern on the graph didn't hold true beyond April 2014. Sad

Time to reach that 2000 USD is not yet over. Hold on buddy Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
September 04, 2014, 04:39:40 PM

The graph here has data till March 29, 2014. Can someone please provide an updated graph in the same scale ?

Ouch, that 2000 USD prediction failed and the pattern on the graph didn't hold true beyond April 2014. Sad
legendary
September 04, 2014, 03:56:14 PM

Activity: 571
Merit: 500
August 28, 2014, 09:07:05 AM
Securities in general get a bump in Oct before x-mas.

Isn't it the opposite?

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/o/octobereffect.asp
Definition of 'October Effect'
The theory that stocks tend to decline during the month of October.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Twain_effect
In some stock markets, the Mark Twain effect is the phenomenon of stock returns in October being lower than in other months.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
August 26, 2014, 08:22:20 PM
I'm superstitious about October, thats when we had the big bump last year.

Securities in general get a bump in Oct before x-mas.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
August 26, 2014, 01:06:48 PM
I see a nice support now at around that area. We shall wait and see to see if we are walking on legit waters or not. I would HODL for sure.
legendary
Activity: 896
August 26, 2014, 12:10:25 PM
Am I wrong or the bitcoin's value is mostly based by whales actions on the market?
Of course they can affect the price but it's hardly the only determining factor.

Whales have a huge impact on bitcoin price, because the bitcoin market cap is still rather small, compared to the stock and forex market.

Not as much as it used to be. It will cost them more than 500k to just move $5 on one exchange. We have more than 4-5 major exchanges all over the world supported by bitcoin users of the regions.

So, unless all the whales all over the world coordinate their selling at the same time, we will not see another mtgox meltdown taking bitcoin price down with it.
Don't see a problem with another huge price drop, it'll correct itself
as soon as people start buying in hopes of getting rich quickly.

But the kind of price instability may make businesses more hesitate to take bitcoin payments, which isn't a good thing for bitcoin development.
Volatility is part of the system.
Anyone investing into bitcoins should at least be enough educated in the subject to know that.

Very true for investors.

But if I open a business and plan to accept bitcoin payment directly (not using bitpay or coinbase to sell the bitcoin immediately), I won't enjoy seeing the price volatility.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
August 26, 2014, 11:58:07 AM
Am I wrong or the bitcoin's value is mostly based by whales actions on the market?
Of course they can affect the price but it's hardly the only determining factor.

Whales have a huge impact on bitcoin price, because the bitcoin market cap is still rather small, compared to the stock and forex market.

Not as much as it used to be. It will cost them more than 500k to just move $5 on one exchange. We have more than 4-5 major exchanges all over the world supported by bitcoin users of the regions.

So, unless all the whales all over the world coordinate their selling at the same time, we will not see another mtgox meltdown taking bitcoin price down with it.

But the kind of price instability may make businesses more hesitate to take bitcoin payments, which isn't a good thing for bitcoin development.
Volatility is part of the system.
Anyone investing into bitcoins should at least be enough educated in the subject to know that.
legendary
Activity: 896
August 26, 2014, 11:52:17 AM

August 26, 2014, 11:35:43 AM

Activity: 518
Trust me!
August 26, 2014, 10:36:59 AM
I guess right now we're in a declining triangle again and need to break out upwards in order to get the bull-market going again. I guess the resistance is at about $530 approximately. Quite a big initial resistance at $515-$520, though...
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
August 26, 2014, 05:00:19 AM

August 25, 2014, 01:52:51 PM

They are only determining the month to month price however, and even if they dump out huge amounts the price always stabilizes after a while.
Activity: 561
August 25, 2014, 01:48:42 PM

Activity: 561
August 25, 2014, 01:45:00 PM
i think it will raise to 2k$ this year Smiley
It's not possible ! if it will happen to BTC it is again too much growth in BTC like last year. I am sure this year BTC price will rise to maximum $1200 for each BTC not more then it Smiley if it will happen it is genuine growth in BTC we all will enjoy it for long term Smiley

Nothing is impossible.
If there are some big good news, investments from the wall street, or a new willy bot on a big exchange, the bitcoin price can go up very rapidly.
Pages:
Jump to: