Pages:
Author

Topic: Crowdholder of the month (Will be updated with each new COTM) - page 3. (Read 2002 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Looks a very good project, I've just logged in and can see tons of tasks and bounties. They have over 60 projects already and by the looks of it, they add 2 new ones a week at least.

I think if they keep growing at such a fast pace (according to their social media posts they have hit over 20k signups when in in March they were at 3k which is on average around 3.4k signups a month and it should only snowball with more and more users / projects).
Activity: 50
When did you guys have your ICO? I'm really liking the platform and assuming the ICO has been and gone.
Activity: 87
Interesting, just visited your website and there is a lot going on, a lot of users. If you keep going like this, by the end of the year you will be a big name!
Activity: 85
Cool! Really good that you try to showcase your users on the platform.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
Day by day, Crowdholding is moving forward to new heights and every small achievement brings huge excitement to our team members, they are the driving force behind the project. Click on the link below to read about one of the team members behind Crowdholding.

Click here - http://bit.ly/2AVEisU to read about Aleks Bozhinov, our CMO.

brand new
Activity: 0
Thanks for the share, how many users do you have on the platform?
Activity: 81
Great share, I love the fact you are doing this and also noticed you are doing employee interviews as well. Such a breath of fresh air how transparent you are.
Activity: 142
I think it's pretty good because a lot of people are knowledgeable and have good ideas but they can not realize them because of the lack of ties and really can realize their potential!
Activity: 116
Awesome platform, I have been with these guys from near the pre-ICO and I think they are a great project, they just need to work on continue to grow! I really believe in this project and I think they will be pretty big by the end of the year. I would suggest you get in now while you can!

https://www.crowdholding.com
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
An interesting project, but still there is an opportunity for manipulation and fraud. But whatever it is, good luck with your project.
Activity: 96
Cool update, I like you are showing off your users. I think you should also maybe do articles on the team members!
Activity: 105
Great share, I really like that you showcase your best users. Shows you care about your community.
Activity: 106
Nice! I think this is a great way to show that you care about your users, more tokens should do this.
Activity: 152
Thanks I think it's a great thing that you showcase your users!

Also great news on getting onto CoinMarketCap! It's a big step and I have seen you guys have over 80k USD in trades in the last 24 hours!
Activity: 159
Great! Thanks for sharing! I will be aiming for the next month.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
Without our users giving amazing feedback to the tasks on our platform, Crowdholding's vision would cease to exist, because of this we want to celebrate our users. Click on the link below to see who was the Crowdholder of the month for June!

Click here: http://bit.ly/2NqNmXV

Activity: 24
Interesting platform, when did you guys finish your ICO?
Activity: 53
Nice share, looking forward to the next one!
Activity: 53
How many users has the platform got? Feel like it's not that impressive if there are 10 people who are fighting for the user of the month...
brand new
Activity: 0
When will the new article come out?

I really like the platform and I'm hoping to be the Crowdholder of the month for June!
Pages:
Jump to: