Pages:
Author

Topic: Crowdholder of the month (Will be updated with each new COTM) - page 6. (Read 2002 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Nice share and good platform, I hope you great success.
Activity: 236
Nice idea, how long have you been a working platform for?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
Will work out who the Crowdholder of the month is today and then start writing! Keep an eye out for this thread!
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
So whatever happened to the COTM?

I think that there have only been two featured so far?
Any kind of publicity or community building is great for Crowdholding.

I really like the platform and use it regularly.
I'm starting to wonder if my YUPs are worth anything though.

For those who don't know about it, the platform is a great place to earn free crypto.
It's much more rewarding than just doing bounty programs, and you get to know some really good startups.

The more people join in, the more hype it gets, then we all benefit.
Spread the word, become a user, let's make it work.

Check it out:

www.crowdholding.com
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
I have already registered, your platform is good, I like the experience there. Maybe I'm late. I'm looking forward to next month's Crowdholder.
brand new
Activity: 0
Thanks for updating the thread, I'm gonna aim for May. Really like the platform and to me is like a cross between Reddit and Quora with the ability to earn crypto for your feedback.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking to get into crypto that doesn't have the money to invest into ICOs or day trade.
Activity: 236
Great! Hope I am the COTM for May! Made loads of responses that I researched and thought hard about!
Activity: 100
I really like that you promote your users on the platform. How many users do you have? Noticed that each month has been a different Crowdholder of the month, which is great!
Activity: 24
Nice share! Keep it up.
Activity: 226
Thanks for sharing! look forward to the next Crowdholder of the month.
Activity: 116
Nice share! keep it up!
Activity: 244
Merit: 102
Interesting, I really like that you show off your users as this platform dies without them. I look forward to seeing how quickly you guys grow as praising users and building a community is what a lot of altcoins do not do.
brand new
Fingers crossed I am the Crowdholder for April! I put in some great comments last month!
Activity: 162
I like the platform, but they need to work more on marketing. The fact that people are able to actually log in for free and earn tokens should be massive.
brand new
Nice touch, I think more crypto businesses should do this. Too many don't appreciate their users after they finish their ICO. it's kinda sad really.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
It looks promising!  Be sure to join, at the end of the working day, the idea is interesting keep it up guys!
brand new
It's a very nice touch from Crowdholding (even if I haven't heard of them before). how long have you been a platform? When was / is the ICO?
Activity: 278
Merit: 11
Great project, I'm a massive fan keep up the good work and keep growing. Every week I see new crypto startups and daily new tasks. You keep growing at this rate, you will be huge by the end of the year (100k+ users).
Activity: 48
Just joined up to your platform! Looks really promising! How many startups you got on there?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
Without our users giving amazing feedback to the tasks on our platform, Crowdholding's vision would cease to exist, because of this we want to celebrate our users. Click on the link below to see who was the Crowdholder of the month for April!

click here: http://bit.ly/2IkCo8a

Pages:
Jump to: