Pages:
Author

Topic: Crowdholder of the month (Will be updated with each new COTM) - page 7. (Read 2002 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
Who is the Crowdholder for April? Hope it's me!

We will be revealing who the Crowdholder of the month for April is this week, keep posted!
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Great that you show your users, I think more crypto startups should do this.
Activity: 81
Nice touch, kudos Crowdholding!
Activity: 133
Merit: 2
Nice touch to show that your users are your source of power. More projects could take a leaf from Crowdholding.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I can't believe I invest in this project, can even find exchange to trade the tokens, it took the team months before the tokens were released and after that they have no idea that they need to list it on exchange for it to gain value, people will not use the exchange unless they know they are earning something good for their respective task.
Activity: 48
Who is the Crowdholder for April? Hope it's me!
Activity: 45
Thanks for sharing, I am new to the crypto scene and I have logged into Crowdholding. It seems like a great place to start for anyone who doesn't want to invest into ICOs and wants to contribute to projects through feedback.
brand new
Intersting platform, just looked at the white paper and I like what I see.

Another bonus you guys seem to respect your community and users. It's quite refreshing. How many startups do you have?
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
Activity: 85
Thanks for sharing! I think it's great you show your best users.
Nice, who is the Crowdholder for April?

We will reveal that in the coming weeks, remember we have to reach out and get a response from our Crowdholder! But we know who it is Smiley
Activity: 116
Nice, who is the Crowdholder for April?
brand new
Great I think community is the backbone of all good projects and you are celebrating your users. It's a great success.
Intersting platform, just looked at the white paper and I like what I see.

Another bonus you guys seem to respect your community and users. It's quite refreshing. How many startups do you have?

Currently we have 34 projects on our platform and we are consistently growing week upon week.
Great article, thanks for sharing!

Joined the platform, how come I haven't heard about you guys?

Thanks for the kind words back,

We are working on that right now Wink
Activity: 87
Great article, thanks for sharing!

Joined the platform, how come I haven't heard about you guys?
How many users is this award out of? Cause if it's 10 users it's nothing special....

Currently we have over 16k users signed up to the platform, So the Crowdholder of the month is rather impressive!
brand new
Nice, aiming for next month! good platform.
Activity: 36
Great share guys! It's always a good thing to show that you care about your users!
brand new
I like that you celebrate your users, more tokens need to do this.
Pages:
Jump to: