Pages:
Author

Topic: Crowdholder of the month (Will be updated with each new COTM) - page 4. (Read 2002 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Really interesting project! Also noticed that the price and the token flow has increased over the last few weeks, if it keeps up like this, you will be on Coinmarketcap in a month!
Activity: 84
Great project, I'm a massive fan keep up the good work and keep growing. Every week I see new crypto startups and daily new tasks. You keep growing at this rate, you will be huge by the end of the year (100k+ users).
Activity: 53
I really like what you guys are trying to create, keep up the good work! When do you release the new Crowdholder of the month for June?
brand new
Activity: 0
Interesting project, I wish it all the success!

I like a transparent crypto, so many are closed and secretive.
Activity: 41
Great post, thanks for sharing looking forward to the next one. Maybe one day I'll be the Crowdholder of the month.
brand new
Nice share, when will the Crowdholder of the month of May be released?
Activity: 48
Nice, keep up the good work, how many users do you have? just curious if you are gonna end up having the same users as the Crowdholder of the month.
brand new
I;ve not heard about you guys, but I will look into you now.

Really nice idea showcasing your best users!
Great share! Hope you keep doing this as I think it's a great thing to showcase your users. You should also use the words you get to describe your platform!
Activity: 45
Nice share, I really like the fact that you seem to care about your users and listen to their feedback. I guess it's in your ethos as a co-creation company, but still nice to see!
brand new
Great share thanks for updating us!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
One of the startups on our platform, Unitalent have launched an airdrop!

Click here http://bit.ly/2JNyc1v to see how you can get involved in their airdrop.

Great share, I really like what you are trying to create. If you grow your user base, you will be huge! How many signups does the platform have?
Activity: 52
Thanks for sharing the article, I really like what you guys are doing.
Activity: 107
Merit: 2
Great nice thing you are doing. Keep it up!
Activity: 56
Thanks for sharing, I'm gonna aim for the next crowdholder of the month!
Activity: 58
Nice share. Keep up the good work.

I really like the platform just keep adding more startups and tasks! I love the fact I can earn two tokens for one task!
Activity: 50
thanks for sharing.
Activity: 87
Interesting post, thanks for sharing,

Also I really like the platform, you guys are sleeping giants!
Activity: 85
Really liking this project. I do believe that if you can create a strong, multitalented crowd that it can help both large companies and also startups who are just grasping at starting their adventure.

I will look into this platform, the only thing that will hold back this is a lack of users. According to a quick look, they have over 18k users signed up to the platform. They grow this to over 100k (especially in the small crypto community) then their platform will be huge.
Pages:
Jump to: