Pages:
Author

Topic: Crowdholding - The future of bounty campaigns? - page 2. (Read 1883 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 100
The situation around bounty campaigns changes fast. Though, bounty manager changes the rules with time. ICO teams started changing the allocation for bounty, regulations are making things more difficult, more bounty hunters are joining in

Many bounty managers have also shifted to other jobs, and it is even more difficult with bounty hunters. When a job they have to compete with hundreds or thousands of others
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
The situation around bounty campaigns changes fast. Though, bounty manager changes the rules with time. ICO teams started changing the allocation for bounty, regulations are making things more difficult, more bounty hunters are joining in
Activity: 107
Merit: 2
I really like the project, you just have to keep growing in startups and users to keep growing. I really think you should focus on getting established tokens as it would draw their communities onto the platform.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
Crowdholding is not so reliable method in crypto I suppose, it is more personal than crowd's deal because of crypto's anonymity and its independence from others.
Activity: 42
Well from the term crowdholding importance to state that an undertaking which will give you a chance to hold your tokens or coins? Evidently I don't think about this crypto yet basing on the remark of alternate individuals here in the gathering looks they are extremely acquainted with it and it is additionally a decent task or crypto. I may check this one later on yet in the event that I were request that of what venture be actualized then I will get a computerized wallet for all crypto in one.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
The amount of people behind of the project is too significant and I am sure that too many people can bring only bad results for the project and kill it.
Activity: 56
I have just gone onto your websites, and I love your new automised Facebook sharing bounty that was put up today. I've never seen anything like it, truly innovative!
Activity: 58
Looks a very good project, I've just logged in and can see tons of tasks and bounties. They have over 60 projects already and by the looks of it, they add 2 new ones a week at least.

I think if they keep growing at such a fast pace (according to their social media posts they have hit over 20k signups when in in March they were at 3k which is on average around 3.4k signups a month and it should only snowball with more and more users / projects).
Activity: 50
When did you guys have your ICO? I'm really liking the platform and assuming the ICO has been and gone.
Activity: 87
I'm confused, are you a bounty platform like bountyhive? Or an airdrop site like airdrop alert?
brand new
Activity: 0
Interesting platform, how many startups do you have on there?
Activity: 85
Really interesting platform, thanks for sharing. I have signed up and there seems to be a lot going on! Keep up the good work.
Activity: 133
Merit: 2
Really cool platform, how long have you had a working platform?
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
If between ico and bounty there is no problem in my opinion it is not a problem nor will there be any end of the bounty campaign. because it is equally profitable between ico parties and participants who follow the campaign
Activity: 81
Really interesting project, I found you guys through an article and I think what you are creating is really special. Way better than just bounties that spam social media.
Activity: 392
hey due indigence to accumulate ripening, adjecting subjoined change, jobs and buyer and I further expect they faculty be brobdingnagian alongside the confine of the caducity. I further expect they are solitary of the about devaluated programme appropriate now who further corner a working platform
Activity: 46
Great stage, I am becoming somewhat ill of abundance chasers simply spamming online networking, I see your stage as the following stage and really helping a startup later on with co-creation. I read in your white paper that you will make a commercial center, when will this happen? This year?
Activity: 41
As term says everything, the group holding can really change every last venture that we have on board. Its basic reality that when we get to the exchangers subsequent to posting the greater part of the general population dump everything quickly. This truly prompts calamity of the ICO costs and the exchange volume goes up into the negative side constantly. After this tragically it either requires part of investment for the devs to recuperate the costs or they never get the chance to see stunning costs by any means. This is all a direct result of group dumping truly. Presently the impact would be precisely positive and astounding on the off chance that they do the group holding. Gooey
Activity: 116
Awesome platform, I have been with these guys from near the pre-ICO and I think they are a great project, they just need to work on continue to grow! I really believe in this project and I think they will be pretty big by the end of the year. I would suggest you get in now while you can!

https://www.crowdholding.com
Activity: 342
I will really appreciate the platform which has been provided here and the working scenario is great no doubt but still, some development is required and as it has emerged into the crypto world now it will take some time to come into proper existence
Crowd holding has come up with the superb ideas helping people to earn money with the respective field
If any user bases came up here and join then we will be having many projects to work upon and to earn
People are not to so aware about the crowd holding nowadays that's why it's difficult to hunt as hunters are mostly on fb and twitter so if we aim for good campaigns here we will be able to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: