Pages:
Author

Topic: Crowdholding - The future of bounty campaigns? - page 5. (Read 1883 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I haven't heard about this platform, only stumbled upon it and signed up.

Honestly I am pretty impressed, the platform is looking great, there seems to be new tasks daily, a wide variety of crypto startups and if they keep growing at this rate they could be massive.
Activity: 85
Really liking this project. I do believe that if you can create a strong, multitalented crowd that it can help both large companies and also startups who are just grasping at starting their adventure.

I will look into this platform, the only thing that will hold back this is a lack of users. According to a quick look, they have over 18k users signed up to the platform. They grow this to over 100k (especially in the small crypto community) then their platform will be huge.
Activity: 133
Merit: 2
Big fan of Crowdholding, I have been a user for over 3 months now and I think they have a great little project. They are a sleeping giant!
Activity: 81
I really like the platform but they need to work on getting more users and increasing their token value. I did see that they recently had a huge boost of ETH investments into the YUP, I'm assuming it's down to the pre-Sale tokens being released.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
 this seems to be a very interesting Project! I am definitely about to join and support, I like something new about this
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
Well from the term crowdholding meaning to say that a project which will let you hold your tokens or coins? Apparently i do not know about this crypto but basing on the comment of the other members here in the forum looks they are really familiar with it and it is also a good project or crypto. I might check this one later on but if i were ask of what project to be implemented then i will get a digital wallet for all crypto in one.
Activity: 112
It could be a good way for the coins to be advertised to get out to potential investors but that time is not now. The reason bitcointalk is such a good one is because it has been around for such a long time with a majority of the investors in cryptocurrencies being on the platform which makes it a ripe market for promoting new coins. Crowdholding can do that too, it will just take them a while.
Activity: 96
I really like the platform, I joined in March and I have seen constant improvements on the amount of tasks, the amount of comments and the startups on the platform.

If they keep going at this rate, they will have over 100 startups with 100's of tasks.
Activity: 105
I really like the concept and I see it as the next evolutionary stage of bounties.

You need to work on getting a very strong user base. Once you have over 100k users on the platform, every ICO will want to join your platform, which will bring more value to the YUP as more people will get the YUP as great projects will join Crowdholding.

17k is a step in the right direction though, you just need to 5x it! I would work on your marketing campaign and throw some cash into getting more awareness. There are very few working platforms like you and you are unique in the fact you are not just a bounty campaign platform.
Activity: 106
I like the project and I think it's amazing that they have an ACTUAL working platform, even to this day I see companies who raised a lot last year that don't have a working platform even though that's their target.

I would recommend anyone to use this platform who wants to earn crypto and actually help startups and feel part of a exciting new community.
Activity: 159
I enjoy the platform, I see improvements to the website and more and more comments / startups.

Activity: 195
I have been following this crypto startup for a while, and I like what they are doing.

But they need to work on increasing the trade volume of their token, it's a great idea, working platform, got over 17k users. If they work on their token, more and more users will come.

Activity: 152
I really like the platform, I think you are going to be big y the end of the year.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
quite interesting, but not too interested in his project. I think his project is a signature campaign and others, just like bounty campaign.
brand new
I really like the concept and what they are trying to do.

But they need to get their token value and few sorted out, because it will stop people joining the platform. I can't imagine how popular this site would be if their token was worth 50 cent, never mind higher.
Activity: 22
I am a user and I like it, but they need to work on their marketing, a platform that is free to sign up to and earn crypto should be huge. it's a massive selling point
brand new
I like the platform, currently they are doing a few bounty campaigns, but the majority of the time it's interesting questions and feedback which I like. I like being able to use my knowledge to get involved in startups and make a difference, never mind get some crypto from it.

It's a great idea, and is just going through growing pains, the average crypto hunter is after Facebook and twitter shares, rather than giving good, interesting feedback, I think they need to target both bounty hunters and co-creators and have different feeds.

True power is when they have a large user base, because more and more innovative interesting projects who people want to co-create with will start the ball rolling. They just need to work on getting more startups, hit that 50k in the next few months (100 by the end of the year), and work on getting on more exchanges to increase token flow.
Activity: 234
I really like the platform and what you guys are doing, keep up the good work. I actually enjoy doing the tasks even if the YUP token is quite low in price right now.
Activity: 232
Big fan of the platform.

For those interested in earning free crypto, Crowdholding is a terrific place to do it. It's incredibly easy to navigate and get started and tasks arrive quite frequently.

But, I would like to shill it even more as an investment. Crowdholding is a major sleeping giant. They have a working and growing platform, steady increase in clients and users, and a roadmap/development plan that has been consistently met. I think they will take off this year so get aboard now! It's free to join!

https://www.crowdholding.com
Activity: 20
I am a user and I like it, but they need to work on their marketing, a platform that is free to sign up to and earn crypto should be huge. it's a massive selling point.

I would recommend the platform to anyone though, and I saw they have just launched an airdrop, so that should vastly increase the user base.
Pages:
Jump to: