Pages:
Author

Topic: Crowdholding - The future of bounty campaigns? - page 4. (Read 1883 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I really like the project, but you need to work on marketing. Something that changes bounties where you can earn crypto and be part of a project should have thousands of users. How many are there?
Activity: 48
I haven't heard much about you, but if you are doing half what you are suggesting I think 2018 will be a massive year for you. Just work on getting a substantial user bases and more interesting crypto projects with engaging tasks.
Activity: 84
The road map and whitepaper are detailed with all the features in mind. The project solves the real marketing problem of all modern products and services, helping the creators to improve their work.Most of all, those who managed to pre-ICO, during which it was possible to get three times more virtual coins than during the main campaign, were lucky. There is no reason to assume that after collecting the required amount, the developer will abandon the announced plans.
I think you guys are creating something special, there are a few bounty platforms but you have an added edge. Just build up your user base and that will bring startups.
Activity: 45
I really like the concept, I think that bounties will have to evolve and this is the right way. Instead of just spreading awareness you have added a co-creation element to it. I love to be involved with creating something and would be proud to say "I helped so and so with marketing" and now they are big!
Activity: 140
Crowdholding is indeed a platform I really like. this platform and this is the best way to earn crypto currency
brand new
Activity: 0
I am a fan of this company, they are doing something very interning and every week I see improvements to their site, exchanges, tasks articles etc.

They just need to keep growing, adding more exchanges, tasks and users and I really think they will be huge by the end of the year. I really think they are one of the most undervalued projects right now who actually have a working platform!
I really like the platform, I just think they need to work on their marketing and focus on the price of their token. Once they get a big users base and more startups, more people will start using their token on exchanges and the price will grow.

I think it's a really nice touch that when you comment on a task, you receive a cut of both Crowdholding's YUP and the other token. This is great because I am getting more tokens for one task and Crowdholding's YUP (while low in price) is on exchanges.
Activity: 52
I really like the platform, it allows me to earn crypto not just by spreading shared messages to me twitter / Facebook.
Activity: 35
I really like the platform, I think you are going to be big y the end of the year.
Activity: 107
Merit: 2
Really like the platform and I see it being massive soon.

Price of the token needs to increase though, as currently the only value is DeepOnion tasks.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
Crowd holding is always a good thing, in my area there is some kind of that crowd deposit system, where people can hold money
brand new
I like how transparent you guys are, You always respond to message on Telegram and on your threads.

You need to get more users though, you will become a huge force once you have 100k. Once that happens, more startups will join, token movement and value will increase. Just keep working on getting those users and interesting startups!
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
This could likely changed the bounty space, but the concern I have with the project is that since their ICO they seems to have neglect the main investors, the price of the tokens is very low because it is not on a good exchange, for me they need to give this token needed exposure, because no one wants to hold something that has no real value
brand new
I like the platform, it is different to the average bounty platforms (they do have some bounties on there as well). I think it's a great way to get into crypto and be a part of something big.
Activity: 56
I really like what you are doing, I see you guys as the next step in bounties and crowdsourcing. Keep it up!
Activity: 58
I really like the platform, I joined 2 months ago and I have been impressed. You are able to give feedback and earn tokens for it. I feel validated when my responses are uprooted by my peers and I get a bigger stake. On top of that, most tasks you get YUP and also the token, meaning you get two tokens for one task.
brand new
Interesting concept, it's almost like the bounty 2.0.

I am looking for a new platform because I have heard bad things about bounty0x.

Look forward to using your platform!
Activity: 50
Love the platform, but you need to work on getting on CoinMarketCap or one of the big exchanges. Then the price will skyrocket.
Activity: 87
Really like the platform I think you guys have a great concept and a great working platform!
Pages:
Jump to: